• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Dead Or Alive Is More Than Breasts (Kotaku)

Kotaku has something I agree with?
tumblr_inline_ml0liiLOl51qz4rgp.gif

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I need to get better at it. ;~; My girlfriend is kicking my ass in DOA and she barely started playing it when Core Fighters was available on PSN.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I need to get better at it. ;~; My girlfriend is kicking my ass in DOA and she barely started playing it when Core Fighters was available on PSN.

Try blocking more than doing counters. Wait for your girlfriend to finish strings while you block so you can punish her with a grab or a quick hit after her moves end. Counters do it if you can see the move she is doing coming.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
only movies i watched out of that list are the raid 2 (i thought it was garbage), snowpiercer (movie fell apart half way through) and her (it was ok)

i dunno if i'm missing out, i have so many old movies i want to watch i don't really feel like bothering with new stuff

you're breaking my heart.

zkylon

zkylewd
Plan to watch:
Bakemonogatari
Berserk
Ghost in the Shell
Ookami to Koushinryo
Psycho-Pass

Great list and all, but the question is: what have you been doing to not have already watched these???
i'm pretty bad at consistently clearing my anime/movie/game backlogs, not necessarily because i waste time or anything but because i often have to be on the right "state of mind" for any given thing and it's not necessarily easy for me to get into it

like, it took me a long time to find myself in the mood to watch kill la kill even tho i knew i would absolutely love it

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

xxPVMYM.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-179E836F772D0233 - Taken by SilentMatthew

zkylon

zkylewd
Have you watched Grave of the Fireflies? That's one of my favorites, even though I'll never watch it again. Ever.
oh yeah, i'll watch it at some point, with a lot of other key ghibli stuff i'm missing (like totoro and nausicaa). i just updated the list to add my plan-to-watch anime movies too

it's a sad, fat list

_hekk05

Banned
fuck me the playstation spend 100 get 15 back promotion is fucking with my mind

On the one hand I could get bloodborne day 1 with 25% off, which is likely to take forever to come, but then I'm against pre-purchasing as a practise.

wat do

I bought 100 dollars of credit for 80 with that paypal ebay promotion but only spent 22 on Teddy Bear Killer 2 so far as that's not much else I want right now given I rented the Order and am getting Bloodbourne physically.

fuck me the playstation spend 100 get 15 back promotion is fucking with my mind

On the one hand I could get bloodborne day 1 with 25% off, which is likely to take forever to come, but then I'm against pre-purchasing as a practise.

wat do

I think there is only very little risk that Bloodborne will be disappointing. So if pre-purchasing works out better for you in this case, why not?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Nice list. Moonrise Kingdom is still my favourite Wes Anderson film, though (putting aside the you-know-who factor in the interest of fairness).

I bought 100 dollars of credit for 80 with that paypal ebay promotion but only spent 22 on Teddy Bear Killer 2 so far as that's not much else I want right now given I rented the Order and am getting Bloodbourne physically.

I'm tempted to jump on the $50 PSN code for $40 deal and buy a year of PS+ for my US account, but since I buy multiplats on Steam and would never play a PS4 game online I'm not entirely sure that I'd get my money's worth.

Nice list. Moonrise Kingdom is still my favourite Wes Anderson film, though (putting aside the you-know-who factor in the interest of fairness).

I'm tempted to jump on the $50 PSN code for $40 deal and buy a year of PS+ for my US account, but since I buy multiplats on Steam and would never play a PS4 game online I'm not entirely sure if I'd get my money's worth.

That's exactly why I didn't jump on that deal even though I have a Vita, PS4 and PS3. It's more cost effective to just buy the games, especially as I don't play online on PS4 anyway.

Iosfe, I think I need to get you tested for psionic abilities...
http://a.pomf.se/eipvks.webm

Edit:

you're honestly way ahead of me. i never finished my Vanilla/EW playthrough, and decided i'd have more fun with Long War. to put things into perespective, i got the chinese guy about 2 or 3 missions ago. i'm in the Middle of May
Ah okay then, well I thankfully managed to get past it, I thought I wasn't doing any damage since their ship wasn't getting more red, turns out it just doesn't show you the damage you do and I was doing damage the whole time, lol.

Have I died yet? The whole day I'm at work I just wonset how I'm doings
You're doing fantastic actually, you, deques and Zkylon are kickin' ass and takin names, in the most recent mission you just reached max rank, so congratulations on being a colonel.

Stats from a little while ago:
And a picture of the squad together! :D

Tizoc

Do you have a Vita or PSP? I could offer recommendations =3

Do you have a Vita or PSP? I could offer recommendations =3
I have both and have bought most things worth getting. My vita/psp collections are actually pretty extensive. I know I'll use the credit eventually which is why I got it but I just don't think I'll go for the 15 bucks because I'll be wasting it on things I will never play and that's reserved for the PC.
Photo is two years old so it's only gotten considerably bigger(the back row is also hidden), I like handhelds.

zkylon

zkylewd
The fact that Saiyuki is nowhere on that list disappoints me.
;P
that list isn't by any means complete, so i'm sure i'm missing some important stuff. i don't know what that saiyuki thing is, so if it's good i probably will find something i like in it unless it's a shonen or something

Has this mentioned? Final Fantasy Mystic Quest is being remastered. I am on my phone so I can't see the screenshots well, but it looks like it's being made with RPG Maker

http://darkdesigngames.com/#store
that's crazy

wilflare

what is this Teddy Bear Killer 2
by the way, has anyone outside US purchased from GYFT.com before?

---
Raven/iosefe - i want in on your Enemy Unknown journey

wilflare

That's exactly why I didn't jump on that deal even though I have a Vita, PS4 and PS3. It's more cost effective to just buy the games, especially as I don't play online on PS4 anyway.

get PS+ for those "free" vita games and well the decent additional bonus discounts during sales I guess?

_hekk05

Banned
I'm tempted to jump on the $50 PSN code for $40 deal and buy a year of PS+ for my US account, but since I buy multiplats on Steam and would never play a PS4 game online I'm not entirely sure if I'd get my money's worth.

but muh bloodborne ...

Yeah I guess PS+ isn't that good a deal, for now

There is nothing wrong with pre-purchasing if you're the one benefiting from it. Just buy the damn game already

Oh fuck you and fuck me and fuck this industry. Fuck miyazaki for making such an amazing game and fuck sony for this promotion.

I am a man without morals, without soul, without principles. I am nothing

But i own bloodborne now

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
but muh bloodborne ...

Yeah I guess PS+ isn't that good a deal, for now

Digital titles aside I think I've bought what interests me out of the presently-available PS4 exclusives. I was toying with the idea of picking up Knack today, but changed my mind after watching some gameplay footage; I was under the impression that it was primarily a platformer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom