• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The woman on the left jumping with those heels on is bugging the heck out of me.

Ready to re-install RE5 so hard.
Still debating on whether I want to keep my saves.
1) If Capcom has any sense saves should easily carry over. Dark Souls' transferred over just fine.
2) But...lord help me I'm kinda itching to grind out all the weapon unlocks/purchases again.

If you were at the PAX Prime Gearbox panel two years ago, Homworld keys are now here

bTdliHt.png

Except the part where it's literally just text that says "<< Test Steam Code >>"

Got my key as well. cant wait.

r3n4ud

terraria or starbound got controller support? the former probably not, but the starbound guys promised it :(
Fuck. Read that as controller support was added to Terraria :(

Played countless hours on xbox because of controller support and would love to play on pc.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
If you were at the PAX Prime Gearbox panel two years ago, Homworld keys are now here

bTdliHt.png

Except the part where it's literally just text that says "<< Test Steam Code >>"

I won one of the Modbot giveaways after the panel with the code for the Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 code that was supposed to also give me a copy of Homeworld when it released... I even still have the email from that:

Is there anything else I need to do to get a Homeworld code or am I even entitled to one? If so is there someone I can contact?

Turfster

Groupees Remute 5 bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • The Labyrinth of Time
  • Pitiri 1977
  • Nobu Fat Revenge
  • Slinki
  • Pluck
  • Little Walker
  • Battle Buggy Grounds
  • Swordlord
  • Sumo Revise!
  • Ball 'n' Flag

_hekk05

Banned
Someone know if is possible on PSN sort the games by crossbuy option?
I just discovered Thomas was Alone is free for PS4 if you own PS3 version (even the one from Plus).

Not that I know of. I'm sure a gaffer somewhere keeps track of these things. You shoukd check the PSN thread.

Rule of thumb is to check if it looks "indie" enough, and if its available on multiple platforms.

Dr Dogg

It's AssCreed Rogue's fault!

Jokes aside, April is nice as even if I do end up buying Bloodborne I'll still need something to lead me into The Witcher 3.

GTA getting pushed back again works out peachy for me. There Came an Echo & Resi Rev 2 this week to start things off and the other episodes of Rev 2 will intermittently splice in between Ass Creed Rogue, which I should be able to know out (again!) in 2 weeks just in time for Pillars of Eternity, which gives me 2 and half weeks to soak that up before GTA V drops, which if it's not delayed again gives me roughly just over 3 weeks until The Witcher III comes out. Though I get the feeling Monster Hunter 4 and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D might be vying for my attention. For what is usually a quiet time of year there's plenty to keep most people busy, plus there's a couple of Sony heavy hitters out too.

More Disney games are coming out today, heh, this one is interesting:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/346060/

So we get Cars: Radiator Springs Adventures but still neither of the THQ Cars games which were actually alright (well if you like semi open world sandbox, collectable laden driving games). I get the feeling the source code ended up in the skip when Rainbow Studios got shut down :(

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
As a heads-up, if on the edge for Revelations 2, GMG just started a one-day 25% off coupon, last chance for the pre-order stuff:

Code is 25OFFR-ESEVIL-REVEL2

Will make the Complete Season $18.75, and the Complete Pack $30. Only works for today.

Were almost there folks!

Just need Zero, 2, 3 and Code Veronica (maybe the Outbreak games too) for a pretty spiffing collection.

I'm fine with only having 2 and 3 on my Vita but I really, really need 0 and CV asap (and RE5 gold). I'll be playing a lot of RE this year.

Jawmuncher

Just noticed one thing: if you pre-order REV2 on Steam, 25€ edition, throwback pack is part of pre-order bonus.

So if you buy the 40€ version, you only pay for two additional skins (plus OST and artbook, but they are not worth for me).

You get the 4 costumes for sure and Wesker.
But yeah its a bit off since all preorders are getting the throw back. Odd that is considered 15 bucks extra worth.

Nabs

The Hexcells Complete pack is $2.69. You know what you must do.

Each piece is also 70% off, so go go go go.

HoosTrax

Hexcells! Now the rest of you guys can go and see what the GAF fuss over the game is about, for less than $1.

edit: or just buy the whole pack, like suggested above

Dr Dogg

I'm fine with only having 2 and 3 on my Vita but I really, really need 0 and CV asap (and RE5 gold). I'll be playing a lot of RE this year.

You can pick up the Sourcenext version of 2 for PC from a few Japanese retail for not a lot though you'll also need to grab a EU/NA copy to use the source files as part of the translation patch. All in all it's not too expensive, like £20ish plus shipping but really I'd rather Capcom would put this together and slap it on digital distro. The western release of 3 is pretty much up to snuff (limited to 4:3 but will accept pretty high resolutions like 1600x1200) but has a few issues with xinput controllers, which really is the only reason to get the Sourcenext version of 3 (outside of 640x480 FMV's) but it's not been properly translated. I'm surely Capcom will get to it eventually, right after Dragon's Dogma get's a PC release :(

What is this "we"? I have one of those =p

As in 'we' the tribal mentality of the closeted Resident Evil Supporters Fan club!

'resident evil 4'.

uhhhh

I know right! Everyone knows it's 4 resident evil, I mean look.

Where's Operation Raccoon City?

Sat in the corner feeling sorry for itself, where it belongs.

Aw man, I was looking at "Popular New Releases" and mis-read Boring Man as Burning Man and for a fleeting second thought that someone had tried to make a game about my favorite week of the year.

Now I can't help but wonder what on earth a Burning Man game would even be. You could actually do it as a management-sim thing where you try to manage your disfunctional Theme Camp. It could be a "walking simulator" narrative thing. Hell, it could be a trippy rhythm / music game even.

Given the way the market is going, it would of course be some sort of cube / voxel building sandbox, with the added perk of an accurate flame engine for you to burn all your art to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom