• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

gngf123

Don't use fucking G2A goddamn people. There is a very good reason why they are banned here and why their recent AMA had them torn to shreds from all angles.

Hektor

Still no news about the PC version of Nier: Automata? Wasn't it announced as a day & date release, too?

Not that I care since I plan to get it in the summer and I'm confident that it'll be released by then... right?

Only thing they said is that they're still totes working on it, but aren't allowed to say anything more.

Wouldn't expect a day'n'date release now, it's probably gonna happen stealthily 3-6 months down the line, but that's just me guessing.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Still no news about the PC version of Nier: Automata? Wasn't it announced as a day & date release, too?

Not that I care since I plan to get it in the summer and I'm confident that it'll be released by then... right?

The Squeenix Store product page still says "early 2017", which, to account for Squeenix Logic, means "before we cross into the second half of the year" (i.e. before July).

Endruen

dude 24 hour raffle for siberia games. like, really? :p
That way everybody can enter, it always sucks to find a giveaway for a game you wanted starting and ending while you're asleep

Don't use fucking G2A goddamn people. There is a very good reason why they are banned here and why their recent AMA had them torn to shreds from all angles.

They're as shady as they can get, but I'm willing to take the risk for a 1,50€ for Superhot.
I bought a key once as a gift to a friend and had no issues, just using PayPal as a barrier.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Beast Blaster -- MB-037EDFB30A02E675 - Taken by redlacs
DiRT 3 Complete Edition -- MB-3DF33DB4EE824653 - Taken by Card Boy
Masked Shooters 2 -- MB-BBAC6D473EFAC9D8 - Taken by Hakkelus
Shiplord -- MB-D41BD649814B8925 - Taken by Abomination
Syberia -- MB-5BDAD1ED7B5025E0 - Taken by Valxal
Syberia II -- MB-B2CE0E8A33DE4294 - Taken by Regginator

yey for my birthday,i guess.

C4VkrG1WAAAGJhP.jpg

Happy Birthday! That comic is the darkest version yet.

I think it needs an Uncle Death update.

Shantom

That G2A bundle includes Dirt 3, which was pulled from Steam probably because of licensing issues. If it was licensing issues then Codemasters wouldn't legally be allowed to profit from continuing to sell it, and therefore wouldn't have been able to generate keys for G2A to use. In other words that bundle is almost certainly not legit.

I bought it anyway for Superhot

I was interested when I thought it was vanilla Dirt 3, I already got the complete version from Humble for free. I think I'll wait for Superhot to get bundled at a site I trust.

Endruen

Oh, shit, I forgot to add the keys from the last bundle.
Well, fuck...

I guess I'll create a new GA when this one ends.

Ladekabel

Only thing they said is that they're still totes working on it, but aren't allowed to say anything more.

Wouldn't expect a day'n'date release now, it's probably gonna happen stealthily 3-6 months down the line, but that's just me guessing.

The Squeenix Store product page still says "early 2017", which, to account for Squeenix Logic, means "before we cross into the second half of the year" (i.e. before July).

Thanks. I'll just grab the version that is cheapest in August (or available in the worst case).

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
By extension of the G2A talk, I would not suggest using credit card payments on Indiegala any longer - stick to Paypal. Indie Gala is now processing their credit card transactions through G2A Pay.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
By extension of the G2A talk, I would not suggest using credit card payments on Indiegala any longer - stick to Paypal. Indie Gala is now processing their credit card transactions through G2A Pay.

Its why my paypal situation is pissing me off, I used it for bundles mainly, the only site I have a credit card on is humble.

Wok

anyway, that price point on hollow Knight makes me want to buy it on principle. Well, im a metroidvania fanboy first off, and lenght is usually my main convern with games, from the trailer judging from the powers you see, the fact that theres upgrades and 30 bosses, the game should be at lest around 8 hours I imagine which is good enough.

Playtesters say the game takes 40 hours to complete totally.

Nillansan

Those Super Hot keys will probably get revoked, I doubt that the developers agreed to this, G2A are pulling their regular antics and the developers are the ones that usually suffer from it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Playtesters say the game takes 40 hours to complete totally.

Oh shit. Wait, complete totally, thats like all the items and shit, I never do that in these games. Still, even if its half that, 20 hours?

stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

Wok

I don't understand people giving away their credit card details to a website known beyond a doubt to be shady, in order to pay $1.50 for a game they won't be playing anyway before it appears for $1 in a humble bundle.

Come on, when the deal is too good and the seller is shady, you should hear a little voice which says: DON'T DO IT.

data

ModBot said:
Instructions for data:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (data, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dirt 3 Complete Edition -- MB-978379D0B0AF6DCB - Taken by jtb. 1 entrants total.

t1486774258z1.png
keystroke

Lomax

speaking of a game like Darkest Dungeon, how do they go back to a "smaller" $20 indie game as the highlight after having XCOM 2 and Total Warhammer back to back as the highlight?

They had Mad Max and Alien Isolation, which are arguably more "mainstream" AAA type titles than those and they "went back" by having top tier indie hits like Ark and Stardew Valley or multiplayer stuff. I'd expect next month for us to see another multiplayer focused title.

jediyoshi

Imagine that you are a young beautiful girl with a tasty body, and it can mean only one thing – you’re perfect for… Human sacrifice for an ancient god!

Rhaknar

Imagine that you are a young beautiful girl with a tasty body, and it can mean only one thing – you’re perfect for… Human sacrifice for an ancient god!

Are your boobs bloody perhaps?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I don't understand people giving away their credit card details to a website known beyond a doubt to be shady, in order to pay $1.50 for a game they won't be playing anyway before it appears for $1 in a humble bundle.

Come on, when the deal is too good and the seller is shady, you should hear a little voice which says: DON'T DO IT.

Sorry, nothing stops this party.

G2A!

oLKXWfZ.jpg

G2A!

Teggy

Friends don't let friends buy from G2A.

anybody want to be my friend?

Great that Hollow Knight is coming. I backed it so long ago I can't remember what platform I'm getting it on.

Tenrius

80 Days is fantastic. Almost hard to believe how good it is. It's almost on the Kentuky Route Zero level of being good (and that's the absolute best game this decade).

illusionary

Much as I dislike G2A, I can't refuse that bundle. SUPERHOT on its own would have me sold! Paid with PayPal (€2.12, including VAT and the €0.32 payment fee) to minimise the extent of details that I need to provide to them. Thanks for sharing that!

Lomax

The implication of that bundle is that it's going to be a monthly thing, so if by some bizarre chance it's legit, we'll find out soon enough and there should be plenty of time to buy it at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom