• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2009 Begins! (Dec 22nd - Jan 3rd)

Volcynika

Steam needs a function to either filter your friend's list or just see who in your friends has a specific game. That'd be helpful to see how many people you can ask for help / join up on multiplayer, etc.

mitheor

LUMINES™ Base+Advance Pack
Indulge in the fusion of puzzle, light and music. Experience the addictive puzzle action enhanced with stylish graphics and block-rocking beats. Lumines introduces you to a brand new block-dropping-puzzler experience.... more
14,99€ 2,99€
Add to Cart

Dragon Age: Origins Digital Deluxe Edition
From the maker of Mass Effect and Baldur’s Gate comes the dark fantasy epic Dragon Age: Origins. You are a Grey Warden, one of the last of a legendary order of guardians.... more
54,99€ 41,24€
Add to Cart

Torchlight
Behold Torchlight, a fresh new Action RPG franchise developed by Runic Games. Torchlight is being developed in Seattle by a veteran team composed of the designers and leads of projects like Diablo, Diablo II, Mythos, and Fate.... more
15,99€ 3,99€
Add to Cart

Dragon Age: Origins
From the maker of Mass Effect and Baldur’s Gate comes the dark fantasy epic Dragon Age: Origins. You are a Grey Warden, one of the last of a legendary order of guardians.... more
49,99€ 37,49€
Add to Cart

Star Wars Premier Pack
The Star Wars Premier Pack is a special offer, just for the holidays.... more
39,99€ 9,99€
Add to Cart

Prototype™
You are the Prototype, Alex Mercer, a man without memory armed with amazing shape-shifting abilities, hunting your way to the heart of the conspiracy which created you; making those responsible pay.... more
49,99€ 24,99€
Add to Cart

Universe at War: Earth Assault
Universe at War: Earth Assault is the next sci-fi real-time strategy game from Petroglyph, the award-winning studio comprised of team members that developed the original Command & Conquer and C&C: Red Alert.... more
19,99€ 4,99€
Add to Cart

noisome07

Banned
New deals are up! HOLY SHIT!

Dragon Age: Origins Digital Deluxe Edition
$48.74

Universe at War: Earth Assault
$4.99

Dragon Age: Origins
$37.49

Prototype™
$19.99

Star Wars Premier Pack
$24.99

Torchlight
$4.99

LUMINES™ Base+Advance Pack
$2.99

Well, looks like I'm picking up Torchlight & LUMINES! Awesome sale today!

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Jirotrom said:
laugh all you want... i'll save this for later ownage... even if it means a month from now lol

I think it's pretty telling that none of the call of duty games are discounted during this holiday sale, Activision is greedy so i don't expect MW2 to be discounted until a year or more from now.

I think the discount on Torchlight is just ridiculous. It was a steal for the previous price, even for the original price, and now we at them again? Well, now they at least have a good sized base of customers. :D

I can't believe I actually regret buying Republic Commando for $4.99 the other day. Now I can get a shit load of Star Wars for just $5 more.

RedSwirl

I guess $40 is what I'll be paying for Dragon Age. Hoped for it to go down lower. Anyone who doesn't pick up Lumines at $3 is a fool (unless they own it on something else).

Jackl

Eh, they deserve the money. Not gonna get mad over 5 bucks.

I am pretty mad that I'm broke and can't afford DA:O. DAMN YOU MONEY!

I bought Torchlight 2 days ago, and I didn't start playing it until today :/

At least it was only 7,99€ or something, so it's not a big deal.

Damn and here i thought torchlight at $20 was worth it. I've learned my lessen. I'll never buy a fall PC game again (shouldn't have purchase DA:O when i did as well)

That Star wars pack looks interesting....

Edit: ah nevermind, its no longer 10 bucks

DirtRiver

Yeah, I bought Torchlight when it came out. Lucky me.

I am glad though I just bought Red Faction. Waited to see the new deals and none were good enough so...

Jirotrom

Gexecuter said:
I think it's pretty telling that none of the call of duty games are discounted during this holiday sale, Activision is greedy so i don't expect MW2 to be discounted until a year or more from now.
we shall see, we shall see :D

Damn what a disappointment. I have a feeling that I'm going to really regret passing on stalker and Mirrors Edge. Oh well at least I got GTA 4 at a great price.

Proc

I grabbed bf2 collection last minute for $7.49 since none of today's deals interest me.

I may do the same for armored princess.

Top Bottom