• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsnip

Red Hunter

Yeah, it's still full of surprised.

I was playing as Jill and for the first time let Richard die of the snake bite.
And as a result for the first time saw the cutscene where Jill finds the radio on the ground near the stone and metal object slot. There's a surprising amount of scenarios that play out depending on stuff.
Similarly, in the beginning of the game when Barry is examining the blood, if you go back to Wesker, talk to Barry, try to go back to Wesker again and then run towards the door you are supposed to go through, the zombie will come through with a different cutscene. Had never seen that before either.

rtxc553.jpg
You put me in chains and I will do much more terrible things with my trunk.
And Devolver's PAX lineup is mighty nice.

Noct looks sublime.

Jawmuncher

So Jurassic Park....is not very good. If it wasn't crossing into the first film, I don't think I could go on.

Game is truly garbage.

I couldn´t go on even being a fan of the movie. Terrible IMO.

I still don't think its that bad. But I've never been one to mind limited interactivity and the QTEs are done fine. The story is fun when compared to the 90s comic book fare we saw after the first movie which is what it's comparable to. Still want to see what the deal is with the license. Does TT own only JP. So in theory someone could make JW games? I know for Lego it's a whole different set of rules.

fantomena

Anything good coming out on PC? Need something to do while I wait on Miyazakis upcoming masterpiece. Nothing on PS4, WIi U and Xbone right now.

I've got a weird random Steam question. I own ES: Oblivion in both physical and Steam versions. The physical version is installed. Is there any way to put those files in the steam directory, tell Steam to download/install, and have it find those files, essentially making my physical install a Steam install? Does that make any sense? The more I type, the dumber it sounds. I'd just rather play it through Steam but downloading seems like a waste of time.

Catshade

I've got a weird random Steam question. I own ES: Oblivion in both physical and Steam versions. The physical version is installed. Is there any way to put those files in the steam directory, tell Steam to download/install, and have it find those files, essentially making my physical install a Steam install? Does that make any sense? The more I type, the dumber it sounds. I'd just rather play it through Steam but downloading seems like a waste of time.

Install the steam version of your game. Wait until it downloads a few megabytes, then pause the install process. Copy your installed physical copies to the steamapps/common/oblivion folder, then resume the steam install. If all works well, Steam will recognize most of the files and only download a few files.

Phinor

Anything good coming out on PC? Need something to do while I wait on Miyazakis upcoming masterpiece. Nothing on PS4, WIi U and Xbone right now.

I'm wondering about Homeworld. I didn't like or perhaps even understand the game back when it was released but it might be a lot better in 2015. Or worse. It's basically the only game on my list before March madness begins properly.

Either I'm really attached to monster hunter 4 or I think the 3 hours I played of evolve is enough to satisfy me and I can uninstall the game(didn't even get to play as the great lord chtulu). Hmmm... I'll force myself to play it when I get home later, maybe it might get its hooks into me. If not, back to monster hunter and smash(which none of you cowards even dare to accept my challenge in).

Is there any element, visual, sounds etc that makes you all feel fear or uneasy when playing a game?

Well I don't have arachnophobia, but I'm still going to scream like a little girl if I see a huge ass spider out of nowhere

I usually freak out with these strange sea animals

I always freak out when I see an american. I mean, damn! Just imagine someone like George Bush jumping at you.

You made me remind of this song

Grief.exe

Yeah, what are we getting in March besides GTA?

So many releases coming down the pipe.

Homeworld
Oddworld
Cities: Skylines
Ori and the Blind Forest
Hotline Miami 2
Pillars of Eternity

EDIT:

I know Ori, Cities: Skyline, Homeworld, Oddworld and Hotline Miami 2, but Im not very hyped for any of them even though Im interested in them.

Need something to get my testoreone pumped.

Welp...

Knurek

So, first episode of Wolf Among Us done...
I really don't see how a person can say that TWD and TWAU are awesome and say Telltale's Jurassic Park was bad at the same time.
All three are pretty much the same, gameplay-wise.

dex3108

So, first episode of Wolf Among Us done...
I really don't see how a person can say that TWD and TWAU are awesome and say Telltale's Jurassic Park was bad at the same time.
All three are pretty much the same, gameplay-wise.

There is gameplay in TT games? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom