• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2009 Begins! (Dec 22nd - Jan 3rd)

careksims

WOW they are failing hard! I hope that Crysis is a price glitch fluke cause that's not right LOL!!!!!! and HL Source!? REALLY!? LOL!!!!

KiKaL

lol what!? 0% of Crysis Maximum Edition haha. That has to be a mistake. Thats the one game I actually planned on buying this sale.

Zzoram

ThingontheFloor said:
These can't be right. Street Fighter IV was already at that price. Crysis at full price? Lames.

Maybe these last days are just going to be shitty deals, concluding with regular price Mass Effect to rub salt in the wound.

Smash88

Banned
Crysis should not count as a daily deal. It isn't even on discount.

EDIT: LOL - Most of these have been at this price for the past week or so. Nobody should win today, these aren't even daily deals. :lol

Nevermind. :lol

Rur0ni

lakesideflight said:
I'm positive, last week I bought:
rome: total war gold 2.49
medeival 2: total war 4.99
and torchlight before the daily deal at 9.99 and came out to 17.47 total
Wow, we're being had!

Tokubetsu

lakesideflight said:
I'm positive, last week I bought:
rome: total war gold 2.49
medeival 2: total war 4.99
and torchlight before the daily deal at 9.99 and came out to 17.47 total

Yep, M2:TW was most definitely 4.99 last week.

Zzoram

I *might* buy Crysis if they revise the price way down, to like $5. I already have Warhead and don't really feel the need to get Crysis.

Zzoram

Someone better be working at Valve today. Maybe swap out Crysis Maximum for $5 Mass Effect to make up for this failure.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Fxp said:
Multiwinia + Darwinia
£4.49

Street Fighter® IV
£22.49

Medieval II: Total War™
£2,49

Shattered Horizon
£11.24

Half-Life: Source
£4.49
The Darwinia set was already that price, Street Fighter 4 is £8 at Game, I paid £2.50 for Medieval 2 ages ago, HL:S should be free for all owners of HL 1 and 2 and Shattered Horizon should really have had more taken off.

The worst daily deals ever, and the Crysis pack has been removed from the UK site.

Delerat

Neo Member
I love how quick everyone jumps about the prices when we've had problems several times during the first few minutes of the sale change. Just wait and we'll see what price they'll really end up at.

Top Bottom