• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ncsupd.gif

Sendou

I liked Hexcells when it was moderately easy. Unfortunately around half-way through Plus it got so hard that I couldn't figure out the puzzles anymore. That's also when I stopped having fun and the end of my journey together with Hexcells came.

Uzzy

The Beta is the bigger news.
Since it sounds like it will be for both platforms to test the cross play. So we should be seeing it pop up on steam once that gets going.

Yeah, the news on the Beta is pretty great. I'll be interested to see how that plays out, how long of a beta program we get, and if we get it here in Europe.

He got a new outfit at least!
Come on mang just get blindly hype for dat Bipson!

Loving the Frankenstein's Monster look for him, for sure.

I really like the look of SF5.
Can't wait to see how the Best Girl™ Ibuki looks in SF5.

You sir have good taste. Personally I'm hoping that Juri makes a return, just so her rivalry with Chun Li can be resumed.

Yeap i love tea but damn when i need to choose which one i will drink problem pops up xD

Twinings Earl Grey is the only tea.

Chariot

I don't understand. I didn't buy it on GamerGate, GMG, Humbebundle, Kinguin, Steam, IndieGala or russia and I don't think I ever bought anything anywhere else. I also don't believe that anyone would gift Evolve.

Where does it come from, it's driving me mad.

I don't understand. I didn't buy it on GamerGate, GMG, Humbebundle, Kinguin, Steam, IndieGala or russia and I don't think I ever bought anything anywhere else. I also don't believe that anyone would gift Evolve.

There was a price bug in Indonesia, 5 dollars or so (I got it from that, and a lot of people did the same)
That was before the Great Steam Region Locking (TM) so maybe you got it from there.

ExoSoul

Banned

There were some giveaways here on GAF for both the beta and game, maybe that was it?

Check your email for a receipt, unless you delete them all.

There was a price bug in Indonesia, 5 dollars or so (I got it from that, and a lot of people did the same)
That was before the Great Steam Region Locking (TM) so maybe you got it from there.

That likely would have been it. There were quite a few giveaways when that bug hit - I remember winning a copy.

Chariot

The Evolve price mistake in Indonesia?

Ok, that could be one source. But where did people get their versions? I need to know from where I bought it. >_<
I had in mind that I didn't like the game after the alpha.
There were some giveaways here on GAF for both the beta and game, maybe that was it?
I don't think so, I got the Alpha from GamersGate in some key action, I didn't need a beta key from GAF. And I didn't like it that much. I think. But I going to check my modbot pms.
Check your email for a receipt, unless you delete them all.
So far I only saw advertisement for Evolve.

edit:

You were right, ExoSoul! I won the game from didamangi. Thank god, I thought I went mad.

Matchew

After some of you guys said Banished was good I went ahead and bought it. I downloaded it late last night and it finished at midnight and I did stop playing until 3 in the morning. The first village was a complete mess, which wasn't surprising since I didn't play the tutorial, so I went back and played the tutorial. Now my village is up to year 8 and I love this game.

It doesn't throw too much information screens at you and ton of icons to wade through. The game is clean and pretty simple to play yet it is still has depth to it. In year 4 for some reason I couldn't build up enough stored food so 7 people died and I'm still fighting the food issue and it's keeping village from getting bigger.

I do have a few question thought. I put up a trade market but I can't figure out how to get different seeds, fruits, or how to bring in animals.

After some of you guys said Banished was good I went ahead and bought it. I downloaded it late last night and it finished at midnight and I did stop playing until 3 in the morning. The first village was a complete mess, which wasn't surprising since I didn't play the tutorial, so I went back and played the tutorial. Now my village is up to year 8 and I love this game.

It doesn't throw too much information screens at you and ton of icons to wade through. The game is clean and pretty simple to play yet it is still has depth to it. In year 4 for some reason I couldn't build up enough stored food so 7 people died and I'm still fighting the food issue and it's keeping village from getting bigger.

I do have a few question thought. I put up a trade market but I can't figure out how to get different seeds, fruits, or how to bring in animals.

You get them from random dudes on the river floating by if you trade with them. They're pretty expensive though.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Random people with private profiles adding me as friend all the time, is that a thing now?

Scammers, or am I too cool?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Terra_Ex

There Came an Echo has been pretty good so far, got my Laura Bailey fix, that's always a plus.

1000 games after around two years. Too many bundles with games I'll never play I guess.

yksaUN7.jpg
Congrats, now you too can enjoy staring at a long list of games and not being able to settle on something to play. It only gets worse from that point too...

Jawmuncher

There Came an Echo has been pretty good so far, got my Laura Bailey fix, that's always a plus.

Congrats, now you too can enjoy staring at a long list of games and not being able to settle on something to play. It only gets worse from that point too...

You can hide games now right? I'm totally going through my crap games and doing that.

41,955 Paada|TRADE KNIFE
And 177,598 CSGO Knife's Trader - that also includes lots of other variations.
and ton more names.

I don't believe that Valve doesn't have ways to detect and purge these scambot accounts. They just want to see numbers grow.

im sure they could

i dont know if its worth the time or trouble or the false positives (there are many legitimate uses of bots that help their trading economy even) for them to do it though

i get one friend request every day from a different level 2 russian user i just hit deny whatever i dont really care

i dont think its solely out of an attempt to make their numbers grow

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I think my main problem is that I spend too much time on L4D2 and KF :(

Though I'm also currently playing The Cat Lady and Cave Story, so there's that. Also going to start REV2 as soon as it's available.

You can hide games now right? I'm totally going through my crap games and doing that.
I think I'm too lazy to do that.

louiedog

I found a great easter egg in There Came an Echo.

Just think of something you might want to say to Wil Wheaton. Something that other people have.

ohyou.jpg
;)
Humm...
gwgVJ1T.png

MfR77zH.png

Was going to hold off until I hit 200 hours or 2000 random puzzles, but a sale is cheaper...
Hexcells is a great game yall'
So many hours. I find this very puzzling.
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2682-mortal-kombat-x

Is this region locked? I forget how to tell.

They have GTAV for $30~ USD also.
The only place you will get a copy of GTA5 that redeems on Steam is to buy it dirctly from Steam.

This offer on Nuveem and all other places - even physical copies will only give you a SocialClub key which does not redeem on Steam.

Tizoc

I found a great easter egg in There Came an Echo.

Just think of something you might want to say to Wil Wheaton. Something that other people have.

I don't know who
Wil Wheaton is.

That sounds amazing.

I'm still bummed whenever I fail to convince someone that they should watch Gilbert Gottfried's dramatic reading of 50 Shades of Grey lines.

Link me to this, please!

i just saw this image from GMG of a game called Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds
small-phantom-breaker-battle-grounds_boxart_tall-136x159.jpg

that girl , she look like the girl from anime called Steins;Gate

http://store.steampowered.com/app/329490

lol they're the same character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom