• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

milena87

Yo guys Hand of Fate is such an amazing game.

I'm trying so hard to resist both this and Darkest Dungeon... ç_ç

Don't resist. Just give in.
chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

>.<

Cincaid

I'm afraid I don't know how to do this properly, but here are two Steam keys for anyone that wants them! Quote the post to see the keys.

Hitman: Absolution:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Director's Cut):

The strange device that was being guarded by an Ethereal Alien can be interacted with if someone has enough Psionic energy, and thankfully I know just the person.

Zkylon.
The only warrior that is strong enough to handle the energy of the new device.
I'm not sure entirely what Zkylon did, but it certainly caught the attention of the x-rays, and now that we have their attention, I think it's about time we took the fight to them.
The Brave XCOM Warriors who are risking their lives so that everyone else may continue to live theirs.
There will be no time to say goodbye, there will be no time to research anything, this is the end of the road for the XCOM project and the end of everything for the alien scumbags!!!

After approaching the ship and fighting off countless waves of enemies, the final battle takes place, and with a few strategy rushes and run'n'guns, the final boss is weakened significantly, enough for Zkylon to deliver the final two blows and win the war.

XCOM Soldiers, your sacrifices will not be forgotten.

Time taken: 17.3hrs

Turfster

The Brave XCOM Warriors who are risking their lives so that everyone else may continue to live theirs.
There will be no time to say goodbye, there will be no time to research anything, this is the end of the road for the XCOM project and the end of everything for the alien scumbags!!!
... Mine's at home playing with puppies and kittens, right?

Jawmuncher

The strange device that was being guarded by an Ethereal Alien can be interacted with if someone has enough Psionic energy, and thankfully I know just the person.

Zkylon.

I'm not sure entirely what Zkylon did, but it certainly caught the attention of the x-rays, and now that we have their attention, I think it's about time we took the fight to them.

So you lost no one on the final mission?

Shadownet

Banned
It's like the developer woke up one day and thought. "What kind of game would Shadownet enjoy?"

Why don't we make an adventure game based on choices BUT it's a story in the form of an interactive card game.

It's a really solid idea with solid execution right now. I hope they will expand on this and add multiplayer or more variety of gameplay. The combat is pretty shallow right now though. It's like a mix of Fable 3 combat with Batman Arkham series.

Jawmuncher

Too lazy to check but I'm 99% sure I put a title in my post. I read the OP before posting anything. Can't wait to try out the voice controls.

what a bamf
Zkylon is too OP.

... Mine's at home playing with puppies and kittens, right?
....Yeeeeesssssss, and they've never been happier! Everything is perfectly fine, no need to worry.
So you lost no one on the final mission?
Unfortunately I did lose Arthea, in the penultimate encounter he was the only one with a medikit and unfortunately no one was able to save him.

But his medical skills didn't go unused, during the mission Zkylon had to stay alive or else the mission would be a failure and he managed to keep Zkylon alive than s/he would've otherwise been, and thankfully those alien dirtbags paid for all the killing they've done!

titch

Zkylon.

After approaching the ship and fighting off countless waves of enemies, the final battle takes place, and with a few strategy rushes and run'n'guns, the final boss is weakened significantly, enough for Zkylon to deliver the final two blows and win the war.

Way to go team - did i make it to the homestead on my feet or in a box?

ExoSoul

Banned
What's the difference between Early Access Review and Pre-Release Review tags as shown appearing below?

I've only ever seen Early Access Review before.
Betas/Closed Betas? I'd imagine Steam would consider EA as post release but not quite finished.

zkylon

zkylewd
Could always add me on Steam. I've basically sold my soul to that game. Lol
haven't tried playing with gaffers as i'm playing it pretty casually, no stealth or overkill missions or whatever

i just want to shoot some cops and see bars go up

BR? huehuehue

Being in the same region as Brazil has its drawbacks.
no, mostly russians

Zkylon is too OP.
i just try to be a good role model for kids

What's the difference between Early Access Review and Pre-Release Review tags as shown appearing below?

pre release is like a multiplayer beta (like evolve or something)

Way to go team - did i make it to the homestead on my feet or in a box?
You're fine, mostly.
You got wounded in a previous mission to collect some materials to create the Psi Armour for Zkylon, but you were a day or so before getting back on your feet, and now since the aliens are gone you can rest a little while longer ;)

titch

You're fine, mostly.
You got wounded in a previous mission to collect some materials to create the Psi Armour for Zkylon, but you were a day or so before getting back on your feet, and now since the aliens are gone you can rest a little while longer ;)

Whew my girls will be so happy to see me!!

Arthea

Unfortunately I did lose Arthea, in the penultimate encounter he was the only one with a medikit and unfortunately no one was able to save him.

But his medical skills didn't go unused, during the mission Zkylon had to stay alive or else the mission would be a failure and he managed to keep Zkylon alive than s/he would've otherwise been, and thankfully those alien dirtbags paid for all the killing they've done!

nooooooooooooooooo.jpg
who will play them games now?!

btw, I started my pokemons on PC, Deity Quest, and as I liked this idea I need lots of volunteers for names of my pokemons minions. I probably will be able to have all steamgaf in there. (><)

xBladeM6x

I just realized that ever since I started frequenting SteamGAF, I've essentially ignored the entirey of GAF. Thank you for being so lovely SteamGAF.

No1.gif

Some games (Medieval Engineers being an example) you can buy a copy on the devs website and they give you a Steam key before the game comes out on Steam, so technically that's a pre-release copy.

I preordered REV2 on GMG but still no key. When do they put it online usually? A few days before the actual release I hope?

Though I wonder if the game will actually have a preload option.

nooooooooooooooooo.jpg
who will play them games now?!
Looks like that torch will have to be passed onto me, I'll play all the games now.
:p
Did i live?
Yep! Same story as with Titch, during an assault on a UFO to get supplies for the Psi armour you were harmed but not very much so it only took you out of comission for a couple days.

It's a happy ending for everyone.

Except
Milamber,
Maniac,
MM_Bosstones and Arthea

I preordered REV2 on GMG but still no key. When do they put it online usually? A few days before the actual release I hope?

Though I wonder if the game will actually have a preload option.

If there's no preload then you won't get codes until the 25th...so far there has been no word if there will be a preload for this game

MadGear

Just finished the Injustice storyline again after having played it on 360 about a year ago. Usually i expect more out of my stories however in case of fighters i do not mind them being cheesy at all and actually this is one of the more enjoyable stories I have seen so far.

I honestly didn't expect it but to my own surprise this game almost controls perfectly when using a keyboard (if it matters, my keyboard has NKRO). But maybe this is to be expected since the directional inputs and button combinations required for combos in this game aren't that complex.
DoA5 on the other hand has some amount of diagonal and circular directional inputs so I don't expect that game to control as well :( I also don't really expect Team Ninja (or whoever works on the port) to optimize the game much for keyboard controls if at all but maybe/hopefully they'll prove me wrong.

Looks like that torch will have to be passed onto me, I'll play all the games now.
:p

Yep! Same story as with Titch, during an assault on a UFO to get supplies for the Psi armour you were harmed but not very much so it only took you out of comission for a couple days.

It's a happy ending for everyone.

Except
Milamber,
Maniac,
MM_Bosstones and Arthea

I bet I went down like a badass, right?

..right?

I bet I went down like a badass, right?

..right?
I'm afraid not, I was hoping you'd be able to survive another encounter with the enemies or perhaps that they'd miss, and instead they hit you and I had no one to save you, it wasn't a special mission or anything of the sort.

You went out with a whimper, not a bang.
When I realised the mistake I had done, I shed many tears for you.

Shadownet

Banned
iosefe, if I ever die in combat. Make sure to take zkylon down with me.

i kid, strap a nade to my back and send me in there for glory.

Anyway I'm really liking Trails, even if prologue and first chapter were basically a massive tutorial, chapter 2 and 3 were very good. Until now, is 8 out of 10, despite having some things I don't like (but well, there are always things I don't like, even in Metal Gear games there are a lot of things I hate, like the insanely amount of grinding to fully complete Peace Walker, or the final section of MGS2).

It was good. I'd say my biggest issue with Trails is getting attached to the playstyle of a character, only for them to leave until the final dungeon. Losing Tita, or as I liked to call her "Big American Tita," was pretty frustrating because I was kicking ass and taking names with her ranged firepower.

ExoSoul

Banned
Speaking of XCOM: will the dlc that increases my squadsize lock me out of the trophy for clearing the game without increasing my squad slots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom