• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomjom

Banned
Yes! I need the Syberia and Still Life games in my life. I will probably buy them even if they don't become a daily. Aren't there only two Still Life games though?

Post Mortem is in the Still Life canon as well. I believe it features the father of the main character in the Still Life games. I've heard the father is also in the Still Life games?

Holiday Sale 2011 Gift: Hector Badge of Carnage Full Series.

Hmm, I don't know if I should open it or trade it.

Edit: Actually, this looks like it might be pretty rad.

That fucking train game is gonna nail me by the end of the day, I can feel it

Might re-purchase "Railroads!" instead, it'd be nice to have that one in the ol' Steam library. There's no way that goes daily!

Lkr

That fucking train game is gonna nail me by the end of the day, I can feel it

Might re-purchase "Railroads!" instead, it'd be nice to have that one in the ol' Steam library.

i'm feeling the same way, and i have no interest in trains. it just looks fun lol

i did a trade and now my inventory is fucking up :(

Nelo Ice

Banned
Thank u Gabe! Got this from crafting coal.
vcxUs.png

Getting some issues. Just bought Frozen Synapse and having troubles creating an account within the game and now it says the code is already used. My inventory is also bare.

StuBurns

Banned
OK, someone clue me in on the Humble Bundle. They send you steam keys for each game or just one key for the whole bundle?

You get three Steam codes with the current one if you pay the 'normal' amount thing.

One is the core pack of games, one is Cave Story and the other thing, and one is some of bundle 3. So not a single all in one code, and not one for each.

Diebuster

Anyone want to trade? I just want the achievement so coal-for-coal is fine, or you can trade for 50% off Serious Sam HD: Second Encounter.

Question (sorry if this has been answered):

I already own Frozen Synapse, I'd like to get two copies to give away as gifts, and I'd also like the soundtrack for myself.

If I buy the $5 soundtrack edition, can I keep the soundtrack for myself and give two copies as gifts to separate people? Or do I gift one copy to a friend, who then gets the soundtrack w/ game and one giftable copy?

coopolon

Crafted 7 coal into 50% off Alien Breed 3.

Got 50% off LA Noire and the game FlatOut today. I'd be excited about the game but I already bought it last year (and still haven't played it.)

Kunohara

Wow, I have not gotten one game or coupon for all the achievements I've gotten. Just did the trade one, another coal. This is weird.

Artofwar420

Boy, the inventory stuff is still messed up. Managed to trade, but now all my coupons are gone though the total items still says what it is.

zlatko

Banned
I did 2 objectives, and went to look in my Steam inventory or whatever, but nothing shows up. Am I doing something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom