• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3RANG3D

So much anime in this page ... lets balance it a bit

571jmWz.jpg

A8w15Jc.jpg

edit : just because I said of course I went to the top of the 50pp page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs

Regginator

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin is €8,99 on GamesPlanet, seems to be an all-time low. Very interested to get it, I have a Souls itch that needs scratching, but €25 for Dark Souls III is still a little on the high side at the moment for me.

Yay or nay?

data

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin is €8,99 on GamesPlanet, seems to be an all-time low. Very interested to get it, I have a Souls itch that needs scratching, but €25 for Dark Souls III is still a little on the high side at the moment for me.

Yay or nay?

Dark Souls 2 has that online resurgence thingy going on, so now is the best time to get into it aside from launch.

MUnited83

For you.

Yay or nay?
Fucking Yay, best Dark Souls!

Regginator

Dark Souls 2 has that online resurgence thingy going on, so now is the best time to get into it aside from launch.

Yeah, I seem to have read something about that on Reddit. Speaking of online, how is DS2's online compared to DS1? I didn't do much regular invasions or co-ops there, but I did like the Forest Hunter covenant. Put quite some hours in that. It's just a shame the whole PvP felt kinda wonky there, lots of lag stabs and other repetitive/frustrating stuff.

Fucking Yay, best Dark Souls!
I played the vanilla version on PS3 back then, curious to see how the SOTFS edition is. In addition to 1440p/60, mmmm

yuraya

I watched BvS on a 10 hour flight. Staring at the seat in front of me with the baby behind screaming would have been a better way to waste two and a half hours.

Its ok man. You were very high up in the air and stuff. The high altitude probably had an affect on your ability to enjoy a great movie.

Tizoc

This year is such a great year for gaming
l44QsNhSeOVu2rynu.gif

Need dat new Wonder Boy soon damnit.

Its ok man. You were very high up in the air and stuff. The high altitude probably had an affect on your ability to enjoy a great movie.

That's never happened to me. BvS at best is middling.

Guess I'll cave and pick up Shovel Knight. I don't think it's ever going to show up in a bundle or drop below 50% off.

Might as well take advantage of the 10% off humble discount and pick up Hollow Knight as well.

I guess tonight is Friday knight?

Buraindo

Yeah, I seem to have read something about that on Reddit. Speaking of online, how is DS2's online compared to DS1? I didn't do much regular invasions or co-ops there, but I did like the Forest Hunter covenant. Put quite some hours in that. It's just a shame the whole PvP felt kinda wonky there, lots of lag stabs and other repetitive/frustrating stuff.

The online in 2 is more reliable but those issues you mentioned are still present though less frequent.

Teggy

Anybody who backed Hollow Knight get their key? Apparently they are having some problems and are sending them out manually. They said to email them directly if you haven't gotten the key.

Anno

Anybody who backed Hollow Knight get their key? Apparently they are having some problems and are sending them out manually. They said to email them directly if you haven't gotten the key.

I didn't get an email but when I went to Humble the page was there to claim, so maybe check that first.

MUnited83

For you.

I played the vanilla version on PS3 back then, curious to see how the SOTFS edition is. In addition to 1440p/60, mmmm
It's not perfect, but it has the most stable and reliable netcode in the series. Great covenants and very multiplayer oriented mechanics too.

Eila

Yay or nay?

Funny, I just installed the game and created my character.
Already beat vanilla DaS 2 though.

Pixieking

Banned

Yay or nay?

Missed this earlier. Definitely Yay! Has all the DLC, and it's still a good game, if not great. There's cheesy points to it (some of the enemy tracking for attacks will just have you spitting rage, for instance), but it's good, yeah.

lol this is cool

what is this

Hawkeye. Brilliant comic.

Played the Hollow Knight demo from Humble ahead of the launch. I like it, and it's got a great artstyle, but I think I may wait for a sale. I bought Night in the Woods so I'll probably play that and finish Mass Effect 1 this weekend.

isn't haweye that really shitty character from the avenger movies
He spent the majority of the first movie mind controlled, movie peeps just don't respect you unless you got super powers or money to give you the equivalence of it.
But he makes up for it by taking down Loki at the end.

zkylon

zkylewd
idk in the movie hawkeye was like a boring dude in a house with a family and a stupid face

was annoying, i kept wishing he got shot by that robot

also the scarlett johansson character

she should've gotten shot too

i don't care if you have superpowers or not but you cannot have a stupid face

Man I got a stack of comics I need to read. Gotham Academy, Paper Girls, and Children of the Sea. I did find a really interesting manga that's like a mix of slice of life and dark fantasy called Somali and the Forest Spirit.

idk in the movie hawkeye was like a boring dude in a house with a family and a stupid face

was annoying, i kept wishing he got shot by that robot

Even Renner hates his character. He fakes his death on set because he also wants them to kill him off.

It's not his fault they give him shit to work with.

zkylon

zkylewd
oh that i can respect, actors sabotaging movies when those movies are dumb

like woody harrelson in that now you see me movie

it was awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom