• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2009 Begins! (Dec 22nd - Jan 3rd)

Stitch

Gold Member
Multiwinia + Darwinia 2,99€

Street Fighter® IV 9,49€

Shattered Horizon 4,99€

Medieval II: Total War™ 2,49€

'Half-Life: Source' 2,49€

SleazyC

Might double-dip in SF4 to play with a buddy but not sure since I barely play the 360 version.

Is Shattered Horizon any good?

Well when the prices update for me I might end up getting SFIV if it's cheap enough.

How come Crysis isn't on the UK store anymore? I'm sure it was before.

kswiston

With the correct prices now applied, this is an awesome day of sales.

I have one dilemma. I have Crysis but not Warhead. Is Warhead worth $13.50 on its own? That would still be over 50% off regular price.

vazel said:
Even when they correct prices it'll still be a meh selection. All other daily deals have been good.

You are crazy. Darwinia pack for $3. SF4 for $10! Crysis 2-pack for $13.59. Half-life source for $2.50. What more can you ask for?

Big-E

Is Medieval II: Total War really good? Never really got into the Total War series and am wondering if this is a good place to start.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Tokubetsu said:
EVERYONE GO BUY SHATTERED HORIZON
Yes, this, so very this.

£3.75 for a gorgeous DX10 shooty shooty (Remember no XP users allowed), madness.

I still hate you Steam.

I just bought SF4 for £8 from Game, but the price is fantastic still, anyone who are even close to be on the fence over SF4 needs to buy the game RIGHT NOW.

mrgone

Definitely in for Crysis and Shattered Horizon (shame about the layoffs at FutureMark :( ). Vanilla SF4 doesn't seem quite as hot now with Turbo right around the corner.

Reno7728

randomlyrossy said:
Well when the prices update for me I might end up getting SFIV if it's cheap enough.

How come Crysis isn't on the UK store anymore? I'm sure it was before.

Just use the search to find crysis, it is there

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Pricse updated for UK Store too, wow this looks so much better now.
Darwinia+Multiwinia & Shattered Horizon bought.

Smash88

Banned
Crysis Warhead is worth it, IMO. Better engine, better graphics, different storyline, still action packed, and the multiplayer that comes with it, is like a game in itself. Of course this is all my opinion, so take that for what you will.

mrgone said:
Definitely in for Crysis and Shattered Horizon (sad that most of the studio's been laid off :( ). Vanilla SF4 doesn't seem quite as hot now with Turbo right around the corner.

I thought only two people were fire/forced to leave from Futuremark Game Studios. Many of the developers are still posting on the Steam Forums and they are saying that they still have a dedicated team that will support the game.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Also, i got 3 guest passes with Shattered Horizon, so the first 3 PMs with your steam IDs get em if you're still unsure about buying it.

Top Bottom