• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banned
Fy1PZxX.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Best puzzle game I've played in a while.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Cozmogramma, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hexcells Complete Pack -- MB-437D690977860504 - Taken by someguyinahat. 13 entrants total.

t1424804773z1.png

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
They are taking money for preorders, right?

Someone preordered Duke Nukem Forever in the 90s and that didn't come out for over a decade. I think Rockstar will be alright. It has to be very frustrating for GTA fans though, especially with how quiet and sudden every push-back is.

L.O.R.D

RE : Revelations 2 is $30 for the complete complete version on GMG using this code
25OFFR-ESEVIL-REVEL2

still not low enough for me

Li Kao

Oh I just checked the link out of general boredom, because I was certain Newegg is restricted to the US, but maybe not... I wonder if I could sign up with my Borderlinx address.
That's a stunning price.

Okay, case closed, Newegg can go to hell. Paypal was evidently conflicting with my borderlinx address so it was a no-go on that front. But my credit card was accepted so all was c... Just received an email telling me an error was detected and that I should expect a full refund in the next 3-5 days.
Region restriction is breaking my balls, but I guess this is not on Newegg specifically, but checking for error AFTER the money is taken and then issuing a refund ? My life doesn't depend on those 8$ but fuck this shit. Any shopping site worth its salt would have stopped the process before that. Bunch of idiots.

Bundle Extra
ModBot said:
Instructions for NightmareTrigger:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NightmareTrigger, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light -- MB-176D4A1AE5D214C9 - Taken by GaussTek. 7 entrants total.

t1424805668z1.png

Jawmuncher

SE really doesn't want to give away FF games, hell even though it's SE sale week on the Humble Bundle Store there isn't a freaking FF game on sale.

If they do go on sale they go no lower than 50% for some reason aside from7/8 a few times. On iOS i waited until the holiday sale to snatch them all up for what should be their original price to begin with.

Have them all now so just gotta wait on another sale so I can buy up Dragon Quest games.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Yeap i love tea but damn when i need to choose which one i will drink problem pops up xD

P.S. If there is Kane & Lynch 2 somewhere around here i would love to trade something for it :D

The only true SteamGAF answer:

6f0ZseN.jpg

I know the struggle though. My desk always has a portion sectioned off for Tea canisters/boxes. I think I'll dig into my DavidsTea samples later and try something outside of my usual!

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Humm...

gwgVJ1T.png

MfR77zH.png

Was going to hold off until I hit 200 hours or 2000 random puzzles, but a sale is cheaper...

ModBot said:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (n8, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hexcells Infinite -- MB-ECC34857DF1FF42C - Taken by bobnowhere. 39 entrants total.
Hexcells Infinite #3 -- MB-131482D9C5A54EF0 - Taken by The Red Wizard. 31 entrants total.
Hexcells Infinite #2 -- MB-6D5DB20428623DAE - Taken by crazyrabbits. 33 entrants total.
Hexcells Plus #3 -- MB-A85D07ECC8821092 - Taken by Naked Snake. 16 entrants total.
Hexcells Plus #2 -- MB-FBC1C899CAD1C69E - Taken by Patison. 13 entrants total.
Hexcells -- MB-549CDC0B9D9F30A9 - Taken by Diedac. 23 entrants total.
Hexcells Plus -- MB-CAC5051515193EC8 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 16 entrants total.
Hexcells #2 -- MB-A768C22B13173458 - Taken by drakaenae. 21 entrants total.
Hexcells #3 -- MB-1C6987DC7486D690 - Taken by Catshade. 18 entrants total.

t1424891408z1.png

Hexcells is a great game yall'

Pakkidis

Already have the game, so I give it to one lucky person. Enjoy.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Pakkidis:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Pakkidis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light -- MB-4495CCD19D9D04D3 - Taken by TheLight. 13 entrants total.

t1424816348z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom