• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. It sounds alot like the good old days of Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast

This Blade Symphony does sound a bit like Jedi Knight, looking into this presently. Been hard for me to find anything I like in the Steam sale. Well, more so that I'm willing to buy right this moment.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Doesn't ff7 on steam have really bad DRM?

Honestly the least invasive DRM I've ever encountered on Steam of games that require DRM.

EdmondD

Thanks for the impressions of Blade Symphony. Seems cool. I have been following this game for awhile and I am glad to see it on sale. I love swordplay so I think I will bite. I only hesitate because I have limited funds.

Coppanuva

This Blade Symphony does sound a bit like Jedi Knight, looking into this presently. Been hard for me to find anything I like in the Steam sale. Well, more so that I'm willing to buy right this moment.

From what I've seen, a lot of people have compared it to JK and said it's basically an improved duel system from that. I haven't played JK so I can't say from my own viewpoint, but take that as you will.

Deadstar

Has anyone been able to get their wired 360 controller to work with risk of rain? It's not working when I have the gamepad enabled. Super lame...

yuraya

For those who might be interested. You can pick up BF3 limited edition (origin) on GMG for $3.99

Edit: Its $4.99 but after voucher its $3.99 :p

mrgone

Has anyone been able to get their wired 360 controller to work with risk of rain? It's not working when I have the gamepad enabled. Super lame...

I was able to get it working in the demo, but there's a weird issue there where your forward momentum stops dead when you push up to grab a rope. The stopping problem didn't happen with the keyboard so I just made a joy2key profile for it and everything was a-ok

bkw

Whoa, I beat the odds with Bat Ratz #4. I'm part of an exclusive club now right? What's the secret handshake?

(Thanks Toki767! I think... =) )

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
What are the chances Payday 2 goes even lower in a daily? Or is the flash sale basically the same price.

Unlikely, since it's Flash. It was $10 on Amazon for Thanksgiving, so $3 more isn't too bad, but it's been lower.

rrs

Was going to save this for Christmas, but here's some games

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Bat gets his head checked out -- MB-65D6B63A9E4FD4C3 - Taken by Cloudius12. 10 entrants total.
This Sam is serious for the third time -- MB-B2071C4E6D5F264A - Taken by DownLikeBCPowder. 4 entrants total.
The origins of a Bat (DLC ONLY) -- MB-0AEE6E7B660827B7 - Taken by Declarius. 1 entrants total.
QWERASDF WIZZARD AND HIS DLC DOG -- MB-F8AF8643D30DF628 - Taken by Alo81. 4 entrants total.

t1387609075z1.png

I'm not sure I put down the right key for this giveaway. If you win and the key has already been activated, PM me and I will send you the right one.

It worked just fine, man. Thanks a bunch. I've always heard good things about this game but never got around to picking it up.

Shurayuki

The Nuuvem keys are region locked unfortunately.

Gifting is region locked.
Steam Keys are not region locked.
Buying from Nuuvem is region locked.

The MG key you get from Nuuvem if you use a proxy/VPN (like Spotflux) is not region locked.

Yah it's confusing.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Wow, I can't believe how incredible Crysis 1 looks and plays. Even my crusty old rig can run it well. If you've never played it, I would seriously recommend the purchase.

Dr.Acula

Banned
SinineSiil claimed your Mystery Game #2 key. There were 27 entrants.
xenoflux2113 claimed your Mystery Game #3 key. There were 26 entrants.
bkw claimed your Mystery Game #4 key. There were 51 entrants.
Dr.Acula claimed your Mystery Game #5 key. There were 14 entrants.

Weird. Did no one go for Game #1?

Anyway. It looks like SinineSiil is the big winner.

Haha, I bounced Bad Rats back to you, you can use it in your next "Russian Raffle."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom