• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

BEST GAME EVER (FINAL FANTASY VII) 33%

GO

-33%
12,99€
TODAYS PRICE: 8,70€

Yoshi, you need to grasp this concept. I've seen you post a few things in this thread already.

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Humble PuppyGames bundle
TIER 1: BTA
  • Ultratron
  • Droid Assault
  • Titan Attacks
  • Revenge of the Titans
Average is down to like $3.10 now. Jump in, these are p. neat games. I put in $4 for direct-download copies even though I own all of them on Steam already.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
My first purchase.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows.

My kids will be happy :)

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
There better be a 50%+ off on Black Flag. That game has held its value way too long.

I'm looking forward to getting it next Summer, Fall, or Winter when it's $20 or less for the game and all of the DLC.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yoshi, you need to grasp this concept. I've seen you post a few things in this thread already.

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

BUT I WANT TO PAY SQUARE MOAR MONEY

drizzle

Axel Hertz
My first purchase.

Oh god why are you buying 25% discounted games not on daily deals of flash deals on the first day of the sale?

I'm going to suffer a heart attack at this rate.

derExperte

The last day will be PACKED with desperate sellers who'll massively undercut in the hopes of squeezing whatever centage they can out of the market before the cards disappear. Maybe you don't want to sell today, but don't wait until then!

Thing is that you can endlessly craft the sale badge. And some will do exactly that. You only need a few with an endless supply of money who will scoop up everything.

My first purchase.

What am I reading here?

No Love

Banned
Ok, question: I know Assetto Corsa is awesome, but is the 25% off for $30 a great price for it? It's Early Access still, I know.

Apdiddy

I bought Cognition Season Pass for $8 yesterday....Divekick's finally at a price that's reasonable to me.

Today's daily deals look decent....surprised to see MGR: R as a daily.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I thought this was interesting. Pinball FX2's add-on "Star Wars - Balance of the Force" pack is 75% off - $2.49

Most of all their add-on tables are currently 50% off except for the Ms. Splosion Man table which is 75% off. Seems like an error or a pretty good deal for the new Star Wars Tables seeing as they were just released 2 months ago.

With those tables on discount, this Steam sale has already proved more than worth it. Anyone playing Zen Pinball FX2 (and anyone who can have fun with pinball should be), add me and we'll compete for table scores okay? http://steamcommunity.com/id/kenofthedead

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Thing is that you can endlessly craft the sale badge. And some will do exactly that. You only need a few with an endless supply of money who will scoop up everything.

I think I'll entirely ignore the craft this time around. I did kept track of it the last winter sale, but I had zero to no return on it. I still have Summer Sale 2013 cards on me.

I'll just let it ride, brah.

cicero

People are such morons. Snow Globe #1 going for $1.30 rapidly selling and they undercut the prices down to $.30-50.

derExperte

With those tables on discount, this Steam sale has already proved more than worth it. Anyone playing Zen Pinball FX2 (and anyone who can have fun with pinball should be), add me and we'll compete for table scores okay? http://steamcommunity.com/id/kenofthedead

Done. But if you're too good I'll totally unfriend you!

People are such morons. Snow Globe #1 going for $1.30 rapidly selling and they undercut the prices down to $.30-50.

I don't get that either. Maybe they're look at the sale prices in the sale windows, those are lower. Still, such stupidity.

-MD-

My first purchase.

1. Why are you buying games this early? 25% off is small time

2. The other TMNT game that came around recently is supposedly better than Out of the Shadows.

Nzyme32

WARNING:

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

BUT ALSO WAIT 10 MINUTES BECAUSE THE PRICES DON'T GET UPDATED

Why am i so angry over spending £2 more, i don't know, MGS:R is worth it but still......

I feel good about giving Komami around full price for MGR. If it turns out to be an amazing port of the game, they'll take this and say "these PC gamers would probably love to play more of our games and we love money so it's a good marriage" :p

HOLY CRAP!

There are so many killer deals!

I want to run home and buy right now. My credit card is going to collapse later on tonight.

Valve guy on the Steam forums:

whoa, that kind of sucks...but I get it

Everyone is so cheap here.

Even if the bta was over 7 its still a good deal for 4 games.

yes. welcome. The issues is BTA for Steam keys. Where it is usually $1 for steam keys and BTA for more games

Amazon's Tony said they'll be pricematching all the dailies.
Flash sales will be case by case.

Nice, but for convenience i'm still buying off Steam.

swimming upstream dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom