• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard
Cards Alert
tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard

Septerra Core got cards.

Edit: Beaten :(

Chariot

It's because I don't know how to do the thing with CARD and cards near it :p
You need to go on a journey to find and defeat the four divine priests that protect the fragment of the teleport rune that will transport you to the dark world of Florida where you have to defeat the six lords of doom to get the six holy card alert cards with whom you open the passage to the enlightenment path of the deepest cave where you have fight the seven cavelords so the cave explodes and you can collect the cave dust to forge the magical highlight of Cart Alert. And then you have to play the Moonlight Sonata backwards on a shamisen to summon the unholy holymen. Defeat them and you can summon Cart Alert herself.

You need to go on a journey to find and defeat the four divine priests that protect the fragment of the teleport rune that will transport you to the dark world of Florida where you have to defeat the six lords of doom to get the six holy card alert cards with whom you open the passage to the enlightenment path of the deepest cave where you have fight the seven cavelords so the cave explodes and you can collect the cave dust to forge the magical highlight of Cart Alert. And then you have to play the Moonlight Sonata backwards on a shamisen to summon the unholy holymen. Defeat them and you can summon Cart Alert herself.

Woah spoilers.

C4rter

Early March? Good job Devolver. £8.64 on GMG. Probably won't pre-order until the reviews are out. But that game is a lock.

KPMN32-6VRM69-6INRND

10,80€ on Greenman Gaming with the Coupon.
Pretty Great Deal. I don't know if I should wait for a better price or buy right now.

Do we know if it will become available at Nuuvem and if it's region locked?

Tizoc

IS Dragon Quest Heroes like Hyrule Warriors?
I mean, you need to kill mass of enemies etc?
Because on SE Facebook they describe it as a RPG, while it seems a beat'em up to me from the video I saw.

Well it is by Tecmo Koei so we all assume it is a beat'em-up. 'm on media blackout but it is a shame that they have no interested on a PC release. Let's spam Koei's twitter for it!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of n8, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (n8, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hexcells Infinite -- MB-ECC34857DF1FF42C - Taken by bobnowhere. 39 entrants total.
Hexcells Infinite #3 -- MB-131482D9C5A54EF0 - Taken by The Red Wizard. 31 entrants total.
Hexcells Infinite #2 -- MB-6D5DB20428623DAE - Taken by crazyrabbits. 33 entrants total.
Hexcells Plus #3 -- MB-A85D07ECC8821092 - Taken by Naked Snake. 16 entrants total.
Hexcells Plus #2 -- MB-FBC1C899CAD1C69E - Taken by Patison. 13 entrants total.
Hexcells -- MB-549CDC0B9D9F30A9 - Taken by Diedac. 23 entrants total.
Hexcells Plus -- MB-CAC5051515193EC8 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 16 entrants total.
Hexcells #2 -- MB-A768C22B13173458 - Taken by drakaenae. 21 entrants total.
Hexcells #3 -- MB-1C6987DC7486D690 - Taken by Catshade. 18 entrants total.

t1424891408z1.png

C4rter

Bundle Leftovers

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (C4rter, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

BloodRayne Betrayal -- MB-0D29015ACD319720 - Taken by titch
Muffin Knight -- MB-F83801D57E92F176 - Taken by Tesseract
Silence of the Sleep -- MB-5626E6989EDEA3EF - Taken by Patison

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
DC is publishing a companion digital comic for Arkham Knight and, I gotta tell you (big spoiler):
the Joker is still totally alive

Hoping it's just a illusion made by Scarecrow or some shit.

If they indeed to that shit.... ain't picking it up until it's severely discounted.

I will be upset. That's not cool. It would literally make Arkham City less good.

He's pretty much the worst thing about the entire Batman mythos at this point, so if he shows up again in Arkham Knight I'll be really annoyed.

I'll say this: it's only been one issue so far, but it appears that
Joker at the very, very least planned to die and will at the very, very least have influence in Arkham Knight.
It could still go a different way, but yeah, he'll be in there in some capacity.

he's the Arkham Knight, isn't he

Probably this.

Locust

Pretty good indie gala bundle:
http://www.indiegala.com/

$1:
Battlepaths
Scourge Outbreak Ambrosia Bundle
Muffin Knight

$3.99
A Bird Story
Double Dragon: Neon
BlazBlue Calamity Trigger
Silence of the Sleep
BloodRayne Betrayal
Karmaflow: The Rock Opera Videogame - Act 1

e: beaten by few pages

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

The Samaritan Paradox -- MB-788911ACBC40E1D6 - Taken by Loptous
Wooden Floor -- MB-697A9D73AB6C02CC - Taken by PunishedSnake
The Samaritan Paradox #3 -- MB-91A99999AC650ECC - Taken by JakeD
The Samaritan Paradox #2 -- MB-77929E86E31B4135 - Taken by rrvv

I opted for the garbage rule since I don't know if the Samaritan Paradox keys will work. They should, since only one was marked as used, but I may have forgotten to mark the others.

So, Revelations 2 port isn't that good. No local coop (though I actually don't really care about this), big framerate drops, mouse cursor always on screen during cutscenes, and each time I try to start a mission in Raid mode the game crashes.

Jawmuncher

So, Revelations 2 port isn't that good. No local coop (though I actually don't really care about this), big framerate drops, mouse cursor always on screen during cutscenes, and each time I try to start a mission in Raid mode the game crashes.

No QLOC this time is a sad thing

More progress! Both players controlled by keyboard/mouse (the same keyboard/mouse that is):
FABC9869B5F613155C797BD370848C0AD962D416

The next step is the hardest step, because it's possible the PC version lacks the code for directing input from 2 different devices onto 2 different characters. Hopefully they didn't disable or remove that code.

Hinomura

Lol, I've just crafted a medal and got an expired coupon for Outcast 1.1! :D

The best part, I would've used it (triple dip - retail, gog) :D

Vastag

I'm playing Watch Dogs for the first time and man, what happened to this game? It looked so good on the reveal and now is completely underwhelming.

JakeD

couple leftovers from months ago i forgot about

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (JakeD, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Alpha Kimori Episode One -- MB-E0076593B85F29EB - Taken by Loptous
Rescue Everyday Heroes US Edition -- MB-5952E23FADA902FF - Taken by Ezalc
eldritch -- MB-0DE147B0BC6E6B09 - Taken by Chreznor
lunar flight -- MB-BF4605FF414E6C66 - Taken by Purkake4
greed corps -- MB-06E3C1E5865A5900 - Taken by rrvv

Miguel81

I'm playing Watch Dogs for the first time and man, what happened to this game? It looked so good on the reveal and now is completely underwhelming.

It looks best best when you're out on the bay overlooking the city, especially when overcast/rainy. Still a downgrade from that reveal ways back.

louiedog

Pay what the temperature is for A Good Snowman is Hard to Build DRM-free plus a Steam key.

It's 11 degrees today so it's higher than the Steam price, but maybe a cold front will move in by the 10th when the sale ends.

link

(It's based in London where it's not supposed to get very cold for the next week)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom