• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like this is what the roster will be until next phase :
wVfeTP9.jpg
i noticed they nerfed the movement speed of aura and proxy

they also added recoil to pistols and i think their rate of fire too

edit : wrong thread, carry on gents

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Thanks for the updates Pixelvision. I dread on going back to the Metro skin.

There's a "PixelVision 2" as well, but I tried the latest version a few days ago and the DLC box issue when using Detail View hadn't been fixed (the tabs are supposed to expand to collectively span the full width of the box when the client window size falls below the minimum required for the accompanying store header image to be included).

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
For those interested, the translation of Enhanced Steam has moved to Crowdin.

There are a lot of reasons for this (which you can read about here) but I think it's going to be a much better system overall than what we had previously, even though Smashman did a pretty kick-ass job with our old translation site. This new system, along with how it interacts with the extension itself, should significantly lower Enhanced Steam's memory footprint by only loading translations into memory that are actually being used.

A few of you I'll be reaching out to either on Steam or by PM to see if you're interested in becoming the moderator of your language. Additionally, there are quite a few languages that only have partial translations so if anyone can jump in and help out it's easier to do now!

http://translation.enhancedsteam.com/

Uzzy

Yes you did get in on this, in fact you've been a fantastic member so far!
Here's an old group photo of you and the ganga.

(Pre Zkylon and Hekk having psionic powers)

Oh nice. I'm alive and a heavy, so my chances of survival are clearly high. Get me some anti-armour ammo for when the cyberdiscs come, then make me a mec-trooper!

For those interested, the translation of Enhanced Steam has moved to Crowdin.

There are a lot of reasons for this (which you can read about here) but I think it's going to be a much better system overall than what we had previously, even though Smashman did a pretty kick-ass job with our old translation site. This new system, along with how it interacts with the extension itself, should significantly lower Enhanced Steam's memory footprint by only loading translations into memory that are actually being used.

A few of you I'll be reaching out to either on Steam or by PM to see if you're interested in becoming the moderator of your language. Additionally, there are quite a few languages that only have partial translations so if anyone can jump in and help out it's easier to do now!

http://translation.enhancedsteam.com/

I'm taking a quick look at the French translation right now. Do you expect the translation to be similar to the Steam one? (even when Steam might not use a very proper French).

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm taking a quick look at the French translation right now. Do you expect the translation to be similar to the Steam one? (even when Steam might not use a very proper French).

Yeah, I mean the goal of Enhanced Steam is to try to blend in as much as possible, so ideally the translations for ES would match those in Steam as closely as possible, even if they're not proper.

Ozium

I saw a few pages back about Devil's Third Online being in the SteamDB but Devil's Third is supposed to be Wii U exclusive so what is this???!?

He told me let the children lose it, let the children use it, let all the children boogie

Itagaki betrayal!

Momentary

Banned
I saw a few pages back about Devil's Third Online being in the SteamDB but Devil's Third is supposed to be Wii U exclusive so what is this???!?

He told me let the children lose it, let the children use it, let all the children boogie

Itagaki betrayal!

Companies are starting to want a bit of that continuous revenue from that PC. The want to be included in that next sales pie chart. I'm guessing things are turning out well for Tecmo and Namco. Maybe there are people spreading digital sales numbers secretly to other companies.

Accoun

Ehh... Hopefully Gearbox fixes the sounds in Homeworld Remastered, because the things like gun sounds seem to disappear, at least in skirmish.

TotalBiscuit is streaming it now, if after yesterday someone's not opposed to him.

Kane and Lynch Collection was just added to the BTA SE bundle

Kane and Lynch: Dead Men
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Kane & Lynch 2: The Doggie Bag
Kane & Lynch 2: Alliance Weapons Pack
Kane & Lynch 2: Multiplayer Masks Pack

Ozium

Interestingly it was renamed to "Blast Pad". (SteamDB didn't pick this change, yet).

Also games getting marked as F2P got fixed, so no more leaks coming.

https://github.com/SteamDatabase/SteamTracking/commit/1b57bc61e326a47f0b795b12620c04b9d86fd620

Seems like this simple mistake was up for 23 days.

now I am confused (more than usual)

so there is no Devil's Third Online, it's called "Blast Pad" now but then why was it named Devil's Third Online?

what is going on? IS EVERYBODY TAKING CRAZY PILLS? what is Blast Pad? Is it related to Devil's Turd?

edit: Night Shift got cards, but someone else can post about it using the icons and the highlight text

derExperte

Itagaki betrayal!

WiiU exclusive -> starving children

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
now I am confused (more than usual)

so there is no Devil's Third Online, it's called "Blast Pad" now but then why was it named Devil's Third Online?

what is going on? IS EVERYBODY TAKING CRAZY PILLS? what is Blast Pad? Is it related to Devil's Turd?

Probably a diversion tactic if it actually was Devil's Third. Leaked games get their names changed often to try and cover up what everybody already knows.

Kane and Lynch Collection was just added to the BTA SE bundle

Kane and Lynch: Dead Men
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Kane & Lynch 2: The Doggie Bag
Kane & Lynch 2: Alliance Weapons Pack
Kane & Lynch 2: Multiplayer Masks Pack
Not bad. Especially the second one has very unique MP I saw in videos.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Interestingly it was renamed to "Blast Pad". (SteamDB didn't pick this change, yet).

Also games getting marked as F2P got fixed, so no more leaks coming.

https://github.com/SteamDatabase/SteamTracking/commit/1b57bc61e326a47f0b795b12620c04b9d86fd620

Seems like this simple mistake was up for 23 days.

Ah, I thought that had to be the result of some sort of error/mistake. I presumed earlier it was at SteamDB's end since apps getting the wrong main sub type seemed like a weird thing for Valve itself to screw up. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom