• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2009 Begins! (Dec 22nd - Jan 3rd)

graywolf323

blehh said:
sorry to interrupt again, but i still have the generosity bug up my butt. consider gaf lucky that i've never done anything like this before and the feeling feels good. this one is gonna be a bit harder to make the contest last a little longer. the first person to guess my favorite regular simpsons character gets trine.

some hints: not in the simpsons family
regular but not in most episodes
i havent seen an episode of the simpsons since its tenth season

one guess per poster

EDIT: and if you dont want trine, i'll gift another game of the same monetary value or cheaper. your call!

and i'll be refreshing until i read my favorite character, so everybody keep guessing until you hear from me. dont worry, i'll be here all day

Troy McClure?

edit: damn beaten okay Lionel Hutz then

Drame

Bought Audiosurf instantly after playing the demo.

After spending 2 hours surfing through my music collection, I have to say, this game is a keeper.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
3523ckj.jpg

...Lenny?

I have a question maybe someone can help. I just bought a game, and payed with Paypal. The transaction went through and I got a "almost complete, click here if nothing happens". And nothing does happen. Refreshing and clicking the link does nothing. I was all set to try again, but my paypal said that the money was sent. Anyone have any tips?

and its superintendent charmers

blehh

Neo Member
Reno7728 said:

contest nullified. moleman was said but was posters third guess.

everybody gets a second chance, new contest:

what flavor of linux am i running on my msi wind? winner gets trine or equivalent

ONE GUESS PER POSTER

EDIT: OVER!

Slacker

Slavik81 said:
Fallout 3 and The Witcher get!

Too bad there wasn't a Fallout 3 daily...
Word, that's what I was waiting for. I'll keep waiting for a weekend deal, though. My backlog is already huge at this point.

kswiston

More people should be buying Defense Grid, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Samorost2. Can't go wrong with great games under $2.50.

In fact, I'll gift one of the three to the first 3 people who ask. The catch is that you have to have participated in this thread before this post. ~9000 posts in this thread. If at least one post so far isn't yours, you're disqualified. I'll check :p

Reno7728

blehh said:
contest nullified. moleman was said but was posters third guess.

everybody gets a second chance, new contest:

what flavor of linux am i running on my msi wind? winner gets trine or equivalent

ONE GUESS PER POSTER

Ooops :lol

i got too caught up in the excitement :lol

Red hat?

arab

kswiston said:
More people should be buying Defense Grid, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Samorost2. Can't go wrong with great games under $2.50.

In fact, I'll gift one of the three to the first 3 people who ask. The catch is that you have to have participated in this thread before this post. ~9000 posts in this thread. If at least one post so far isn't yours, you're disqualified. I'll check :p
STALKER PLEASE ME ME ME!!

Salaadin

Thanks for the links guys. Im still tweaking Crysis a little but it already looks better. This game is turning me into such a graphics whore.

On a related note, I just realized that Braid was on sale this whole time for 2.50. Bought :D

Reno7728

kswiston said:

Pick me please!

Firestorm

kswiston said:

Defense Grid? :eek:

Top Bottom