• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoSoul

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Commander: Conquest Of The Americas -- MB-03686A158D44F9C6 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
Pirates of Black Cove -- MB-8B3832B7847450D2 - Taken by Haunted. 2 entrants total.
Knights and Merchants HD -- MB-82A1C1282A592D98 - Taken by Accoun. 2 entrants total.
Knightshift -- MB-D11398E45A87C77C - Taken by TheMadMan007. 1 entrants total.

t1424411763z1.png
Hope you'll make good use of it.... ^_^'

Haunted

Like 2. Saved and quit when it said I was at Bodhum seaside village. Hopefully it gets a lil better.
Sorry, I lied.

It never gets better.

Never.

Seriously though, the game does open up and stops being totally shit around the ~25-30 hour mark (Chapter 11).

Lain

does GAF now hate Total Biscuit?

Also is there a nice checklist for which DLC to get for Crusader Kings II

Can't speak for GAF, but I dislike his opinions. He's got a nice voice to listen to when he's showing what a game is, but his day to day opinions? For me they're trash.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Does the pad not work without having to mess with the config tool? When I received that message I had to delete the graphicsconfig.cfg in the SteamApps folder for Sonic to get the game running again.
I deleted all 3 things, then it says I needed to configure graphics so I just did that and didn't touch anything about the controls and it worked.

indeed...

hey Lurker Prime, do you want Medic or Grenadier?. also. your character dodged SO MANY SHOTS. he should be dead if not for his reflexes

Bwahaha. It's all in the hat.

As to class, I trust your wisdom, Commander. (Or medic if you can't decide. I want to be beside my allies as they die.) That is, assuming it's not too late.

iosefe

Bwahaha. It's all in the hat.

As to class, I trust your wisdom, Commander. (Or medic if you can't decide. I want to be beside my allies as they die.) That is, assuming it's not too late.

i think i chose grenadier, but actually engineer

the good news is, you're still alive

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of ExoSoul, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Commander: Conquest Of The Americas -- MB-03686A158D44F9C6 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
Pirates of Black Cove -- MB-8B3832B7847450D2 - Taken by Haunted. 2 entrants total.
Knights and Merchants HD -- MB-82A1C1282A592D98 - Taken by Accoun. 2 entrants total.
Knightshift -- MB-D11398E45A87C77C - Taken by TheMadMan007. 1 entrants total.

t1424411763z1.png

gabbo

The first episode of Afterfall: Reconquest, formally in EA, has been made available:

If you haven't picked it up in a past bundle, it's currently 25% off.

(Click image for Store page)

Is it any good? The first was a little hard to finish, never lived up to its potential and the VO was grating to say the least. If this fixes some of those issues, I'll dive in.

Turfster

I'm a sucker for fucked-up games with turbulent dev cycles. Interesting failures are the best.

It's not an interesting failure.
Hell, I love me some eurojank low budget games that at least TRY to offer something to the player.
This thing actively goes out of its way to make it so you have no fun or feeling of immersion whatsoever.

It's not an interesting failure.
Hell, I love me some eurojank low budget games that at least TRY to offer something to the player.
This thing actively goes out of its way to make it so you have no fun or feeling of immersion whatsoever.

Oh yes, Thief is one of the "interesting failures" I want to play. Wrote trope articles about it, and plan to do a recap/breakdown whenever I finish the game. It's a game that's kitbashed together from three different plots, has so many weird or useless mechanics going on and the bugs are supposed to be hilarious.

I relish in bad media.

rrvv

So is Atlus the last Big (for GAF crowd) developer (japanese not the U.S. publishing) with no presence on steam?
I can't think of any other big japanese names that haven't brought us at least something.

Nintendo :p

I guess Level 5 but they mainly do portable game this day

Turfster

I relish in bad media.

It's your funeral.
The most rage-inducing is that like half the irritants that are like a rusty nail driven through the sole of your shoe could have been fixed easily.
Squeidos almost had to have come into the office and just thrown everyone out, dragging them kicking and screaming away from their keyboard, to release this mess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom