• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Super Mayor Hipster
386cba09d7.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I received a 'early registration gift' Steam-code from them via email.

Only... It's not a functional code. lol

damnit, Scamco!

It works. You have to use it in game store menu after you do the tutorials and the first ranked match. It is not on Steam Menu.

It really is a great bundle.
It's just about ever SW game on steam for 12 bucks. Especially considering the sale prices they're usually at. Hopefully this means less half ass bundles but we all know how that will go.

They also make a lot of money from their mobile and hotels in Japan. Basically they have no damn reason to even make games at this point.

As long as they keep giving Kojima all the money he needs I'm fine with whatever else they do/don't do

Parsnip

That Persona 5 trailer is sexy, here's hoping that Sega's PC focus will carry it to Steam. Just use that new in-house port team that did Valkyria Chronicles, doooooooooo iiiiiit.

wilflare

I can understand that. There is much money to be made with animu cards.

Mah man.

<3 Chariot you are hereby my favorite SteamGAFfer
Chie = best waifu.

---
I have almost $9 Gabe bucks
hmm worth the gamble?

or should I support a GAFfer's Darkest Dungeon

I'm tempted to drop seven bucks on Besiege, but I'm afraid that I won't have anything left to try building now that I've seen so many amazing webms.

It amazes me the series gets this many games. I know it's big at hobby shops, but never thought enough for the amount of games we see. Surprised there isn't a movie at this point.

The games have reached a point where they are so far away from the actual table top game. Basically they're just using the universe and pumping out random games for it.

The Dawn of War games were pretty awesome, can't say the rest of the titles really interest me.

Urgh. I want a true successor to Dawn of War 1. That game was and is amazing. The only other thing I would accept is a full flegded Total Warhammer.

YES

Dr Dogg

Well finished up Leon's campaign in RE6 last night (all I seem to bloody play this past couple of weeks are Resident Evil games) and I'm a tad bit lost on what the fuck was going on. Seems like I have to play Chris' and Jake's campaigns as well to get the full picture. Well started a bit of Chris' campaign so I'm in it for the long haul now. Also I get the feeling unless you're playing on No Hope difficulty getting Skill Points in the campaign alone is going to be a massive grind.

It's getting difficult to keep track of all the announced WH40K games at this point.

to be fair, this isn't a 40k game, just plain warhammer. Or warcraft, if you wanna get into that debate.

so it's more orcs and knights and wizards and shit instead of space orcs and space marines and space wizards and space shit.

wilflare

Awww :3
And she is indeed. We seriously need P4G and the other SMT games on steam.

Urgh. I want a true successor to Dawn of War 1. That game was and is amazing. The only other thing I would accept is a full flegded Total Warhammer.

it's best played on Vita though (I mean it :X on a handheld)
unless there's a Shield Portable 2.0

Don't have a ps4 and don't plan on getting one. I do have a ps3. (I also have games I haven't taken out of the shrink wrap STILL for the ps3)

you are not alone

Jawmuncher

The games have reached a point where they are so far away from the actual table top game. Basically they're just using the universe and pumping out random games for it.

The Dawn of War games were pretty awesome, can't say the rest of the titles really interest me.
YES
I played a bit of Dawn of War 1 and liked what I played. Don't think I got very far though, but I might pick it up again someday.
Well finished up Leon's campaign in RE6 last night (all I seem to bloody play this past couple of weeks are Resident Evil games) and I'm a tad bit lost on what the fuck was going on. Seems like I have to play Chris' and Jake's campaigns as well to get the full picture. Well started a bit of Chris' campaign so I'm in it for the long haul now. Also I get the feeling unless you're playing on No Hope difficulty getting Skill Points in the campaign alone is going to be a massive grind.
You messed up that's what.
You play Leon 1, Chris 1, Jake 1 and keep that order. Then play all of ada. Stuff syncs up pretty well that way. As for skill points you do get them slowly but at the same time you really don't need them on a normal play through. Best thing to do is to use them on what area you feel you're weakest at. If you're constantly low on ammo use ammo skills etc. wish I was home since if you are playing solo I would totally coop with you.

Amzin

to be fair, this isn't a 40k game, just plain warhammer. Or warcraft, if you wanna get into that debate.

so it's more orcs and knights and wizards and shit instead of space orcs and space marines and space wizards and space shit.

If it WAS 40k I'd be about 100x more interested in it. I just can't be that excited about the regular Warhammer setting when 40k is so much more awesome (and unique compared to other game settings too) :p

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
It depends on particular site, I can do it just fine in groupees and I see both copies of the same bundle in my library but it doesn't work with others. To be fair, I tried it long ago, both HB and indiegala updated their sites after that, so I'm not sure is it possible or not now.

edited: I'm fairly sure it's till not possible on IndieRoyale, because of how their library is organized.

edit2: taking about that new IR bundle, it even has a game from my wishlist
if I haven't bought it yet (><)

Ah, I see. Thanks!

Haha, Yeah I don't particularly like IndieRoyale's library organization either. I wish they would adopt a similar one to Groupees/HB/IndieGala.

Deques

I just pledged to Goetia and that Underworld KS and then there's that other KS I pledged 40$ in January, Children of Morta that will end this month. Only so much I can do, this one will have to fend for itself.

You need to pledge Shadowrun Hong Kong too

Here's an interview about DOA5 LR with the director of the game
Despite this, he warns that one of the PC&#8217;s most active scenes &#8211; the modding community &#8211; should be careful not to turn off publishers looking to make their debut.

&#8220;We have to deal with mod issues from an IP holder perspective,&#8221; he explains.

&#8220;We would like to ask PC users to play our game in good moral and manner. Otherwise, we won&#8217;t be able to release a title for PC again.

lol
Prepare for DMCA takedown requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom