• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Alright. Time for a little game:

4 copies are Bad Rats.
1 lucky winner will get any game of their choosing that goes on sale from now till the end of the sale.

Only one entry allowed so choose wisely.

Oh good. I feel like living dangerously.
And hey, if I "win" enough of these, I can do my own bad rats giveaway! =p

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge

4 copies are Bad Rats.
1 lucky winner will get any game of their choosing that goes on sale from now till the end of the sale.

I said I wouldn't enter any giveaway that could end up with me owning Bad Rats and playing it in full, but curse/bless/flea bath you fellow gaffer, you got me taking a shot.

Fun giveaway, thanks for making it

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you guys for clearing out my unused Humble Bundle codes.

(No I don't know why I went anonymous and then posted here anyway)

It's okay, we don't bite.

image.php

This bunny is incredibly cute though! It reminds me of my bunny who past ;-;

masterkajo

How do you get Dark Souls to run? I used to play, figured I'd pop in again but it crashes almost immediately. I'm assuming this is some GFWL garbage.

Are you using Durante's DSfix? If you haven't played in a while it could be you have the old version. There was a tiny update a while back and that broke DSfix. So Durante fixed it. Newest version here.

Arthea

4 copies are Bad Rats.

seems like fun, couldn't resist, maybe because I'm almost asleep :)

LProtag

Just curious, does this thread count as the current Steam thread for purposes of the whole lurker clause in some of the giveaways?

dani_dc

4 copies are Bad Rats.

I hope however wins this elects Bad Rats as his choice.

Dicer

Banned
Hopefully not rats in my future, and got my first globe, yay

Edit: Electronic Super Joy, crashing out on me (linux version) just a heads up

feel

4 copies are Bad Rats.

Awesome. I hope you're using actual Bad Rats keys people are forced to redeem.

I've been meaning to do this game with something like Metal Gear Rising + a few Bad Rats, but I don't know where to find dirt cheap bad rats (actual keys, not steam gifts people can refuse or put in their inventory)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think I screwed up a PM to modbot. Does it just disregard ones that don't meet the criteria for whatever reason? I think I screwed up the bracket/punctuation rule.

belushy

Banned
That may be true, but when you spend 3 dollars on a game, its hard to look at it under any other light than "hey it was 3 dollars.. who cares".

I understand its difficulties it had at launch. I was mainly watching streams of the game up until the steam sale.

It never once seemed as bad as everyone made it out to be. The only thing that irked me was the hackers. And hell, all of these survival games seem to attract those scum bags anyway.

I had a lot of fun with War Z personally. I think a lot of criticism is somewhat warranted, though. The game was really good on one patch, and then they seemed to add a new patch that ruined everything. I haven't played it for awhile though, so I don't know how it is now that the California map or the cars are released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom