• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deques

dyinglight-lifeless-store.jpg

IndieGala is trying to have you as customer :)

Arthea

Apparently Tom posted that we can expect Trails SC in May at the earliest. We were discussing March release before that. I really hope it'll release in May, because dammit... it is another year of waiting (from FC) I was afraid of (><)
hopefully we won't go past that into yet another year. SC has to be cursed, there is no other explanation...

IndieGala is trying to have you as customer :)

your quote is empty to me, is it a pic? gif?

titch

Uzzy

I think we want to upvote this game, not only it will be free VN, it's a cyberpunk game with female protag.

apparently, it supposed to be series in the future

And it uses Satie's Gymnopédie No 2 in the trailer. That's just cheating. Upvoted so hard I'm going to break my mouse.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Uhhh...so I started Steam and now suddenly I have a bunch of new games and a lot of stuff that seems to be uhhh....weird?
For example something called "borderlands granting tool", "Killing Floor SDK", "Portal 2 Authoring Tools" "Sixense MIDI Controller" "Unreal Development Kit" and other stuff....

Edit: Oh, it's just all the "Tool" things suddenly showing up in my library. Okay. Thanks for that Valve

Deques

I didn't realize it until now. I have broken over 1000 dlc items purchased. Thanks to Nep-Nep dlcs :)
EpRzHt3.png

holy smoke, you do like your dlcs! I'm not at 1K yet, and I won't mention my game count. (><)

A game is never complete with it's dlcs ;)

Arthea

I didn't realize it until now. I have broken over 1000 dlc items purchased. Thanks to Nep-Nep dlcs :)
http://i.imgur.com/EpRzHt3.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]

holy smoke, you do like your dlcs! I'm not at 1K yet, and I won't mention my game count. (><)

_hekk05

Banned
28 hours into divinity, urge to restart my characters increasing.

Am I just being a whiny douchebag?

Can I ever stop trying to min-max?

Will I ever get a waifu?

dex3108

You should try to get every ending. One in particular is really great.

I am waiting for latest Beta patch to go official because it makes it easier to do that. For now i collected every star and sigel (7 stars left) and unlocked 4 levels in Tower. And i finished C4 level. Games is really good and many players will miss things if they decide to skip reading parts on terminals.

zkylon

zkylewd
28 hours into divinity, urge to restart my characters increasing.

Am I just being a whiny douchebag?

Can I ever stop trying to min-max?

Will I ever get a waifu?

don't, i had like the shittiest party setup ever with like tons of spell tree overlaps and shit and still managed to beat it

also imo it's always more fun to lock yourself out of options. my usual problem with rpgs is that by the end of the game my nerdy engineer actually also has like 10 str and can like punch doors down with her fists and shit

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I am waiting for latest Beta patch to go official because it makes it easier to do that. For now i collected every star and sigel (7 stars left) and unlocked 4 levels in Tower. And i finished C4 level. Games is really good and many players will miss things if they decide to skip reading parts on terminals.

While waiting for a patch, try poking around in the leves. There are A LOT of eastereggs in this game. Really enjoyed exploring everything.

zkylon

zkylewd
Apparently Tom posted that we can expect Trails SC in May at the earliest. We were discussing March release before that. I really hope it'll release in May, because dammit... it is another year of waiting (from FC) I was afraid of (><)
hopefully we won't go past that into yet another year. SC has to be cursed, there is no other explanation...

i hope there are costume changes in this

i was so disappointed that whatsheroldladyname and joshua didn't get new outfits when becoming master bracers

_hekk05

Banned
don't, i had like the shittiest party setup ever with like tons of spell tree overlaps and shit and still managed to beat it

also imo it's always more fun to lock yourself out of options. my usual problem with rpgs is that by the end of the game my nerdy engineer actually also has like 10 str and can like punch doors down with her fists and shit

I managed to get myself locked down with lone wolf so no companions. My rogue is now a summoner lol and my knight is has no speed so no AP.

meh I stole everything in cyseal and I'm rich though

zkylon

zkylewd
I managed to get myself locked down with lone wolf so no companions. My rogue is now a summoner lol and my knight is has no speed so no AP.

meh I stole everything in cyseal and I'm rich though
well i mean there's locking yourself out of options and locking yourself out of options

you did the stupid one

zkylon

zkylewd
It sure is challenging though

I mean like holy shit literally everything can potentially disable me

i had like crazy troubles at like 3 fights in the game and then cruised right through everything else

not a crazy fan of divinity tbh, specially the later stages of the game

zkylon

zkylewd
thinking about it, it kind of blows my mind valve actually makes a profit selling emotes

these are dark times we live in

Dr Dogg

Well just when I was about to flush a HDD in an old PC I stumble upon my older GFWL key's from a few titles that are now Steamworks. The Arkham Asylum Achievements dream is back on! Well after I track down a disc copy for pennies.

Fight the man! Only use organically grown ASCII emotes!

&#12541;(&#9673;&#9697;&#9684;)&#65417;

Is your emote alright? It looks like it's had one too many or it's got a lazy eye.

Arthea

Fight the man! Only use organically grown ASCII emotes!

&#12541;(&#9673;&#9697;&#9684;)&#65417;

I'm with you, the best emotes around! &#65288;&#65507;&#12540;&#65507;&#65289;

(&#12494;&#3232;&#30410;&#3232;)&#12494;&#24417;&#9531;&#9473;&#9531;
that's convoluted, this is the right one!
(&#9583;°&#9633;°&#65289;&#9583;&#65077; &#9531;&#9473;&#9531;

well, I like it simple and not that angry!

Disregarding that other 18+ titles have cards, I have no idea why an 18+ existing has anything to do with cards. Steam version isn't 18+ and neither would the cards be.

I wonder if there are set policies at Valve for this or if it's up to whatever individual to approve it, cause the situation would be difficult to explain otherwise.

Funny enough the other game that I can recall that's still waiting for Valve to approve the cards is Neptunia.

Its Valve. Wait two weeks and their position will reverse,

Ban Puncher

I'm with you, the best emotes around! &#65288;&#65507;&#12540;&#65507;&#65289;

that's convoluted, this is the right one!
(&#9583;°&#9633;°&#65289;&#9583;&#65077; &#9531;&#9473;&#9531;

well, I like it simple and not that angry!

&#4314;(&#3232;&#30410;&#3232;)&#4314;

Cerity

Finally finished Remember Me, my opinion is still the same as when I dropped it the first time - it could have been a lot better. Art direction in the game was beautiful, the whole idea behind the story is excellent and the music is great but everything else was poorly executed. The level design leaves wanting and the combat should have been expanded on. The encounters alongside the sensen abilities felt hamfisted and didn't broaden combat as they should have.

I'm not that interested in Life is Strange but will be keen on whatever they're working on next (hopefully a much better sequel).

DocSeuss

Hey, if you guys want to STALKER again (got a piece on it going up soon), I've been using this setup for ages, and it's wonderful. Got sucked back in and played five and a half hours by accident.

https://mega.co.nz/#!Md8WmQhA!dTiGjWEub7ivN_dkt5cx9TGJVK9Up1se24cswNViZL0
https://mega.co.nz/#!cdkRVQjQ!MzP3u2v8EFWMHg5_wBNSWW2sY2sfLbxd_LVzp8b-MSs

I wish that there is an easy way to see which owned game has what owned dlcs

After they released HL3?

Easier than right click "view DLC" or going to the store page and seeing what you've got owned/not owned there?

Copons

So yesterday I bragged about my new shiny fiber connection and of course today the almighty God of all internets laid his furious hammer of vengeance upon my provider, crashing down half of its lines, including mine.
Thanks Obama I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom