• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
It'll never stop. Never.

C5iCW2qXMAAsdk8.jpg

M6e6vyx.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yay, the random shitshow is back, and yet some of us were asked by mods not to talk about a videogame here.

a PC videogame.

yes, im still salty about that and will forever be salty about that, especially when shit like this happens.

Lomax

There are about a dozen different puzzle types you have to learn and they are neatly segregated on different parts of the island. From I remember, most areas had a sort of tutorial section gating you from accidentally stumbling onto trickier puzzles. Also, while backtracking, you should take the opportunity to observe how beautiful the game world is.

Yeah, it's definitely pretty, but that was almost the problem, I just kept wandering. Sometimes people like me need a little direction and focus to keep from getting distracted. It does seem pretty great though so far, I'm definitely glad I got it. And I don't think it reaches quite the level of obscene obscurity that Fez did, which I could respect but not really get into. I only played for about an hour and a half so I know I have a long way to go.

I really like all the Nuka-Cola flavors in Fallout 4. If I was roleplaying myself I would find a place to hide and just OD on them. That and pork n' beans. Farting and pissing acid. Fuck all semblance of civility.

lt519

If anyone is interested in my buddy's, and fellow GAF member HidingMyThunder's new game elaine, I'd be happy to gift out 5 copies to those that want them!! Very difficult puzzle game that requires quick reaction time and good memorization. Good for quick play sessions and high score chasing. I'm not sure how to buy keys, so just PM me with your user name and I'll gift it out.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/587480/

Also it is total bullshit there is not a Nuka-Girl follower. How could you miss that low-hanging fruit? I got some sad-sack bandit cosplaying as a transformer following me around.

If anyone is interested in my buddy's, and fellow GAF member HidingMyThunder's new game elaine, I'd be happy to gift out 5 copies to those that want them!! Very difficult puzzle game that requires quick reaction time and good memorization. Good for quick play sessions and high score chasing. I'm not sure how to buy keys, so just PM me with your user name and I'll gift it out.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/587480/

That looks wild, love a good puzzle game.

Torment is launching officially in a couple of days, nothing more major than that!

Not sure how much I like squarecells, it's an interesting mix of picross and Hexcells but it's a little loose with the puzzle design. You have to make symmetry assumptions at times.

lt519

That looks wild, love a good puzzle game.

Torment is launching officially in a couple of days, nothing more major than that!

Not sure how much I like squarecells, it's an interesting mix of picross and Hexcells but it's a little loose with the puzzle design. You have to make symmetry assumptions at times.

Sent a friend request.

Accoun

So, videogames.

Dark Messiah crashes while loading the 4th chapter. Solution - lower your graphics settings and set them back high when it loads.
Plus the crashes on exit, but there's a fix for that on PCGW.

Surprisingly, I managed to progress further since when I wrote that I was debating on restarting on medium difficulty. Staff is my best friend so far, right after my kicking foot.

Tales of Symphonia is pretty good so far (even though I have no idea what I'm really supposed to be doing in combat...I'm just button mashing, pretty much,) but two hours in, we've learned about a mana-producing tree that's dying, I have a short non-human companion with wild hair, and and we've been exiled from the first town.

Am I playing Secret of Mana?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Tales of Symphonia is pretty good so far (even though I have no idea what I'm really supposed to be doing in combat...I'm just button mashing, pretty much,) but two hours in, we've learned about a mana-producing tree that's dying, I have a short non-human companion with wild hair, and and we've been exiled from the first town.

Am I playing Secret of Mana?

how do you button mash in a hidden object game? wait a minute...

how do you button mash in a hidden object game? wait a minute...

How? Play in easy mode. That usually turns off the penalties for misclicking too many times in a row. And then button mashing totally works.

The more you know.

Yup, turned your joke into an anti-joke.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
It took me two months of parody shitposting to tamp down the anime last time, I can start only posting in mobilegaf screenshots again, people.

Rhaknar

How? Play in easy mode. That usually turns off the penalties for misclicking too many times in a row. And then button mashing totally works.

The more you know.

Yup, turned your joke into an anti-joke.

is that a thing in HOGs? Misclick penalties?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Orgen, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 30 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Orgen, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

2064: Read Only Memories -- MB-3EFA22C5B114AB6A - Taken by Jalal. 11 entrants total.
7 Grand Steps -- MB-40AA20D9B57FFEAF - Taken by bloke. 5 entrants total.
A Virus Named Tom -- MB-D92FBA7ED0C2A7F9
AI War: Fleet Command -- MB-05292BA646BE6CE4 - Taken by Cels. 1 entrants total.
Beat Hazard Ultra -- MB-C978D43984A42ABB
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble -- MB-388C4CDC7966D27B - Taken by Costa1774. 3 entrants total.
Dusty Revenge: CoOp Edition -- MB-2A60F194B7ABC15C
GRAV (Early Access) -- MB-5B0D32E8F2E826EE - Taken by Jadax. 3 entrants total.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-822726053BC65605 - Taken by jesusraz. 2 entrants total.
Guns of Icarus Online -- MB-CA2D7A783AEA2CCB - Taken by Khilandros. 4 entrants total.
Luna's Wandering Stars -- MB-EE9108E138250BB5
Monster Loves You -- MB-C8C76F60D4A33BF2 - Taken by fspm. 1 entrants total.
No Time to Explain -- MB-C34D82835BFF9F1B
Potatoman Seeks the Troof -- MB-D6DF5523E018192B - Taken by Popstar. 2 entrants total.
ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS -- MB-8F86460732F6CCD8
Retro Game Crunch -- MB-11B3547156541128 - Taken by OmarYusaf. 3 entrants total.
Rituals -- MB-D7D60314D501D5EE - Taken by drakaenae. 2 entrants total.
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball -- MB-8B2FB035F0702F63
Secrets of Raetikon -- MB-62592E559B3922CF
Spirits -- MB-ACB34D580B6D3087 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Sproggiwood -- MB-82243BEA8EB246B9 - Taken by InquisitorAles. 14 entrants total.
Streamline Early Access -- MB-8498E4D5EAF27CDE
Super Galaxy Squadron EX -- MB-227F0BFC0FF7A138 - Taken by longlivegaming. 5 entrants total.
TIMEframe -- MB-F8C7648BC187A649 - Taken by Stumpokapow. 6 entrants total.
Team Indie -- MB-FD2ADE78EE57E531 - Taken by Vuze. 5 entrants total.
The Stanley Parable -- MB-A85C47FAF6A8B037 - Taken by Mackenzie 92. 1 entrants total.
The Swapper -- MB-200D72D8DA7F84B0 - Taken by PaulSane. 1 entrants total.
Tower of Guns -- MB-36F7480BB1545E84 - Taken by Hakkelus. 2 entrants total.
Waking Mars -- MB-0365010F83F7DE29 - Taken by Kagemusha. 1 entrants total.
shutshimi -- MB-2D708AEF308A37D9 - Taken by drakaenae. 7 entrants total.

t1488128545z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom