• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1-D_FTW

Jokes on Gabe. Just traded my 33% Valve coupon for a 20% Valve coupon and I got to keep my 33 percenter. Hahahaha.

He did give me coal, though, for the achievement. So I guess Gabe got the last laugh.

Been trying to trade all day and I still can't, when I click select an inventory, nothing is coming up. Get it together Valve

Edit: the second I complain it works

StuBurns

Banned
Do the non-game achievements work like the game ones? I can do them now and they'll just get me stuff the day Valve makes them the active ones?

BY2K

Membero Americo
Got Chronicle of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, thanks to today's Steam Achievement.

Is it good?

EDIT: Both my coupons are gone, though. ?

1-D_FTW

Repost because I want to uninstall TF2:

Should work just fine. Unlike DoD, though, it's very stingy and you'll have to gib yourself quite a bit to get them.

Do the non-game achievements work like the game ones? I can do them now and they'll just get me stuff the day Valve makes them the active ones?

They haven't in the past. Only time I seem to write reviews is for scavenger hunts. Obviously things like Steam Guard are good to go, though.

zlatko

Banned
I got it to work and I have 2 pieces of coal and a coupon for 50% off Valve titles. Am I reading this right that the coupon only works after the sale is over on January 2nd?

I was hoping to get Left 4 Dead 2 with it and use the code to make it 4.99 instead of 9.99.

edit: Can I trade a piece of coal for a piece of coal for the trade achievement? :p

Anyone have any gift ideas for my Dad? He likes strategy games, such as Total War and Civilization. However, it needs to be a game that can run on a newish laptop with integrated graphics.

mannerbot

Anyone have any gift ideas for my Dad? He likes strategy games, such as Total War and Civilization. However, it needs to be a game that can run on a newish laptop with integrated graphics.

Frozen Synapse is perfect, it's a daily deal, and it comes with an extra copy so you or one of his friends can play with him.

legacyzero

Banned
I hear there's a hot deal for Saints Row 3 that includes a season pass for cheaper than steam..

Anybody got any details/ links? Thanks in advance.

StuBurns

Banned
They haven't in the past. Only time I seem to write reviews is for scavenger hunts. Obviously things like Steam Guard are good to go, though.
Thanks yeah. Logically they must be like the games, Valve aren't going to make you remake a wishlist or remove and reconnect a Facebook thingie. I'll do them tomorrow.

ElRenoRaven

Well today's freebie Achievement did well for me if I was a half-life fan.

If anyone's interested

I have: Orange Box
I want: Bioshock 1 or 2

Just PM me if interested.

Manik

If anyone is around for the trading achievement then I'd love to help out (and I need mine too, so if anyone is feeling generous :) ).

Steam ID - CazzBside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom