• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

You can pick up the Sourcenext version of 2 for PC from a few Japanese retail for not a lot though you'll also need to grab a EU/NA copy to use the source files as part of the translation patch. All in all it's not too expensive, like £20ish plus shipping but really I'd rather Capcom would put this together and slap it on digital distro. The western release of 3 is pretty much up to snuff (limited to 4:3 but will accept pretty high resolutions like 1600x1200) but has a few issues with xinput controllers, which really is the only reason to get the Sourcenext version of 3 (outside of 640x480 FMV's) but it's not been properly translated. I'm surely Capcom will get to it eventually, right after Dragon's Dogma get's a PC release :(

The Dream for Dragons Dogma is dead. But I think RE2&3 is more than a possibility soon. Especially with the success of REmake and 0 should sell well enough considering the lack of people who played. They should know as long as 2&3 are priced accordingly people will buy them.

Chariot

Is it normal that I still have Evolve in my library? I did play the beta, but I see no sign of it on the entry itself. On the contrary I apparently have some DLC checked and it says on the store page that I already own it. I actually can't buy it for myself. Is this a bug or just a really bad remnant?

I have a code.
But I can't redeem anything until I'm
Back home.
I have my eye on you.
zgcXjiR.gif

Miguel81

I'm fine with only having 2 and 3 on my Vita but I really, really need 0 and CV asap (and RE5 gold). I'll be playing a lot of RE this year.

I'd still like to get 2, 3 and the Dino Crisis games made available digitally with xinput support. Though, Zero and CVX HD take priority because there are no existing versions on PC.

Rayman Legends is so good when you're not playing the touch stuff, which sucks because so far the touch stuff in the game is like a third of the experience. Every time i have to tag to Murfy, man, i just shake my head and wonder whyyyyyyy. The rayman stages are so damn good dammit!

Rayman Legends is so good when you're not playing the touch stuff, which sucks because so far the touch stuff in the game is like a third of the experience. Every time i have to tag to Murfy, man, i just shake my head and wonder whyyyyyyy. The rayman stages are so damn good dammit!

I bought that for Wii U and didn't have any issues with the touch levels.

I bought that for Wii U and didn't have any issues with the touch levels.

I'm playing on the Vita and i'm not having issues with the stages so much as they aren't nearly as fun as when you're direct controlling rayman. I might as well be playing something like temple run when those sections come up.

It stinks of sonic's-friends level of not understanding what makes your games fun.

Li Kao

Thanks. I've been meaning to grab this.

Oh I just checked the link out of general boredom, because I was certain Newegg is restricted to the US, but maybe not... I wonder if I could sign up with my Borderlinx address.
That's a stunning price.

C4rter

Newegg is blocking me out. I think it's because my Creditcard Address differs from the address I need to use at Newegg (need to use Borderlinx Address because I'm from Germany).
I was able to order the CS:GO pack for 0,99$ just fine but now they are blocking me.

I can't even use PayPal because they require a "confirmed address" and you can't even confirm your address in the German PayPal.

Would somebody be so kind to order the Life is Strange pack for me with the coupon?

Edit: Okay, it seems to work now with adding my Borderlinx Address to my PayPal Account.

louiedog

I just did a few waves in the There Came An Echo war room. The voice control is legit. It just works. I didn't have to fiddle with anything. The game understood everything I was saying and I didn't have to repeat myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom