• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
im not even expecting a new humble tbh, just the added namco games

which ill own all of ;_;

dex3108

jshackles alert XD

JbbdZ1a.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
im shocked Cities Skyline hasnt been in a monthly yet, its a indie darling and they love to wack games in there with a lot of dlc (thats how they get ya!)

and on PS4?

I have no idea, I mean... kind the wrong thread to ask no?

Lomax

Someone buy me that Sophie/Azure bundle and I'll buy you a copy of Overwatch with my newfound battle.net wealth.

Rhaknar

Am I supposed to know who any of these people actually are? =/

they are actors and a mma fighters. Jason Momoa is in a lot of things, and is Aquaman in various DC movies soon. The lady is from Walking Dead, so yes, you should know who they are.

And no you dont need to watch the walking dead or dc movies to know that, you just need to not live in a bubble. Surely you would have seen her on some comercial or on the internet or somewhere in the 8 years the walking dead has been on the air.

Wok

they are actors and a mma fighters. Jason Momoa is in a lot of things, and is Aquaman in various DC movies soon. The lady is from Walking Dead, so yes, you should know who they are.

And no you dont need to watch the walking dead or dc movies to know that, you just need to not live in a bubble. Surely you would have seen her on some comercial or on the internet or somewhere in the 8 years the walking dead has been on the air.

Come on, everybody does not live in the US,
or in Portugal.

AHA-Lambda

Sheesh ok, jeese =/

Tizoc

I don't watch the Walking Dead TV series and I don't live in the US so I don't watch US commercials to know who she is.

Ibuki

Banned

I wish I lived in a bubble and never saw The Walking Dead.

raw

I mean I've seen the guy playing Aquaman before but without telling me I honestly wouldn't have known that's him since I forget his real name and since he's not in costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom