• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2009 Begins! (Dec 22nd - Jan 3rd)

nny

OK, let's do this again; I still haven't got any game right ;P

1. and yet it moves
2. Mass Effect
3. Tropico 3
4. Eufloria
5. Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition

how about we lower it to 1 guess right? Because everyone just can't get it right. They are saving the good deals for friday or tomorrow depending on when people get paid I bet :lol.

1. Droplitz
2. Guild Wars: GOTY Edition
3. Star Wars FU: Sith Edition
4. Street Fighter IV
5. Risen

Oreoleo

Keyser Soze said:
If anyone can guess two of today's deals (just the game names, not the price), then I will gift you a game of your choice (under/around $20) on Steam.

Okay, I'll bite.

1. Sam & Max Complete Pack
2. One of the editions of Spore
3. FEAR 2
4. Crysis/Bundle
5. Oblivion GOTY

Fireblend

Banned
Keyser Soze said:
Let's go again! I am not going to stop till someone wins :p

If anyone can guess two of today's deals (just the game names, not the price), then I will gift you a game of your choice (under/around $20) on Steam.

Just pick five games, like this:

...and if two are right you win!

If a few people guess right, then the first person to get two right wins. No multiple winners, or I will be poor.

Guesses stop around 1 hour 40 minutes from now, ending 10 mins before the deal goes up (so, X:50 your local time).
1. Machinarium
2. Trine
3. Left 4 Dead
4. THQ Pack
5. Eufloria

Mrbob

I play Dawn of War 2 online. Anyone who wants to play online pm me your steam and xbox id, i'll add them and we can set up matches. Usually playing the last stand, but I'm running through the campaign again with a friend before Chaos Rising is out!

Speaking of THQ Rpgs, picked up CoH Tales of Valor. I don't play coh multi, and I hear the single player is a bit disappointing, but for 7.49 I'll try it out. Also grabbed Mr Robot...my quest this holiday is to get all the indie projects that are on sale to check them out.

bengraven

I can't wait to see what Steam's annual sales look like. I bet they made more money (or at least sold more games) in the last month than they did all year. Maybe double it.

MNC

Red Alert 3 (Because I want it to :( )
L4D1
FO3
Crysis
Erm... COD or something.

I want red alert while I wait for my CoH demo dammit.

Keyser Soze said:

If a few people guess right, then the first person to get two right wins. No multiple winners, or I will be poor.

Guesses stop around 1 hour 40 minutes from now, ending 10 mins before the deal goes up (so, X:50 your local time).

Gonna stick with some of mine from yesterday!

1. Mass Effect
2. Dawn of War 2
3. THQ Collection
4. Gratuitous Space Battles
5. Street Fighter IV (unless this has already been one?)

Oreoleo

Hey guys I'm usually asleep when the new deals go up.. does it happen at noon eastern on the dot, or are they Valve-timed to like 12:10 or 12:30 or so?

Edit: Thanks poweld

poweld

1. Civilization
2. Civilization II
3. Civilization III
4. Civilization IV
Mass Effect

Orellio said:
Hey guys I'm usually asleep when the new deals go up.. does it happen at noon eastern on the dot, or are they Valve-timed to like 12:10 or 12:30 or so?
On the dot.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
1. Assassins Creed 1
2. Left 4 Dead
3. Kane & Lynch
4. Mirror's Edge
5. Spellforce 2

Keyser Soze said:

1. Cryostasis
2. Civ 4
3. Mass Effect
4. Ahhhhahhh Reckless Disregard for Gravity
5. Peggle

Javaman

Keyser Soze said:

1. Dawn of War 2
2. Fallout GOTY
3. Fallout oldies
4. Mass Effect
5. Borderlands

More wishful thinking then actual guesses, but what the hey.

kswiston

I`ll take a shot at guessing this time:

1. Mass Effect
2. Zeno Clash
3. Civ 4: Complete
4. Euphoria
5. Wolfenstein (2009)

(Edited my improper spelling of Zeno Clash)

Top Bottom