• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kifimbo

Pretty sure this wasn't used. Sorry if it doesn't work.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kifimbo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

The Escapist -- MB-753602CE91ADF980 - Taken by JakeD

Jawmuncher

Budweiser Black Crown.

Just kidding. I have an extra bottle each of:

I won't be buying a Westvleteren XII or VIII again for a long while. They were quite expensive for beer.
I sure do love Stouts. especially local/independent stuff. Have you tried anything from left hand brewing based out of Colorado. So good.

I live again.
Also, stay away from F3AR. It's dogshit.
Nah it was a fun coop game taken on its own.
Never beat Fear 1 and 2. So I'm sure it's a case of "it's not like the older games so it's auto bad"
This is the part where I piss and moan about how annoying it is that it's 2015 and Fable 2 PC still isn't a thing.
Is Fable 3 even back on steam. Series is a mess on PC.
Do you guys think we'll ever see a Shield Portable 2?
Crystal ball says maybe. It seems to be doing well enough for Nvidia considering they have kept support going.

titch

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (titch, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Biology Battle -- MB-43B7A4CC6393B579 - Taken by drakaenae. 5 entrants total.
Tank Universal -- MB-3CEFA28E7FA25297 - Taken by Tesseract. 1 entrants total.
Avencast: Rise of the Mage -- MB-6207055175685841 - Taken by Blu(e). 3 entrants total.
RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition -- MB-D9AF85B8FF1AB8BE - Taken by kurahador. 5 entrants total.
Chains -- MB-CE0375AFA662CE14 - Taken by Shalashaska. 2 entrants total.
Terra Incognita - Chapter One -- MB-151232C4AF4217B1 - Taken by Catshade. 2 entrants total.

t1424574412z1.png

Some Doublers!!!

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
How special are we talking? Like something from Unibroue, or "that one final bottle of Westvleteren XII I've been saving for a special occasion," or what?
La Fin du Monde is about $12 for a four pack in California. Not too bad. I had a friend who would save a couple of bottles of Pliny for us. Good times.
Budweiser Black Crown.

Just kidding. I have an extra bottle each of:

I won't be buying a Westvleteren XII or VIII again for a long while. They were quite expensive for beer.

Nice. I usually spend a good amount on my birthday only.

Maybe I'm hoping too much, but something I would love to see in the new Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition release for Steam is local co-op. The original PC version didn't have it.

Shade

A few more old bundled stuff. Should be unused. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 21 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shade, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ignite -- MB-2114937D58AA835B - Taken by alr1ght. 2 entrants total.
Cave Story Plus -- MB-1049BA1D4FC8625E - Taken by skullmuffins. 5 entrants total.
Love -- MB-41E89CECA8D4CE4D - Taken by electroflame. 2 entrants total.
Litil Divil -- MB-8D7F0AA4C3B9E4F9
Gun Metal -- MB-2C4413B68101B75E - Taken by rrvv. 1 entrants total.
Puzzle Bots -- MB-B42F4189DB2AD805
Shad O -- MB-F987E9EBB5AF8973 - Taken by lindarasta. 1 entrants total.
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-5EC1518826214F48 - Taken by Mr. Doop. 2 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-9794C7D17A4466A9 - Taken by Conrad Link. 1 entrants total.
Naval Warfare -- MB-9EFE83FD82810A74 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 1 entrants total.
Awesomenauts -- MB-ECF888875561E821 - Taken by TheLight. 3 entrants total.
Soulbringer -- MB-1BC1F5E1B4E5C7B4 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
Race Injection -- MB-A02CD0330D220A0A - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.
Evopollution -- MB-6CF653F622CDAB94 - Taken by drakaenae. 1 entrants total.
Sanctum 2 -- MB-224CD424329688AC - Taken by tioslash. 2 entrants total.
Nosferatu The Wrath of Malachi -- MB-71CCFD3FAA8BE623 - Taken by Blu(e). 1 entrants total.

Wanderlust Rebirth -- MB-48ACA253AD8F4D05 - Taken by Kuroyume. 3 entrants total.
Kaptain Brawe A Brawe New World -- MB-75EE4E284FCB08BB - Taken by sensoft04. 3 entrants total.
VVVVVV -- MB-8F7103AB7A17CABB - Taken by xezuru. 2 entrants total.
THE CAT LADY -- MB-0ECF5789612F9009 - Taken by Akuosa. 3 entrants total.
Humanity Asset -- MB-4093D16CC317C63D - Taken by gaiadyne. 2 entrants total.

t1424568232z1.png

Vlad

After hearing my roommate talk about DOTA the other night, I downloaded it and its slowly taking me into its embrace. Someone help

Honestly it just makes me want a Warcraft 4 even more than ever

Reading about how addicted people get to Dota makes me kind of happy that, even after trying it a few times, it just didn't click for me. If you want to break away, just focus on the excessive micromanagement and unpleasant community :).

I played a bit of There Came an Echo today, and I must say the introduction video is pretty cool. The game is also pretty cool, and the voice recognition works really nicely, even with my French accent.

Congrats Feep!

hey Raven, i add you to my XCOM squad, you add me?
Sure thing! :D

On the subject of XCOM, I'm having a really tough time beating this airship which is my current priority, I really haven't been following any of intercepting missions or how to do them, but now I HAVE to figure it out and I don't know what I'm doing, apparently I have to build a ship called firestorm but even that doesn't do any damage to the UFOs! D:

I have no idea what I'm doing >_<

Jawmuncher

On the subject of XCOM, I'm having a really tough time beating this airship which is my current priority, I really haven't been following any of intercepting missions or how to do them, but now I HAVE to figure it out and I don't know what I'm doing, apparently I have to build a ship called firestorm but even that doesn't do any damage to the UFOs! D:

Have I died yet? The whole day I'm at work I just wonset how I'm doings
hey Raven, i add you to my XCOM squad, you add me?
Did you add me? Both of you guys are for sure going into my squad when I start up the game. Reading the posts have put me in the mood for it.
Maybe I'm hoping too much, but something I would love to see in the new Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition release for Steam is local co-op. The original PC version didn't have it.
Honesty I think it might happen. RE5 GFWL funny enough had split screen in, it just had to be modded since it was locked.

iosefe

you're honestly way ahead of me. i never finished my Vanilla/EW playthrough, and decided i'd have more fun with Long War. to put things into perespective, i got the chinese guy about 2 or 3 missions ago. i'm in the Middle of May
Did you add me? Both of you guys are for sure going into my squad when I start up the game. Reading the posts have put me in the mood for it.
gonna have a redhead overload between you Turf and Ningen

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

The Samaritan Paradox -- MB-11217E1496AA265E - Taken by Dimitri2401

Khronico

you're honestly way ahead of me. i never finished my Vanilla/EW playthrough, and decided i'd have more fun with Long War. to put things into perespective, i got the chinese guy about 2 or 3 missions ago. i'm in the Middle of May

Are you playing ironman or normal mode?

iosefe

Are you playing ironman or normal mode?

Normal. i would be stupid to play anything but normal

in other news, the funeral for Lenore Face and Amanda Hugginkiss will be held on Monday.

let us also wish that Galina "MM" Bosstones makes a speedy recovery. She is a valued Sniper and took down many enemies before becoming critically wounded. Thankfully, Bosstones is stable and will recover.

Turfster

You can never have enough redheads.

Amazon has the SEGA Shoot 'em up pack 75% off

iosefe

it isn't.

Guys, i am so sorry...

there are 8 chrysallids, two zombies, and 2 floaters.

needless to say i will fail this mission. and everyone will die.

what i CAN do is load to just before the mission, NOT go on the mission, and send a fond fuck you the US of A. it's that or let you guys die

CHOOSE YOUR FATE

Jawmuncher

it isn't.

Guys, i am so sorry...

what i CAN do is load to just before the mission, NOT go on the mission, and send a fond fuck you the US of A. it's that or let you guys die

CHOOSE YOUR FATE

Send us in commander
We'll see you on the other side
http://youtu.be/y-lyqc0ZDCA

ExoSoul

Banned
it isn't.

Guys, i am so sorry...

CHOOSE YOUR FATE
How many guys with rockets/grenades do you have? Chryssalids stay in packs (meaning all of them can be damaged with the same explosion) for at least one turn.

Yo man, where am i :O
Not dead, either in infirmary or just resting from exhaustion ;)

iosefe

yes, you live. at the cost of losing the USA's Funding

i need to volunteers to be women. Shadownet, you're already a bulky man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom