• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSPssp

UFO Aftermath is (almost) a bonus in the current Be Mine tho...

Whoops, must've missed that. Thanks for pointing that out. I still think that 1C has enough space games to fill out the 4 though. I'm trying hard not to pre-order.

Arthea

Whoops, must've missed that. Thanks for pointing that out. I still think that 1C has enough space games to fill out the 4 though. I'm trying hard not to pre-order.

preorder price is clear indication that at least one game is newish, meaning it's not 1C space game.
or I'm wrong, we'll see soon enough

how is it a clear indication of anything?

$1.50
usually it is $1.25 for much more games.
you really needed it explained?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Laptop is dead. Everything I touch dies. If I were my 980 I'd sneak away in the night.

Edit: My avatars are safe but my gifs are not. :( RIP in Peace.

Arthea

To Be or Not To Be is rather expensive, and no discount whatsoever. Oh well, I'm not buying anything until summer sale anyway,
except games from my list.

Laptop is dead. Everything I touch dies. If I were my 980 I'd sneak away in the night.

don't touch steam, please!
if it'll sneak away, you better point it to my direction with my videocard acting up, it's the best course of action.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
don't touch steam, please!
if it'll sneak away, you better point it to my direction with my videocard acting up, it's the best course of action.

I touch Steam almost every day. But it seems to like it.

Knurek

To Be or Not To Be is rather expensive, and no discount whatsoever. Oh well, I'm not buying anything until summer sale anyway,
except games from my list.

Congrats on finishing Alphadia!
You have an impressive number of games finished as well. 52 is well within your reach.

Deques

Open the game, close it and check if in your library the game "updates".

A helping picture

9IUhRAs.png

Under the steam cloud you will see how much space the save file has used

Arthea

I touch Steam almost every day. But it seems to like it.

oh! so that's why it is broken most of the time

Congrats on finishing Alphadia!
You have an impressive number of games finished as well. 52 is well within your reach.
Thanks! I hope so.

I don't remember did I warn you that translation of Alphadia is not very good? item descriptions in particular, in case you plan to play it.

Knurek

Thanks! I hope so.

I don't remember did I worn you that translation of Alphadia is not very good? item descriptions in particular, in case you plan to play it.

I'm not sure, truth be told.
I have a lot of (better) games on my platter.
And I seem to have caught the Picross bug again, which usually ends in me speedplaying every single nonograms game out there. Not sure if I will have time for RPGs in 2015. :\
Will still be worth it, Picross is amazeballs

Deques

Just tried, doesn't seem to, although the Steam Cloud option is checked in the properties menu =/

I'll just take it as read that it syncs normally.

Then I think is the same as Ground Zeroes. In fact GZ has a steam cloud option, but it comes with a "upload your save" option too. If I just close the game, the gme uploads nothing, so I think you need to do it manually by uploading the save.

In this case I suggest that you use GameSave Manager to save your save files to Dropbox or other cloud services

Arthea

I'm not sure, truth be told.
I have a lot of (better) games on my platter.
And I seem to have caught the Picross bug again, which usually ends in me speedplaying every single nonograms game out there. Not sure if I will have time for RPGs in 2015. :\
Will still be worth it, Picross is amazeballs

Picross is great and incurable. (><)

On another note, guess who is going to be rich again!

8JMOOQ5.png

ME!!

you so lucky! jelly.pic

Arthea

Highest buy price is 3,72&#8364;. Should I sell my foil card at that price?

oh wow, that's a great price! I don't think I've seen such a high buying price in ages.

Lowest sell price was &#8364;4,72.
Never mind my question, I actually sold it for &#8364;4.30

that's like almost half of the game price returned right here
well not really, but it sounds nice (><)

Arthea

SW bundle sells better than hot cakes, above 200K already! in less than two days. I think average is highest ever too, almost $12.

Chariot

Save files usually take some kilobytes, there are some games that have save files that are several MBs.

8JMOOQ5.png

ME!!
Nice!

that's like almost half of the game price returned right here
well not really, but it sounds nice (><)
My anime card selling is almost at the point where it repaid my russian purchases.

MRqrqqE.png

baterism

Save files usually take some kilobytes, there are some games that have save files that are several MBs.

8JMOOQ5.png

ME!!

Damn. Wait 20 hours more and I will craft booster pack and it will be 3 Neptune foils!

What did Nicalis do?

Nicalis act as publisher for the game. Also want to know what wrong they did

I rarely boycott publishers, but Nicalis has published BoI Rebirth on Vita and PS3 in November and the game can still not be completed. US got the patch in December, EU is still waiting for it and any questions are ignored. They blame SCEE for not putting the patch out. I just don't trust them to support their games or fix serious issues.

Arthea

"Strange, Grow Home has dropped from 120 FPS to 60"
*alt tabs out, video card is running at 99 C*
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/cat.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

too many modern games do that. I'm not even sure it's my card's problem, seeing how many people encounter such problems, although weirdly enough my card gets inflamed only by open gl games for some reason, which is unclear to me.

dex3108

Yay Talos Beta update is now official :D No i can continue playing it :D

P.S. This new DLC window in library is really out of place.

I rarely boycott publishers, but Nicalis has published BoI Rebirth on Vita and PS3 in November and the game can still not be completed. US got the patch in December, EU is still waiting for it and any questions are ignored. They blame SCEE for not putting the patch out. I just don't trust them to support their games or fix serious issues.

But shouldn't you boycott Edmund McNillen instead? Nicalis is just the publisher.. :p

Arthea

http://im.ziffdavisinternational.com/ign_it/screenshot/default/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-release-date-l_tdb1.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Arcade Arcade Arcade Arcade Arcade Arcade
Japan Japan Japan Japan Japan Japan Japan

that's modern Konami for you. How mighty have fallen

[quote="toddhunter, post: 150709880"]What is Nep Nep?[/QUOTE]

[SPOILER]PC[/SPOILER] goddess

this game, if you are seriously asking
[url]http://store.steampowered.com/app/282900/[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom