• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very confused as to why i had all other SW games already on Steam, but not that one.

Turns out it Hubba Bubba is lying and this isn't on steam

feaxG8k.jpg

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Does that mean Shadows is coming to Steam soon? That'd be a nice surprise (not that the game holds up).

Yeah. It's already on GOG and other then-GOG-exclusive Star Wars games have made the jump, so a Steam release is inevitable.

Tonton

Is the first KotOR good, I usually hear more about 2, considering getting the $1 tier for that

anything else worth it in that and the bta tier as a matter of fact, I kinda don't have anything there

kagamin

Any played Sakura Dungeon?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/407330

It looks very questionable but I'm dying for a good turnbased DRPG.

There's a few options out there on Steam, you don't have to hurt yourself by playing a Sakura game.

Is the first KotOR good, I usually hear more about 2, considering getting the $1 tier for that

anything else worth it in that and the bta tier as a matter of fact, I kinda don't have anything there

It's a fine game honestly, the story of the second is much much better though, and coming off of the original I really enjoyed it despite the cutouts, if you play KOTOR 2 the Sith Lords Restored Content mod is essential.

bloke

Bamco bundle additions are super meh

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Attractio -- MB-6B3D05FD1693BA4F - Taken by Henry Swanson

Blu(e)

Attractio and Arcade Game Series 3 in a pack are the additional games. The 3 pack includes Pacman, Dig Dug, and Galaga. Ms. Pacman isn't included so worthless I say!

So it looks like I cannot use my Steam Controller for Atelier Sophie while my fight stick (DInput) is connected. That's rather unfortunate. And is there any way to skip the configuration menu? And turn up the camera speed?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Attractio -- MB-B615FEF8476A3B36 - Taken by rainking187

didnt even know I owned this tbh

Tonton

Thanks for the answers, i think I'll go for the $1 tier, BTA is too high for me, will just grab KotOR 2 on Steam when it goes on sale

edit: and with this i should reach 200 games on steam nice

Mozendo

Thanks for the answers, i think I'll go for the $1 tier, BTA is too high for me, will just grab KotOR 2 on Steam when it goes on sale

If you don't know the plot twist I wouldn't look at anything but non-spoiler guides.
Also you might need some mods to play the game in widescreen. I would love to replay KotOR1 but it doesn't play well with W10 ;_;

Knurek

Atelier at 4k60 with MSAAx4 is a beautiful, beautiful game.
Doesn't seem to tax out my GPU as well, doesn't even go further thank 600 MHz and barely spins the fans.
OTOH, the game is hitting my CPU hard

Tonton

If you don't know the plot twist I wouldn't look at anything but non-spoiler guides.
Also you might need some mods to play the game in widescreen. I would love to replay KotOR1 but it doesn't play well with W10 ;_;

yeah i don't know it i know nothing actually lol

how bad is it because i'm on win10 actually

data

Just curious. but how do you guys with comfy couch setups work around a game that has a launcher before you can start it? Steam usually disables the mouse control on my controller because it assumes I'm in game

Lain

Preordered Stormblood CE because why not (it was 39,69€ on GMG with vip discount and code), hopefully this time I'll actually manage to get back into FFXIV as I completely skipped playing Heavensward even during the 1 month free welcome back deal because of WoW.

Knurek

I've played for 3 hours straight, taking a break!
are you gonna sue me over this?

62 bloody hours of music in that game.
Almost three days.
And you're taking a break after pitiful 3 hours?
Bad Arthea, bad. No Arland on Steam for you.
Seriously though, I envy you. Won't be able to start Atelier for quite some time :(

Phawx

Anyone recommend a way to profile a game to find out why it's running bad. I have a very weird issue where Hearthstone of all games runs at 13FPS on lowest settings. And pretty much any other game performs just fine.

Ascheroth

Wow, just started Atelier Sophie and it's amazing.
Barely 10 minutes in the game and I already have this warm and fuzzy feeling that tells me that this is going to be great.
Also the artstyle looks really good downsampled and in motion :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom