• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyG

Banned
I assume the games will be safe until at least December/January, which is the point Acti raises the axe above the licences it doesn't want to keep around as its FY follows the calendar year. The Amazing Spider-Man 3 is presumably a dead project now that Sony and Marvel are buddies, so I fully expect Acti to give the licence the flick when the time comes.
That's what I figured. I'll just grab them now, $28 for everything seems like a good price. I missed out on Deadpool, not gonna miss out on these. Now I just hope the Transformers games go on sale sometime before they get dropped (if they ever do).

UGHHHHH the weather got me feeling sick :( I want to play some evolve but i just feel like shit and want to sleep all day. I got work + school tmrw too. not looking forward to that, hopefully no homework as I'm free wednesday that way I can sleep all day, and hell, finally play some games!

Steam doesn't load lots of stuff on various places.
Screenshots or some things on profile pages.

Any info?

fight me, veggie.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Cloud server #4 is dead.

2015-02-16_23-31-56.jpg

bah, you're all talk no action, coward.
Haha. If there only was a way to invite specific friend in Dark Souls I'd be steamrolling you with my SL117 pyro/tank.

But alas, poor Yorick. I will show you once I get a WiiU and if kiddy games like smash get a free weekend.

It is all a joke folks. I am scared of Ninty extremists.

2SeeKU

Anyone else receive profile comments linking directly to malware:

n91J19V.jpg

Don't follow that link, it points directly to a SCR file probably infected with a virus.

Zeknurn

n91J19V.jpg

Don't follow that link, it points directly to a SCR file probably infected with a virus.

Edit Profile -> Privacy Settings -> Friends Only - Only your friends can leave comments.

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 30 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Draconian Wars -- MB-AFED00D690CCB29C - Taken by Diedac. 6 entrants total.
Revenge of the Titans -- MB-8397C6E19D87A501 - Taken by Akuosa. 2 entrants total.
Analogue A Hate Story -- MB-7D7152DC8B62B809 - Taken by darkchewie. 12 entrants total.
TEX MURPHY UNDER A KILLING MOON -- MB-CAFF9A48A835CCAE - Taken by cardinalmind. 7 entrants total.
BANZAI PECAN Last Hope for the Young Century -- MB-34DCD9551DE88CEA - Taken by Kifimbo. 5 entrants total.
Zigfrak -- MB-474461A5616FEDAF - Taken by bobnowhere. 8 entrants total.
TERRA INCOGNITA THE DESCENDANT -- MB-7C0D5C5C625CA2DA - Taken by Chreznor. 6 entrants total.
EDNA & HARVEY: THE BREAKOUT -- MB-495B8DC1CE1858AC - Taken by fspm. 8 entrants total.
Cognition An Erica Reed Thriller GOTY -- MB-75DE7219C04DBF7E - Taken by titch. 3 entrants total.
UFO Aftermath -- MB-89A257BBA7255C2C - Taken by Abomination. 1 entrants total.
Go! Go! Nippon! My First Trip to Japan -- MB-D8D0A93F24F5151A - Taken by Catshade. 10 entrants total.
The Detail Episode 1 Where the Dead Lie -- MB-603E29E7D3E5F16C - Taken by Annubis. 4 entrants total.
The Whispered World Special Edition -- MB-B3CC561BC563A852 - Taken by rostocker. 1 entrants total.
SID MEIER'S COVERT ACTION -- MB-93FC420A1BD1EB35 - Taken by ussjtrunks. 4 entrants total.
Megabyte Punch -- MB-3081EADC73046D62 - Taken by xGreg. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Stronghold 3 Gold -- MB-8821993FA0D0B261 - Taken by anastef. 12 entrants total.
Solar Struggle -- MB-214B767860916994 - Taken by fuzzy123. 4 entrants total.
Broken Sword 1 Shadow of the Templars -- MB-00EB3A6E6A97B790 - Taken by nja. 2 entrants total.
Procyon -- MB-435B73428736C6A9 - Taken by fenners. 4 entrants total.
Chronicles of a Dark Lord Ep 1 Tides of Fate Complete -- MB-51BB8A5AE621B830 - Taken by Conrad Link. 2 entrants total.
Love -- MB-7C6D62CE477A096E - Taken by drakaenae. 2 entrants total.
Kinetic Void -- MB-88AE0860EF0F15C6 - Taken by Abomination. 3 entrants total.
UFO Aftershock -- MB-8C4A0DE7DD36DAF6 - Taken by 7Sins. 1 entrants total.
CAFE 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~ DELUXE -- MB-A2F5960E85DE9EF0 - Taken by arts&crafts. 1 entrants total.
Terrian Saga KR-17 -- MB-44D235BA92599FBB - Taken by Blu(e). 7 entrants total.
Squirreltopia -- MB-EA6F741595D1D432 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 3 entrants total.
Broken Sword 2 The Smoking Mirror -- MB-4933618BED74FF75 - Taken by Naked Snake. 1 entrants total.
Shiny The Firefly -- MB-937425E8C011FCE1 - Taken by fuzzy123. 2 entrants total.
Sentinel -- MB-FDCAF94C41CCB6E9 - Taken by tioslash. 2 entrants total.
Legends of Aethereus -- MB-FB72B91876ACF75D - Taken by Megauap. 2 entrants total.

t1424133172z1.png

I don't get profile comments (I might already have that set so only friends can comment), but I do get about 3 friend requests per week from private profiles.

Just finished Far Cry 4. The story was a lot better than I expected, a genuine improvement over Far Cry 3. I really liked the ending I got (I'm guessing there are different endings because you get to make a few choices which should change something at the end) and the main character was a lot better than the spoiled brat you had to endure in Far Cry 3.
The soundtrack and graphics were also good, the latter having been quite improved since FC3.

I'm sad that Unity got all the attention, hopefully FC4 sold well anyway.

Spares:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Love -- MB-8456129B516A426C - Taken by Cth. 2 entrants total.
Revenge of the Titans -- MB-E66B683C12530C43
Squirreltopia -- MB-3844548C44774A14 - Taken by user237. 2 entrants total.
Shiny The Firefly -- MB-AC4DD99EC22C0C33
Sentinel -- MB-23ACBE5B8F39CE3E - Taken by drakaenae. 3 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Legends of Aethereus -- MB-494B5A756CD310C6 - Taken by Bayonetta. 1 entrants total.

t1424132992z1.png

Momentary

Banned
Is Dragon Ball Xenoverse confirmed to be 60fps on PC? I'm seeing console version online locked at 30fps. Even for the next-gen consoles.

Can't wait for Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo to start making Kickstarters

I'm just waiting for a big pub to use kickstarter. we all KNOW one of them will do it, question is who and when. I'm placing my bets on either Capcom or Ubi but if i HAD to just pick one it would be Ubi cause ubi is gonna ubi.

Ozium

I'm just waiting for a big pub to use kickstarter. we all KNOW one of them will do it, question is who and when. I'm placing my bets on either Capcom or Ubi but if i HAD to just pick one it would be Ubi cause ubi is gonna ubi.

well if people are willing to collectively give 1 million dollars for a sequel to a game that has already shown market success like Shadowrun then why not?

Would you walk away from a fool and his money?

JakeD

ModBot said:
Instructions for JakeD:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (JakeD, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.

Claire -- MB-D417B00608AC7269 - Taken by Jawmuncher

havent actually tried this yet but it seems like a neat little game

Just finished Far Cry 4. The story was a lot better than I expected, a genuine improvement over Far Cry 3. I really liked the ending I got (I'm guessing there are different endings because you get to make a few choices which should change something at the end) and the main character was a lot better than the spoiled brat you had to endure in Far Cry 3.
The soundtrack and graphics were also good, the latter having been quite improved since FC3.

I'm sad that Unity got all the attention, hopefully FC4 sold well anyway.

Spares:

Quoting for the new page (some games still up, doesn't show up in the quote)

not if it was a kickstarter for The Order 1887

:p

edit: what is the fate of SonyGAF once The Order 1886 actually comes out? What will they talk about?

wait, sonyGAF ishype for that game? LOL that game looks boring as shit tho. its all graphics and nothing else. they're really hungry for some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom