• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sale 2011 | Valve Has Run Out Of 3rd Party Coupons/Games (Dec 19-Jan 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss being able to see all of my event achievements in one place in my profile and friends' profiles. They should have kept that feature from the Summer event.

Speevy

Banned
If there was a retail store that did this, you would find people buried under the 1920s-style trunk luggage it would take to get all the games out the door.

Is anyone doing a 4Pack on Bunch Of Heroes?

Girlfriend and I want it, so we're in for 2. Hoping for someone to host, will paypal in advance.

2. DisenLedZep
3. GF

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
i got 50% off any valve title... :(

and i 'think' i may have an extra copy of orcs????

confused...i got two cheesements (when it should've been three) and i don't get to 'open' anything and they just appear on my list. what's more confusing is that i just gifted my cousin orcs, so i dunno if this is my gift copy or if it's a new copy

The_Monk

GAF, if the deals are already 75% OFF, even if it becomes a daily deal, it won't be cheaper, right? Kinda new here so I never saw anything for more than 75% OFF.

keit4

Banned

confused...i got two cheesements (when it should've been three) and i don't get to 'open' anything and they just appear on my list. what's more confusing is that i just gifted my cousin orcs, so i dunno if this is my gift copy or if it's a new copy

Can i get the extra copy if is the case?

masterkajo

PM

Hay buddy

if ya do could i please take that copy of orcs of your hands

Alexadroog

Neo Member
NFYmG.png
wait....did Steam just reveal their new logo?

suzu

I'd like to trade/gift, but apparently my unactivated keys I had sitting in my inventory disappeared... this is temporarily I hope. D:

coopolon

So any tricks to getting your inventory to work? Both in the client and on the website I have 1 item in my inventory but it is blank and I can't see anything when I click on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom