• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

I don't like the fact that I am basically relegated to a Red Shirt.

image.php

Dr Dogg

Fucking hell I only meant to get tucked into Majora's Mask but ended up getting sucked into a Nintendo shaped singularity for a week. Culminating in buying a new New 3DS (that's a mouthful in of itself), a 40 hour Fire Emblem binge, inadvertently got my other half addicted to Animal Crossing and buying a shedload of DLC despite knowing the non account bound nature of it. Still I'm not that far gone yet as when I was in Tesco Friday morning a Jiggle All The Way style ruckus was breaking out over amiibo's.

Anywho managed to drag myself back to Steaming with a dose of Valkyria Chronicles (getting Edy, Vyse, Jann and Marina in one draft was a bonus). Would ask what's been going on the last week but I think I've got the jist of things plus sod going through 20 odd pages. At least RE5 Gold Edition is a real thing, AC Unity doesn't need the companion app anymore (right after I did all the hard work of course), GOTY's seem to still be delayed and Feep has gone bonkers again.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Has this mentioned? Final Fantasy Mystic Quest is being remastered. I am on my phone so I can't see the screenshots well, but it looks like it's being made with RPG Maker

http://darkdesigngames.com/#store

Mystic Quest is one of those games that I've always wanted to play but have never got around to playing, so I hope this turns out to be okay.

Feep is pretty generous.

I'm also glad that the gaf emoticon is common. That'll hopefully make it easier to get.

Fucking hell I only meant to get tucked into Majora's Mask but ended up getting sucked into a Nintendo shaped singularity for a week. Culminating in buying a new New 3DS (that's a mouthful in of itself), a 40 hour Fire Emblem binge, inadvertently got my other half addicted to Animal Crossing and buying a shedload of DLC despite knowing the non account bound nature of it. Still I'm not that far gone yet as when I was in Tesco Friday morning a Jiggle All The Way style ruckus was breaking out over amiibo's.

Now go buy SMT IV, one of the better 3DS games available, if you have any left over money.

Why are we being lied to by MrOrange all the time?

Why are we taking it and not standing up?

Let's topple the corrupt rulers comrades!

Let's unite proletariat!

Anarchy I say! Chaos I say!

But I am going to grab something to eat, so let's put a short hold on our revolution.

Dr Dogg

Watch Dogs, despite all the early fuss and early technical issues, was one of my fav games of last year. If it charts in the Steam GOTY's then I'd say it's well deserved. It won't though.

Now go buy SMT IV, one of the better 3DS games available, if you have any left over money.

So good I own a NA physical copy (which due to region locking was collecting dust for a looooong time) and a EU digital copy. I've got Monster Hunter 4U on the way tomorrow so my precious free time is finished for the foreseeable future.

Why are we being lied to by MrOrange all the time?

Why are we taking it and not standing up?

Let's topple the corrupt rulers comrades!

Let's unite proletariat!

Anarchy I say! Chaos I say!

But I am going to grab something to eat, so let's put a short hold on our revolution.

Let's all make and drink some Orange juice in protest.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
The GOTY award is pretty useless anyway as the winner this year and every year is Meet N' Fuck Racing.

Turfster

Daily Xenonauts 50% off

A new Unreal Engine 4 Harry Potter MMO on Kickstarter.
100k stretch goal though, uh..

They tried before last year and failed miserably, it seems.
I mean, it's total vaporware anyway, so...

Watch Dogs, despite all the early fuss and early technical issues, was one of my fav games of last year. If it charts in the Steam GOTY's then I'd say it's well deserved. It won't though.
Still haven't played it myself, but what I've seen being played, was not very impressive.
I might pick it up for like <5€ one day, but I'm not holding my breath for it. =p

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

xheRJRF.gif
Rush Bros. -- MB-84574962265CEB4A - Taken by titch
Risk of Rain -- MB-2FF0BF127A9EF189 - Taken by Se7enSword
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ -- MB-7609AE6AD7459112 - Taken by lindarasta
Fez -- MB-5390A04296E3A515 - Taken by Sch1sm

Some spares.

Turfster

GMG is having an up to 75% off Telltale games sale. Not everything is a steam key, though.

They also have SSF4:AE 70% off (not Ultra)

xBladeM6x

Damn TeamViewer is life saver when family PC fixing/software installation is in question. :D

I use it for personal use when helping friends frequently. Best Computer IT assistant program of all time. Lol Especially helpful for freelance client work, if they're not able to meet right away.

louiedog

Damn TeamViewer is life saver when family PC fixing/software installation is in question. :D

I've used it to set up steam family sharing with friends remotely. No one has to feel uncomfortable giving a password out and you can see what the other person is doing on your machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom