• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

It's the drama surrounding it that brought it here. Why would I be jealous of a graphical showcase with lackluster gameplay?

probably because THE ORDER 1886, a game on a 400 dollar system, looks better than anything that you're state of the art $2000 PC can even hope to achieve.

wilflare

guys to be fair... it does look really good :/
come on

can we be SteamGAF/BestGAF/LoveGAF

Absolutely. And they really make a point of it.

SpottedSphericalBustard.gif

WeeklyInconsequentialGalapagoshawk.gif

Order10.gif

dex3108

Good news is that after hour of phone talks i have found wheel fro my chair, bad news is that quality of that wheel is not good, good news is i got it for free. I already can see that i will looking for new wheel in couple of months. Maybe i will get new chair this year instead of PS4 XD

def sim

Haha, I think playing the game with my pair of 670s provided a comparable experience. ;) It runs like a dream now, which reminds me that I ought to sell the 670s already before they drop in value even more. I get very occasional freezes (once every hour or two, I'd estimate), but I assume that's due to system memory swapping, which is why I bit the bullet on an extra 4GB the other day.

New GPU, more system memory, and a PS4! It sounds like you're living the high life. :p

Yeah, I'd sell off those 670s as soon as possible. I waited a couple of months to get rid of my 7970 GE and its value dropped by ~$100 by the time I found a buyer. :/

Sarcasm

I only spent maybe 700. Only people that are ignorant speak of 2K.

I mean seriously 700 includes me upgrading a part later in its life and I have had this machine for over three years.

I definitely also clock over 70 hours a week in this said machine.

_hekk05

Banned
probably because THE ORDER 1886, a game on a 400 dollar system, looks better than anything that you're state of the art $2000 PC can even hope to achieve.

*twitch*

Seriously brah a 1200 system is pretty good already. Not everyone needs quad sli titans or some other waste of money

has anyone played Never Alone?
how is it?

Supposedly the platforming can be janky, and the AI has some problems. The storytelling can also be done better, but its an interesting game.

wilflare

That is the game about the Eskimo child right?

yeap it's on sale on PSN now. for like $8 so i'm like HRMMM

*twitch*

Seriously brah a 1200 system is pretty good already. Not everyone needs quad sli titans or some other waste of money

Supposedly the platforming can be janky, and the AI has some problems. The storytelling can also be done better, but its an interesting game.

hmm so PSN or Steam

please stop killing chrome with those gifs oh my gosh

I'm sorry :(

SSPssp

Firefox also uses less RAM, have better extensions(Mozilla doesn't censor the shit out them cuz no one cares about Google stuff TOS), just as fast, more customizable.

Cool, I'm mainly a firefox user, but lately I've been having to switch to Chrome for Youtube and Steam (enhanced steam isn't crashing but is slow now for some reason.) I was planning on switching completely in time, but I guess I'll just split my use up.

def sim

don't use chrome?
who would we be without our gifs?
sorry, but it's true (><)

I just switched to Chrome from Firefox maybe a little over a year ago and now that I'm fully accustomed to it, I'm going to have to switch back. Ah what a pain.

Ozium

You guys are making me want to switch from Chrome due to your words and deeds.

Everything has slowed to a crawl :( I used to use Firefox but I stopped, and I don't know why.. and I switched to Chrome... but now I am not so sure I made the right decision.

I would use Firefox but enhanced steam doesn't work there anymore I thought... or jshackles can't update it anymore?

might as well just wait for Spartan

also in chrome I havent been able to get Steam roulette working for months...

Sarcasm

I only use Firefox since an addon works which said addon doesn't in chrome for some odd reason.

But ff for me is s buggy mess crashes half the time and is slow. I can't and won't recommend it to anyone.

My pc probably just needs a reformat. Though both are installed on a SSD.

For chrome try the beta version had no issues with GIF.

cHinzo

Customizing on Firefox is great, but missing out in the 60 fps Youtube videos. T.T Even Internet Explorer can play Youtube videos in 60 fps.

Arthea

I only use Firefox since an addon works which said addon doesn't in chrome for some odd reason.

But ff for me is s buggy mess crashes half the time and is slow. I can't and won't recommend it to anyone.

it has nothing to do with firefox though, it's not buggy, it never crashes and is faster than Chrome ;)
Enchanted steam is a problem, I keep Chrome solely for running steam webpage, I do everything else on FF.

Cool, I'm mainly a firefox user, but lately I've been having to switch to Chrome for Youtube and Steam (enhanced steam isn't crashing but is slow now for some reason.) I was planning on switching completely in time, but I guess I'll just split my use up.

Dropped FF because of YT, now I'm considering switching back because chrome just can't handle the gifs. Isn't there a perfect browser somewhere?

For chrome try the beta version had no issues with GIF.
That's just you.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
If you are in the mood for a really cheap, almost survival horror if it wasn't so easy, cheap design, and confusing lay outs, then Darkness Assault is good

for a laugh or two due to the translation and woefully inept enemies. Sorry about the delay there, the game has only so much space for words, in coding and discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom