• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
LMAO

my friend and I traded coupons to get our gift

i gave him 50% off valve... he gave me 25% off valve... and what I got for doing the trade was 10% off valve :| wtf

Bebpo

Banned
50% off Audiosurf
50% off Hacker Evolution
50% off Assassin's Creed II
33% off Konami
25% off GSC Games
50% off Nail'd

Yep, about what I expected.

;_;

Garou

Anyone from the US able to buy RAGE for me?
Would trade something of the same value or send the money through Paypal.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
man, now I really feel bad for how awesome I've been doing

kVcO9.jpg

Damn son you got 3 games? That's a lotta luck for a single person!

Blizzard

Banned
Didn't everyone get a 33% off Valve titles coupon just for participating in the event? It seems kind of silly that they would even give out more Valve coupons for less of a discount than that, but whatevers.

Bebpo

Banned
Positive is that I've given up all hope on winning anything decent in this contest! Will spend my winter vacation doing productive things instead of trading coals and hoping to win it big.

Narag

Didn't everyone get a 33% off Valve titles coupon just for participating in the event? It seems kind of silly that they would even give out more Valve coupons for less of a discount than that, but whatevers.

Think everyone got a valve coupon but with varying discounts. I scored a 50% off one on the inventory achievement.

I have a -50% Valve coupon I want to trade it for a -75% Call od Duty Modern Warfare 4 coupon, Also I hace a -33% Codemasters coupon and 1 Holyday coal! :D

Kuroyume

Banned
50% off Audiosurf
50% off Hacker Evolution
50% off Assassin's Creed II
33% off Konami
25% off GSC Games
50% off Nail'd

Yep, about what I expected.

;_;

Oh wow... That is just awful. Do you get Audiosurf for 75% off today or 50% off later. Gee, let's think about that.

I don't think anything below 50% should even exist.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Probably been asked a bunch but I cant see it from looking around on last few pages but Is From Dust worth it? Heard PC version was crappy when it came out, did they ever patch it?

deduce

Looked at the possible achievements today and see that Steam shows I own Fate of the World. I don't even remember buying that particular game. Steam strikes again.

Thanks SephirothRK and Smidget for offering to trade with me.

I got a 50% off LA Noire coupon! Surely one of the better ones, but I know gaf thinks LA Noire is the most overrated/disappointing game ever.

Ptaaty

Bought Rage....Have a 5850....with my 11.11 drivers, performance was crap, slow and flickering textures. Checked for update....11.12, wow, massive difference.

Note to those that just bought Rage and have an AMD card, or gave up on it before, load up 11.12. Sweet!!

I hope you're all playing your games.

The Cave Story Christmas update is delightful. Kind of strange for me though, as I play through it for the first time.

Garou

Just a shoutout to jaundicejuice who not only helped me getting RAGE, but also gifted me the game just like that. You're awesome man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom