• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azure has some really hazy AA thing going on during cut scenes. But during gameplay it's pretty crisp at 6400x3600. Don't know what kind of filter they are using for the cut scenes though.

32611632162_1c95b3dba4_o.png

Isnt the game locked at 1080p though ? :eek:

Grief.exe

Nights of Azure is DX11, supports arbitrary resolutions up to 1080p, and any other resolution by editing the registry.

So Night of Azure has fixed resolution options up to 1080p and arbitrary resolutions through the registry? Alternatively, it's arbitrary in both settings, but the menus only go up to 1080p.

Azure has some really hazy AA thing going on during cut scenes. But during gameplay it's pretty crisp at 6400x3600. Don't know what kind of filter they are using for the cut scenes though.

32611632162_1c95b3dba4_o.png

Looks very clean.

Mikurden

damn not only are there more summons, theres a whole page full of them to collect lol. You also imediatly get a 4th one from the DLC nice.

Im into this battle system, but like I said, im a summon fanboy in any game so.
I don't know where you left off, but you have much to look forward to in FF6.

deejay

I think Final Fantasy Mobius is one of the better FF PC ports out, right now. Make of that what you will.

It's a good port, but when you just start playing the game and it renders a 3D scene while downloading the update data you can switch to a black screen in order 'to save battery'... Yes, you can argue that this would be a suitable text for someone with a laptop, but it's clear that it's a port that could use a little more work :p

Super Lovely Planet.
  • Old-School precision platforming in 3D
  • Jump to dodge bullets and defeat baddies
  • Discover shortcuts and find secrets
  • Talk to NPCs and revisit iconic locations
  • Journey to Lovely Planet one last time!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
What's the deal with this apparent exploit with Steam?

Apparently don't use the activity feed or profiles?

With the sake of not explaining it in full detail where the information could be used maliciously, Valve forgot to prevent users from injecting their own javascript code into profile dialogs which runs in userspace. The "deal" with this exploit is that the resulting javascript code has access to information in your browser's storage such as your sessionID (that thing Idle Master needs to impersonate you to check your badge progress) that can potentially be used for a lot of malicious activities like trading away your items.

The injected code could also easily redirect your browser to a phishing site (that looks just like Steam's login page) without you clicking on anything. So in that regard, always be careful when entering your login information on Steam and make sure it's a Steam URL in the address bar.

Knurek

Heads up to everyone who bought Atelier
Data\Win32\Sound\BGM\
About 2 GB of *.kvs files, including full Sophie OST and a lot of previous Atelier games (A16 in pack00 subfolder, previous games in pack01 subfolder)
Files are playable with a recent VGMStream (Winamp/Foobar) plugin, provided you change extension to *.kovs.
With working looping and all that. 50+ hours of music there.
Enjoy, Atelier music is the greatest. :)
(OGG Vorbis with custom Koei header if anyone's interested).

Dinjoralo

It's a good port, but when you just start playing the game and it renders a 3D scene while downloading the update data you can switch to a black screen in order 'to save battery'... Yes, you can argue that this would be a suitable text for someone with a laptop, but it's clear that it's a port that could use a little more work :p
Huh. I never got that, cuz I synced my save from mobile. But still, compared to a series of ports with ridiculous framerate caps (15 fps in battles?) and awful performance (xiii, anyone?), Mobius is downright passable.

With the sake of not explaining it in full detail where the information could be used maliciously, Valve forgot to prevent users from injecting their own javascript code into profile dialogs which runs in userspace. The "deal" with this exploit is that the resulting javascript code has access to information in your browser's storage such as your sessionID (that thing Idle Master needs to impersonate you to check your badge progress) that can potentially be used for a lot of malicious activities like trading away your items.

The injected code could also easily redirect your browser to a phishing site (that looks just like Steam's login page) without you clicking on anything. So in that regard, always be careful when entering your login information on Steam and make sure it's a Steam URL in the address bar.

So has there been any word from Valve about a fix for this? Seems pretty serious.

rickyson1

I feel like atelier is gonna be something I either love or hate with not a lot of room for middle ground

guess i'll find out which it is soon

Amzin

So after I counted and realized the Hollow Knight demo was actually an "extra" and not in the place of one of the full games, I lightened up on my annoyance towards Humble. And the demo was good enough for me to move the game from wishlist to pre-order and now I just want it to be out :p So good job them, I guess.

Hopefully any sneak peaks / demos / etc. will be extras and not in the spot of full games going forward too for the monthlies.

Wok

So after I counted and realized the Hollow Knight demo was actually an "extra" and not in the place of one of the full games, I lightened up on my annoyance towards Humble. And the demo was good enough for me to move the game from wishlist to pre-order and now I just want it to be out :p So good job them, I guess.

Hopefully any sneak peaks / demos / etc. will be extras and not in the spot of full games going forward too for the monthlies.

I have to admit the sneak peek demo is the highlight of the this Monthly bundle for me. I have played it for 2 hours, and wow, so good, I want more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom