• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phawx

Big Picture
Added support for the new Steam controller. The older generation Steam controller is no longer supported.

All those beta testers have controllers that don't work.

Turfster

Big Picture
Added support for the new Steam controller. The older generation Steam controller is no longer supported.

All those beta testers have controllers that don't work.

Since probably like 99% of them never actually used them, fuck'm.
(Yes I'm still salty this was just random US people only =p)

Chariot

Murf. There Came an Echo has an amazing intro, but the game doesn't understand my english. I tried UK, Canada, US and Australia (with curse words), but to no avail. Harsh reality of my language >_<

Shadownet

Banned
So I ended up going to GameStop and just buying a physical copy of Tales of Hearts R. Its only $10 more and it seem like niche games like this tend to have their physical copy discontinue after a while. So better buy one now. I don't think I'll be buying anything from the Vita sale after all.

Atelier will have to come on Steam one day.

Maniac

Banned
Hoping it's just a illusion made by Scarecrow or some shit.

If they indeed to that shit.... ain't picking it up until it's severely discounted.

DC is entirely unable to cut ties with any reasonably well-made, popular character in their comics, I don't see why any of their other mediums would differ, really.

Knurek

Less than 4 hours to 100% Worlds 1-4 of Hexcells Infinite.

Some of the puzzles are indeed devious. Still manageable...
(Though I do pity folks who come here skipping the Tutorial and Normal modes)

I love, love, love the fact that you can break top 20 in Japanese retail by selling less than 5k copies.
That's what, a single daily for Steam?

Murf. There Came an Echo has an amazing intro, but the game doesn't understand my english. I tried UK, Canada, US and Australia (with curse words), but to no avail. Harsh reality of my language >_<

I'm having this issue as well :(

Also stumbled on a bug that CTD my game when I load after a cutscene.

But man, I love the music and setting on this game!

Dr Dogg

So I completely forgot why I don't go into DF threads anymore but dark mentioned to me in the RE Revelations 2 OT that he didn't have the issues I was having on PC (although had some resolution based ones himself) so thought I'd check it out to see what the score is. After a handful of posts I now remember why I don't go in DF threads anymore.

Since today is my birthday, I will be appropriately lazy and play some Steam games! :D

Happy B'Day!

Happy birthday!!!

My birthday was yesterday and did the exact same thing! :p

Belated Happy B'Day!

Set it to UK English and use this 'cheat sheet'.

http://www.effingpot.com/slang.shtml

madjoki

New Indie Gala, looks good.

https://www.indiegala.com/

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Scourge: Outbreak Ambrosia Bundle (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
Battlepaths (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
Muffin Knight (STEAM)

Pay $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 9 AWESOME STEAM GAMES!

Double Dragon Neon (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
A Bird Story (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
BloodRayne Betrayal (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
Karmaflow: The Rock Opera Videogame - Act I (STEAM)
Silence of the Sleep (STEAM)

Belated Happy B'Day!

We Don't Go to DF Threads...

1.jpg

Since today is my birthday, I will be appropriately lazy and play some Steam games! :D

happy birthday bruh, you're one year closer to dying, or if you're a cup half full kind of guy, you lived for another whole year, which is pretty cool.

So I ended up going to GameStop and just buying a physical copy of Tales of Hearts R. Its only $10 more and it seem like niche games like this tend to have their physical copy discontinue after a while. So better buy one now. I don't think I'll be buying anything from the Vita sale after all.

Atelier will have to come on Steam one day.

i was gonna get that game but i was just like nah. i probably will never play it anyway.

_hekk05

Banned
Gappy birthday to all the birthday peeps. Imma go to sleep before I decide to spend even more on that vita sale.

Hopefully besiege appears in a bundle soon, so I can get it for even cheaper

Happy birthday Volcy!
Happy birthday!!!
My birthday was yesterday and did the exact same thing! :p
And happy belated birthday to you Pool!
i want to say this can't be true but most games i play are often short a few people (tho it's super late here in argieland brazil)

it's sad cos titanfall really is a great shooter, but multiplayer only, expensive and payed-for-map-packs, as well as a whole lot of other issues
Man, you always have the new games. I should move to Argentina -_-
hahaha xD

and thanks :)
o_O
Am I that under a rock? Did you already release a game?!?!

MUnited83

For you.
New Indie Gala, looks good.

https://www.indiegala.com/

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Scourge: Outbreak Ambrosia Bundle (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
Battlepaths (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
Muffin Knight (STEAM)

Pay $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 9 AWESOME STEAM GAMES!

Double Dragon Neon (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
A Bird Story (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
BloodRayne Betrayal (STEAM) + STEAM TRADING CARDS
Karmaflow: The Rock Opera Videogame - Act I (STEAM)
Silence of the Sleep (STEAM)

I own everything but Karmaflow.

Kickass bundle though! I advise people to wait and get it on a group buy, the full bundle will be 2$ or less.

Dr Dogg

Yesterday I booted up Mass Effect 3 for some MP, man, this game is fun, Gold and Platinum levels are truly challenging and require actual teamwork.

I declare myself guilty of having fun with Mass Effect 3.

For all the huster and bluster made about the MP before launch I quite liked it in ME3. Really well supported with new content, microtransactions don't really effect progression unless you're really impatient and a good laugh with some mates to kill a couple of hours. Only thing was the overbearing fear of getting Origin banned in the first few weeks at launch when they were a bit trigger happy.

Yesterday I booted up Mass Effect 3 for some MP, man, this game is fun, Gold and Platinum levels are truly challenging and require actual teamwork.

I declare myself guilty of having fun with Mass Effect 3.

The MP was actually pretty well done in Mass Effect. I'm glad they used the same formula for Inquisition, haven't seen how much they supported it though.

That's pretty much how SteamGAF should be thinking.but instead..

haha word. thats why i don't even got 200 games on my acc. it would be less than what it is right now if it wasn't for all the bundles I've bought for just like 1 or 2 games in it. maybe I would've gotten tales of r if I already didn't buy dbz but alas, tales went on sale too late. hell, if it was last month I wouldve bought it cause i was just playing rpgs left and right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom