• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Grace is way higher than the rest. Time to get some cards!
So a girl told me yesterday that from the outside it look like I'm pretty unapproachable because my face is always so grim.

I'm just like.... :/

That's just my normal face.. Its like girls with permanent bitch face.
lol. Maybe smile more? I don't know.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So a girl told me yesterday that from the outside it look like I'm pretty unapproachable because my face is always so grim.

0bcbab0719.gif

Shadownet

Banned

lol. Maybe smile more? I don't know.
I guess. But I don't just smile for no damn reason like a fool. Unless its zkylon, I always laughs at zky.

She did said I'm a lot more friendly then my normal face. I'm just like yeah, I'm in college. There isn't a lot to be smiling about.

[/QUOTE]
And here I thought we finally moved away from her.

Btw have anyone been playing There Came An Echo and only had to say their commands once? I found myself having to repeat at least 3 times. If it even works at all.

zkylon

zkylewd
I guess. But I don't just smile for no damn reason like a fool. Unless its zkylon, I always laughs at zky.

She did said I'm a lot more friendly then my normal face. I'm just like yeah, I'm in college. There isn't a lot to be smiling about.
isn't college supposed to be happy times of partying and waking up in bed with strangers

i didn't go to college so i wouldn't know about that :3

zkylon

zkylewd
Maybe for the first 2 years but then you have to actually study and pass fucking hard exams.
sounds like it's not really worth going to college after year 2 :>

Wait for Happy Hour and you can grab it cheaper

Edit:
Where is Hotline Miami 2 cheapest for the moment

i think gmg has a promo code? maybe?

edit: yea, it's 10% preorder off on gmg + (i guess) 20% off with 20OFFM-ATTHEW-HATTON / KPMN32-6VRM69-6INRND

ExoSoul

Banned

Ok, under what situation did she tell you this and what's the relationship between you two?

Edit: also if you move to the great land of Nippon you'll be desirable as fuck, unapproachable guys are the type all the girls swoon over.

Shadownet

Banned
isn't college supposed to be happy times of partying and waking up in bed with strangers

i didn't go to college so i wouldn't know about that :3
Yeah.. That's like normal college students. I play Steam games. Do you really think that I'm in any way "normal?"

I'm too shy in real life.

Ok, under what situation did she tell you this and what's the relationship between you two?

Edit: also if you move to the great land of Nippon you'll be desirable as fuck, unapproachable guys are the type all the girls swoon over.

Just a classmate. We were just drinking coffee while on break.

Nippon.. Japan?

Apparently I should move to Canada. Asian are a bit more popular over there. Heck one more reason beside me being able to eat waffles and pancakes everyday without it being weird.

AHA-Lambda

Yeah.. That's like normal college students. I play Steam games. Do you really think that I'm in any way "normal?"

I'm too shy in real life.

So do I but I went out loads :D
But you're right no one's normal, I wouldn't say I was. By the end of uni I was suffering from depression :-/

sounds like it's not really worth going to college after year 2 :>

Apart from the degree you're trying to get? :p

ExoSoul

Banned
Just a classmate. We were just drinking coffee while on break.

Nippon.. Japan?

Apparently I should move to Canada. Asian are a bit more popular over there. Heck one more reason beside me being able to eat waffles and pancakes everyday without it being weird.

So not even friends? That's... weird, at the same time that could be her trying to break through to you (depending on her tone/also: I don't mean in a romantic way)

Question is: do you like maple syrup?

Arthea

Quickly went through the visual novel Bionic Heart. Quick impressions:.

Funny that you mention it, I'm in the process of trying to 100% it. It is definitely in meh category, I only stick with it because of cyberpunk setting.
And here is the thing, I had 4 saves in chapter 3 for different choices-outcomes and I going from there I got all endings but 2. As I tried everything imo, I checked conditions for endings, and there is something really odd about it, it seems 2 endings have same conditions and I got locked in another one, and the two I'm missing are branching from that particular outcome I can't get. I thought a lot about it, I still don't see what can be changed in chapters before 3 to not get locked in that particular ending, because on that route you don't get to choose what a policewoman does, she just does her thing, policing.
I'm at the loss tbh, I even checked global achievements stats and those endings are achievable, clearly, just I have no clue how.

edited: what's even more worrying I already have spent 7 hours with it, more than I would like and now I'm stuck... to add insult to injury (><)

Shadownet

Banned
no one's normal

don't get too bummed about what one girl said.
Ah I'm not bummed. Its just a realization. Never thought I had a grim face before.

Just eye opening really.

And yes, that was a not so subtle Asian joke.

don't laugh you racist.

@ExoSoul: well I guess she's a friend, since I do have her number (she's my buddy in case I ever miss a class).

And if it taste good on waffles or pancakes. I'll love it. So yes. Yes I do.

zkylon

zkylewd
i have never had maple syrup or peanut butter

they don't look all that tasty tbh

Apart from the degree you're trying to get? :p
well i don't like studying, so that whole degree-getting business ehh....

Ah I'm not bummed. Its just a realization. Never thought I had a grim face before.

Just eye opening really.

And yes, that was a not so subtle Asian joke.

don't laugh you racist.
you should dye your hair. that'll make ur face look livelier

Chariot

Looks like I going extra early to be today. Dynasty Warriors 8 Empuires apparently releases at the ungodly time of 3 AM, I need to play it in the morning >_<

zkylon

zkylewd
one thing i'm curious about is, you never have to guess, right?

so far i've always just had to look attentively enough but i'm slowly starting to think that sometimes the idea is to make an educated guess?

tho that sounds awful, i hope not

milena87

one thing i'm curious about is, you never have to guess, right?

so far i've always just had to look attentively enough but i'm slowly starting to think that sometimes the idea is to make an educated guess?

tho that sounds awful, i hope not

You never have to guess, don't worry :)

Arthea

Deques

i think gmg has a promo code? maybe?

edit: yea, it's 10% preorder off on gmg + (i guess) 20% off with 20OFFM-ATTHEW-HATTON / KPMN32-6VRM69-6INRND

Hopefully GMG will have another VIP sale where I can use the additional 20% off with my credits

Edit:
Foil alert!

cJxVboX.png

Deques

everybody hates PC gamers, don't you think? (><)

They should make the dlcs cheaper for the PC version

Here is the complete list of DLCs that are going to be for free

• Armored Transport
  • Gage Weapon Pack #1
  • Gage Weapon Pack #2
  • Gage Mod Courier Pack
  • Gage Sniper Pack
  • The Big Bank Heist
  • Gage Shotgun Pack
  • Gage Assault Pack
  • Hotline Miami
  • Gage Historical Pack
  • The Diamond Heist
  • Clover Character Pack
  • The Bomb Heists
  • Dragan Character Pack
  • The Death Wish Update
  • The Election Day Heist
  • The Shadow Raid Heist
  • John Wick Character Pack
  • The Hoxton Breakout Heist
  • Old Hoxton Character Pack
  • The Infamy Update
  • The Diamond Store Heist
  • The White Xmas Heist
  • The PAYDAY 2 Soundtrack to play in game.
It's pretty much the GOTY version of the game

Pre-ordering the game will also give following
  • Red dot weapon sight modification available for use on all rifle weapons
  • Exclusive Skull mask
  • PlayStation 4 or Xbox One exclusive mask
  • Unique mask pattern titled &#8220;I LOVE OVERKILL&#8221;
  • Unique color pattern, only available with this unlock
  • Bundle of in-game cash

Well, it's not for free, I bet the price will be 50-70.

It will be cheaper, plus
To celebrate the start of the pre-order campaign, PAYDAY 2: Crimewave Edition will exclusively be available at a 25% discount on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live for the duration of the pre-order period.

_hekk05

Banned
They should make the dlcs cheaper for the PC version

Here is the complete list of DLCs that are going to be for free

• muh dlcs

Pre-ordering the game will also give following
  • muh preorder bonuses

It will be cheaper, plus

Ehhhh

I just can't handle shooters on consoles. Gonna pass

Crossing my fingers for helldivers PS4 to be on PS+. its a day one for me

Jawmuncher

some nice greenlight games for you to consider:

point and click, looks and sounds interesting

you dream came true, now you can manage your very own super duper weapon shop

Ace Attorney clone of sorts, doesn't look that good, but I thought I'll mention
[/URL]

Religion sim, not even a trailer is there yer, but it does look promising somewhat

I'm all over that Ace Attorney with a female lead. Hell the real series should try that.

Dr Dogg

lol at that "UC4 - biggest game of the year" thread

just lol

Games Radar probably need those clicks. Future Publishing aren't in the best of shape and in a sick twist the Job Centre is right underneath their Bath head office.

Edit: And now I've read the article (and realised it's actually an Edge article) and then seen the direction the thread has gone in. May as well put up a thread saying 'There's an article here talking about Uncharted 4 but don't worry about reading that here's the headline let's discus that!'

Deques

the payday 2 dlc is nice but i've been playing it for a few days and i don't really feel like i miss it

The DLCs aren't needed at all. What could be missing are the new heist dlcs. But those can be played if the host has them, so those aren't required. But if you want to solo the heists on your own then you must buy these dlcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom