• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
and lol at that terribad squenix bundle. Where's my every FF ever made bundle?

I think Squeenix is waiting on Lightning Returns to hit the PC before doing an FF bundle. Actually, doing one when the game releases and locking it away behind the $15 tier would be neat, assuming $15 is the intended price.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
2015-02-18_07-54-15.jpg

somehow I don't think this is going to end well ;)

_hekk05

Banned
I think Squeenix is waiting on Lightning Returns to hit the PC before doing an FF bundle. Actually, doing one when the game releases and locking it away behind the $15 tier would be neat, assuming $15 is the intended price.

Maybe. I'll probably get it I guess. $5 for FF XIII-2 and $5 for Lightning returns, plus all the other FFs for $5. Give away FFXIII here. Sounds good

Crap, I posted in OffTopic at a slightly political thread. I may banned soon.

why would you even post? just sit back and watch the frenzy, like I do

Deitus

Crap, I posted in OffTopic at a slightly political thread. I may banned soon.

I was expecting something worse than that, considering the last time someone in SteamGAF posted they might get banned over something they said in another thread.

I don't think you have to worry about getting banned for that. But of course everyone should be careful posting in OT, especially in threads that are political. That place can be a minefield.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Darkness Assault is a game where I need a translation for the English translation the game received.

Benedict

Yeah, new accounts need to have a store purchase before they can use Steam Community features, however users that appear to have a level 0 account just have private profiles, so their actual level isn't shown (which is something Valve ought to change).
I won't add friends that shows up as lvl 0.
I treat everybody with a private profile as a scammer.

Ozium

played SickBrick and finished it in about an hour and change...

it's a pile

another one for the kuso category

Rust In Peace

Finished Lili: Child of Geos
For a Mobile-to-PC port, it was actually pretty good, my favourite part was definitely the art style, and my biggest gripe has to be how it just sort of...Ended, I figured it'd be a bit more tricky to defeat the final boss or that there'd be more than one gameplay system, but nope, just the one gameplay style aaand that's it for the entire game.

Still, I'd still recommend it if you could pick it up on the cheap, it's worth it just for the pretty graphics.
Time taken: 2.7hrs, and that's with me being idle for quite a while as well.

Tektonic

Anyone want to sell me a murdered; soul suspect steamkey from the latest humble bundle? Only game i don't have...

or i can swap you for some bundle trash ;)

JaseC

Well, we had a nice run, Steam. Time to start collecting PSN games.

NEW Game Console PS4 1 Dual Shock Controller 500 GB Hard Drive
Item price AU $398.40
Quantity 1
Item number 181617257121
Postage service Free standard delivery

Tektonic

speaking of bundle trash, groupees tells me the following games now have unused steam keys. but since you can't automatically redeem keys, i have to manually do it:

anyone have any opinions on the following?

abomination tower
banzai pecan: last hope for the young century
barter empire
clusterpuck 99
crunch time!
deity quest
drive to hell
dungeon of gain
dwarf tower
elements: soul of fire
fake colours
final dusk
hearthlands
ilamentia
journey of the king
loot hunter
not the robots
pahelika: secret legends
seven kingdoms 2
star nomad
star traders 4x empires
the ingenious machine
the lady
the tiny tale 2
train of afterlife
wooden floor
yelaxot

JaseC

speaking of bundle trash, groupees tells me the following games now have unused steam keys. but since you can't automatically redeem keys, i have to manually do it:

anyone have any opinions on the following?

<snip>

From what I recall, Seven Kingdoms 2 is a fairly solid city builder. Here's the store page of the HD re-release.

Going back to your PlayStation roots?
I'll miss you JaseC ;-;

My PSN ID is Raven-Valor95 add me, hombre

I haven't been on PSN since the PS3's earlier CFW days so I wouldn't be surprised if my friends list is empty at this point, haha. I know Sony started cracking down on the accounts of those who accessed PSN using CFW, but I'm fairly certain I stopped using my PS3 before that happened.

JaseC

woah AU $400? That's a pretty good deal, considering its AU.

Yeah, roughly USD$311. I'd been saying that I'll snap one up once a store started flogging them off for AUD$399 again and here we are. Pity about the lack of TLoU, but I'll manage.

I see no psn id on your profile though. Boo

It was there, but since I wasn't using my PS3 at all I later removed it and ditto for my Wii id (which I literally never went online with aside from when I set it up). Let's see if I can remember the password...

Derp

MGR is a lot of fun, I regret uninstalling it because it's like 20GBs or something and I don't think my internet will be able to download it again without dying :p
Upgrade!

I love my internet, considering I live in Aus and apparently we don't know how to internet according to the rest of the world lol. I get nice speeds so I'm happy.

Upgrade!

I love my internet, considering I live in Aus and apparently we don't know how to internet according to the rest of the world lol. I get nice speeds so I'm happy.
I'm in Aus as well actually, and yeah we definitely don't know how to internet ._.

_hekk05

Banned
Yeah, roughly USD$311. I'd been saying that I'll snap one up once a store started flogging them off for AUD$399 again and here we are. Pity about the lack of TLoU, but I'll manage.

TLOU digital is literally $10 in the B/S/T for US PSN.

Its time to make a US PS account. The PS4 isn't backwards compatible anyway &#12541;(&#711;&#12504;&#711;)&#12494;

JaseC

TLOU digital is literally $10 in the B/S/T for US PSN.

Its time to make a US PS account. The PS4 isn't backwards compatible anyway &#12541;(&#711;&#12504;&#711;)&#12494;

Yeah, I have a US account and I think a JP one as well.

wilflare

do you guys think it is worth it spending
US$44 on PSN on these?

- The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
- The Walking Dead: Season Two
- The Wolf Among Us
- Tales from the Borderlands (Episode 1 available now, Episodes 2-5 to be released periodically)
- Game of Thrones – A Telltale Games Series (Episode 1 available now, Episodes 2-6 to be released periodically)

dex3108

One thing i really don't understand is why console people are complaining about length. They have a choice to buy game, play and finish all achievements and sell it back for 50$ few days later.

_hekk05

Banned
US$44 on PSN on these?

- The Wolf Among Us
- Tales from the Borderlands (Episode 1 available now, Episodes 2-5 to be released periodically)
- Game of Thrones &#8211; A Telltale Games Series (Episode 1 available now, Episodes 2-6 to be released periodically)

No

Top up 16 bucks, buy bloodborne

Now they're talking about whether math is art. This thread has the focus of some dudes on a bar tour.

The only logical next step is to discuss if blowjobs are art.

def sim

US$44 on PSN on these?

- The Wolf Among Us
- Game of Thrones &#8211; A Telltale Games Series (Episode 1 available now, Episodes 2-6 to be released periodically)

The telltale tool doesn't run too well on anything that isn't a PC. Even then it's still kind of a toss up.

Well, we had a nice run, Steam. Time to start collecting PSN games.

Try out Unity on console! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom