• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

There Came An Echo is amazing, I didn't even play an hour and my throat feels like it burns, but the voice commands work fine. The fights are great fun with ordering fast commands.

Switch to Indian, like I did.
Thanks, that worked!

Ya need a better mic.
My Mic is fine, my pronunciation is not. It's good enough for teamspeak and voice commands. Hear that? The microphone is not the problem with that. Good that it works now, I love the english voices.

Set it to UK English and use this 'cheat sheet'.

http://www.effingpot.com/slang.shtml
Ah, no, India helped. Britisch didn't even worked after I used "bloody" before any word and prayed to the queen three times.

what the actual fuck? O_O
lol

I own everything but Karmaflow.

Kickass bundle though! I advise people to wait and get it on a group buy, the full bundle will be 2$ or less.

I'd be down for that. However that works.

I also noticed last night that Fight The Dragon is no longer Early Access. I get the impression this happened a while ago and I missed it. Now I can let myself play it!

dex3108

Hexcells finished 100% :D Nice game but some "levels" were tough just because there wasn't logic for some patterns. But really nice game i have finished it in three and a half hours :D

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Hexcells finished 100% :D Nice game but some "levels" were tough just because there wasn't logic for some patterns. But really nice game i have finished it in three and a half hours :D

As someone who has scratched my head repeatedly over Hexcells puzzles, I have to say that there is a logic, you're just not seeing it. It can get complicated in a "if this has three in this column then that one can't be blue so this one here must be black" sort of way, but there's no guesswork involved in any of the puzzles.

Knurek

There is always logic involved, no guessing is ever required in any of Hexcells puzzles.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It's highly unlikely they would do that as these names are used in friends list/library.

The ":p" means it's a joke. ;) I try my best to stay true to my system of using ":p" to indicate facetiousness and ";)" to indicate light-heartedness, but every once in a while I stuff up ("old habits die hard" and all that).

dex3108

As someone who has scratched my head repeatedly over Hexcells puzzles, I have to say that there is a logic, you're just not seeing it. It can get complicated in a "if this has three in this column then that one can't be blue so this one here must be black" sort of way, but there's no guesswork involved in any of the puzzles.

There is always logic involved, no guessing is ever required in any of Hexcells puzzles.

Then my brain is a bit rusty XD

that "soon" is related to Outland, not Resogun. Pretty sure something came out where it was stated that Resogun is a Sony owned IP, meaning you'll see it packed in with The Order 1886 once they release the latter on PC.

yup:

©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Resogun is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC.

tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard
Cards Alert
tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard

Knights and Merchants got cards.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh right, it's been refused classification here :<

If you actually want to buy it, you can do so by first visiting the store of another region to add it to your cart. If you have Steam Wallet funds you'll have to switch back to the AU store in another tab, but the checkout process will still proceed as normal since the sub itself isn't locked down to prevent Aussies from purchasing it:

hm2c4uj8.jpg

If you actually want to buy it, you can do so by first visiting the store of another region to add it to your cart. If you have Steam Wallet funds you'll have to switch back to the AU store in another tab, but the checkout process will still proceed as normal since the sub itself isn't locked down to prevent Aussies from purchasing it:

hm2c4uj8.jpg
Oh wow! I didn't know that you could do that, thanks!

hm2c4uj8.jpg

Is there anything about Steam you don't know about?

Early March? Good job Devolver. £8.64 on GMG. Probably won't pre-order until the reviews are out. But that game is a lock.

KPMN32-6VRM69-6INRND

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Did anyone happen to grab a spare Life is Strange season pass from the new egg sale? I'll give you $8 for it.

Maniac

Banned
It's not being funded by Sony so I doubt it. Does Nordic fund PS4 exclusives?

This isn't the Nordic you're looking for. (If you're looking for the Darksiders-owning Nordic, that is)

Or rather, the funding they've gotten is from a Nordic games fund (there are several of them, some are strictly for games, some are for creative projects, some for digital "arts" etc). I believe the creators of Limbo were backed by the very same fund, aswell as a danish digital arts fund.

I've no knowledge as to whether or not they support platform-exclusive games, though. But since they've received outside backing and aren't being funded by Sony (afaik), I imagine it'll come to PC.

Might be one of them there paid timed exclusives for PS though.

Maniac

Banned
Early March? Good job Devolver. £8.64 on GMG. Probably won't pre-order until the reviews are out. But that game is a lock.

KPMN32-6VRM69-6INRND

Whenever I see a code I just get automatically curious. Didn't touch it, but... Someone's gotta tell me, man!

edit: DOUBLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom