• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

EHM Hawkeye needs more love
3914921-6321886185-Hawke.gif
5153900-eye.gif

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Steam has fucked up my xbox one controller, have to use big picture mode for games to recognize it

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I doubt it, its probably a driver or something. Xbox One controller support on Windows has been terrible.

Nah it was fine until the other day when I plugged in my PS4 controller to play coop with friends, then it had me registering configs etc, now if I connect my xb1 controller i get a popup about how big picture mode is best with it

M.D

I don't really know where to ask this but figured this would be the best place

A family relative of mine has an Xbox One controller connected to his PC with the wireless adapter.
From what I gather, he has a problem where the controller won't reconnect after the first time he turned it on. It would work fine during his time playing but if he turned it off he would have to restart his PC in order for it to recognize the controller again.

Does this sound like a familiar problem? maybe a driver? I don't have access to his PC so I can't check on my own, just advising him via phone

Ascheroth

I don't really know where to ask this but figured this would be the best place

A family relative of mine has an Xbox One controller connected to his PC with the wireless adapter.
From what I gather, he has a problem where the controller won't reconnect after the first time he turned it on. It would work fine during his time playing but if he turned it off he would have to restart his PC in order for it to recognize the controller again.

Does this sound like a familiar problem? maybe a driver? I don't have access to his PC so I can't check on my own, just advising him via phone
I think I remember someone having a similiar problem recently, but I could be wrong.
I think he ultimately solved it by just connecting the adapter to a different USB-slot and letting the driver reinstall itself.
That's probably what I would try first and/or manually reinstalling the driver to see if it helps.

So! Steam games!

Beat both games in the Chronicles of Mystara collection within the past week, enjoyed them both a lot, and I'm annoyed at how few old-school arcade games there are on Steam. Let's see, we've got Chronicles of Mystara, Atari Vault, Namco Arcade Classics and Pac-Man Museum, most of the SNK games on Steam, and that's about it. Am I missing any?

M.D

I think I remember someone having a similiar problem recently, but I could be wrong.
I think he ultimately solved it by just connecting the adapter to a different USB-slot and letting the driver reinstall itself.
That's probably what I would try first and/or manually reinstalling the driver to see if it helps.

Thanks.
I'll have him try that.

I also found this topic with the exact same problem, but there was no solution that I could find

Xbox One Wireless controller keeps disconnecting

12 Labours of Hercules is nice little game, but after completing it on 100% I'm not willing to play sequels right now. Maybe few months later, 5 hours of gameplay is more than enough for such game. The only real problem is lack of offline achievements, i tried to play it on my Windows tablet when i was traveling last year, but achievements didn't worked, not sure if this issue fixed now or not.

abracadaver

Fucking Capcom did it again. They forgot to add whatever flag is needed (JaseC knows how it's called) to make Dead Rising 4 show in public. This happens with every release they do.

When you add Dead Rising 4 to your wishlist or buy the game it will not show up in the activity feed. Why are they still doing this. It's like free advertisment when your friends see you wishlisting or buying the game.

Eila

Oh wow DS II SOTFS is filled. Had tons of signs in the very first area. Also experienced my first death, gah. It was total bullshit. One of the turtle guys sent me into the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom