• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nezzhil

Thankfully I place all commercial accounts in one LastPass directory. Gaming sites using Cloudflare from my accounts:

- humblebundle.com
- greenmangaming.com
- bundlestars.com
- discordapp.com
- game-debate.com
- linustechtips.com
- dashnet.org
- hardforum.com

Not affected:

- steampowered.com
- steamcommunity.com
- gog.com
- indiegala.com
- itch.io
- square-enix.com
- newegg.com
- amazon.com
- paypal.com
- ebay.com
- twitch.tv
- nexusmods.com
- overclock.net

Seems that ludumdare.com, tigsource and www.makewarnotlove.com could be affected too

Ludens

Banned
You're not losing much, believe me.

Dunno, I only loved COD 1 and 2 (plus 4 when I played it back in days on 360), from "modern" CODs I have only one I won on GAF, Advanced Warfare, and Black Ops 2 I got for 5€ from Unieuro, and I couldn't complete it because the campaign is literally filled with unpatched bugs.

Wok

triggered by your non anwser when im asking a actual question? I guess?

anyway Lit was pretty shit, not unexpected I guess.

I take from your answer that you did not beat my scores.

:3

Try to beat my score on the last two levels and I will be triggered.

Iv9ExyS.png

Anyway, I cannot answer your question because I perfected every level before reaching the end. 👌

Knurek

I thought the SP campaign was regarded as the best since Black Ops :|

I may have been soured by EatChildren(?) saying it was like Mass Effect, whereas it's just a cookie-cutter CoD campaign with lots of senseless violence, explosions and not much else to show for.
So, yeah, maybe it's the best since BlOps. Best shit you had since the 2015 is, unfortunately, still a shit.

Thanks!

Changed even though I use the authenticator..as everybody should.

Not everybody has that option. I don't have a cellphone, and authenticators don't work with landlines (even though in the past I've seen some that did.)

But in other news, do you necessarily have to sign up to buy from humblebundle? Because I've bought stuff from them but can't recall actually making an account.

yuraya

Voted for the best movies from 2016 in OT.

1. Arrival
2. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
3. Hell or High Water
4. The Handmaiden
5. The Wailing
6. The Neon Demon
7. The Witch
8. Train to Busan
9. The Invitation
10. Kill Zone 2

Check them out SteamGAF. They are all very good films.

Tizoc

Voted for the best movies from 2016 in OT.

Check them out SteamGAF. They are all very good films.

Dawn of Justice #2? No offense mate but I felt the first half was dragged too long. The final battles were fun but I just didn't feel it was taht good a super hero movie. It's better than SS at least.

Nope, IW campaign is garbage too, forced, uninspired and easily forgettable. I feel like it was completely made by marketing managers with checklists, they just slapped every sci-fi cliche together, hired Jon Snow as villain, and that's it, "storyline" is ready. Also, fuck Jackal segments, i don't know how they managed to make space battles so annoying and not fun.

Card Boy

Banned
There is no reason to play the rng pit that is HearthStone when there are:
  • Eternal Card Game
  • Duelyst
  • Gremlins Inc.
  • Gwent

0 reason the play Eternal either when Magic exists. I don't get why i would play imitations like Hex or Eternal when the real thing is there. Also Eternal is mad laggy AF between every action as an Australian which is bizarre for a card game. At least Hex has better card art over Eternal and is more in line with Magic.

yuraya

Dawn of Justice #2? No offense mate but I felt the first half was dragged too long. The final battles were fun but I just didn't feel it was taht good a super hero movie. It's better than SS at least.

I loved it. There were so many characters that they had to introduce n shit so movie had many parts that dragged on too long. Still a great movie and more ambitious than any cbm to date imo. Can't wait to see how crazy Justice League will be later this year. Snyder is going to break GAF in half. Its gonna be glorious.

Ruruja

Devs confirmed a few days ago that Hero of the Kingdom III is being worked on.

Great news for the few of us here who really like those games.

Eila

I have never lost hope since the Grandia II release on Steam. The first one is such a better game and still among my favorite RPG.

I have. GungHo said they'd bring more games after Grandia II but it's been almost a year and half with no news. They even released a form and posted it here about what games in their catalogue we'd like to see hit the platform next.
Guess the money is in f2p for them.

Tizoc

I have. GungHo said they'd bring more games after Grandia II but it's been almost a year and half with no news. They even released a form and posted it here about what games in their catalogue we'd like to see hit the platform next.
Guess the money is in f2p for them.
Devs tend to focus on one product at a time
Now that let it die had released they can work on getting other titles on steam for example
There is a gung ho rep who posts on gaf if u feel like asking them for more info

Coreda

Skies of Arcadia?

Looking at various gameplay footage it somehow manages to be pretty much what I described yet also completely unappealing gameplay and cutscene wise :p Guess I was envisioning a more literal interpretation of scenes similar to those from Laputa played out as a third person action adventure, rather than a turn-based RPG.

The concept Powerpuff posted just looks so appealing and full of life. Being able to take in the scenery around and below atop a flying ship, the cliffs with the swirling birds from Laputa, the quieter moments and the more adventurous such as stealthily exploring an forcefully occupied abandoned city. In my mind it would be glorious with current tech.

Eila

Devs tend to focus on one product at a time
Now that let it die had released they can work on getting other titles on steam for example
There is a gung ho rep who posts on gaf if u feel like asking them for more info

Going by their twitter it seems to me that they are focused on continued support of Puzzles and Dragons.
And I know about the CM guy, although I haven't seen him post in a while. Wonder if he's still around.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wow, The Bug Butcher is not at all what I expected from the screenshots :/

its still an alright arcade-y shooter, and its short enough, but I expectd a traditional sidescroller and, well, it isnt.

edit: btw for such a internet destroying breach, Ive seen zero chatter about it on twitter and shit.

Infinite Warfare's campaign is really fun. It's not top tier FPS, but it's surprisingly smart, well written and presented, and extremely enjoyable if you like military sci-fi with a bit of pulp.

I gobbled it up and loved every moment.

I loved it. There were so many characters that they had to introduce n shit so movie had many parts that dragged on too long. Still a great movie and more ambitious than any cbm to date imo. Can't wait to see how crazy Justice League will be later this year. Snyder is going to break GAF in half. Its gonna be glorious.

Snyder is a hack, and has never made a "good" movie in his life. I have zero faith in DCEU as long as he's a part of it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for crimsonheadGCN:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (crimsonheadGCN, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Minion Masters -- MB-A7DAFFC1601755AD

t1487953695z1.png

Tizoc

wow, The Bug Butcher is not at all what I expected from the screenshots :/

its still an alright arcade-y shooter, and its short enough, but I expectd a traditional sidescroller and, well, it isnt.

edit: btw for such a internet destroying breach, Ive seen zero chatter about it on twitter and shit.

Likewise! But I enjoyed it for what it is. I wouldn't aim for perfect runs but I had fun with it while I played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom