• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulLFC

Wow, the Warner Complete Pack is great value if you're interested in at least a couple of their newer games and haven't bought them yet. Arkham Asylum, Arkham City + DLC, FEAR 1,2 and 3, LEGO Batman & HP, LOTR War in the North, Bastion & Soundtrack, Watchmen and Terminator for £40.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
So, um, can we get a Steam Holiday Sale Giveaway/Trade thread?

This is getting pretty messy.

Created one with the passion and love of One thousand billion suns.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33600109

STEAM COUPON SALE GIVEAWAY THREAD ABOVE.

Can the users please post that thread around in this thread? Shouldnt bother anyone in Community but it might also be not obvious to everyone. Oh and please add it visibly to the first post in this thread OP :)

Cipherr

Watch even then we'll still have people asking about buying a non daily or not. Along with impatient people buying a non daily then raging when its a daily the next day lol.

I just really wanna buy it. The whole pack is only 17 bucks, Ive got paid time off loaded to shit over the next 3 weeks trying to drain it because I cant carry more than 150 hours at a time past mid Jan into the new year or it just evaporates (shitty company policy).

I need something to play.

Angry Fork

Amnesia - Done (although I'm a punk when it comes to scary games, hopefully I'll be able to finish this)

Singularity - Done (heard this was really underrated, always wanted to give it a try, Bioshock is my favorite game this gen and it looks like it's putting a communist spin on that while doing it's own thing)

Max Payne 1 and 2 are the best shooters of all time btw, anybody who hasn't played them now must get them.

Volcynika

12 Days of Christmas achievement (Poker Night at the Inventory) seems to be retroactive, all I had to do was win one hand, others have verified they did the same. (If you won 12 hands before it, obviously)

Luigi87

12 Days of Christmas achievement (Poker Night at the Inventory) seems to be retroactive, all I had to do was win one hand, others have verified they did the same. (If you won 12 hands before it, obviously)

I am so happy they patched Three Wise Men.
After 2.5 hours of playing (over the course of a few days), finally got a king in hand, and two on the table, and it was a Full House. I would have been pissed if it didn't count.

NZNova

OK. Super Street Fighter 4 AE on sale, 50% off. Pull the trigger? It's Capcom - is it going to get any cheaper in the sale? They tend to be dicks about never putting their stuff on sale...

Nelo Ice

Banned
I just really wanna buy it. The whole pack is only 17 bucks, Ive got paid time off loaded to shit over the next 3 weeks trying to drain it because I cant carry more than 150 hours at a time past mid Jan into the new year or it just evaporates (shitty company policy).

I need something to play.

Well if ur gonna play it then go ahead. I'm just sayin wait for a daily since it'll be cheaper, its more about saving some $$ but again if u don't care or can't wait then there's nothing stopping u.

Rufus

OK. Super Street Fighter 4 AE on sale, 50% off. Pull the trigger? It's Capcom - is it going to get any cheaper in the sale? They tend to be dicks about never putting their stuff on sale...
Just wait until the last day to be on the safe side.

Revoh

Is it *Super*? Read again

Edit: Or maybe it is.. SSFIV isn't available in my region. Fuck

Dambrosi

Banned

I doubt it, this being CapCan'tDoSteamSales and all, but remember the One Rule.

rodrigoviola: Yes, it's "Super", and it's even "Arcade Edition" - the pic proves it. Dunno if it's ver. 2012 yet, though.

MRORANGE

NFYmG.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom