• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arulan

Thank you GK86 for the Europa Universalis 3 key. I have been wanting to get into Paradox grand strategy games for a while now.

bkw

Since only 1 out of the 4 people who got Bad Rats actually played fair and accepted it, I went ahead and gifted bkw a game on the house. Hope he enjoys it.

Next time I hope more people are better sports about it.
What? I'm the only one who took in them vermin? Where's the holiday spirit? Thanks for being so generous Toki. Happy holidays to you too!

mrgone

it's so fucking fun to swing in Bionic Commando

The multiplayer was really fun in that game due to the swing physics. I really wish the rest of the game was as good as the basic movement. Shame that part never caught on anywhere. I think the pc version used Gamespy, too :p

You can tell it's getting late at night because these weren't all nabbed within minutes

They're mostly stuff most people have already gotten in the abundance of sales and giveaways :)

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Alright, here's my own stockpile of modbot-abundant bundle leavings that I'm hoping someone will find something useful in. If you happen to grab a key that's previously redeemed it's likely I've just mixed up the one I've used with the one I havn't and will hopefully be able to fix things with a PM. Apologies in advance if this post implodes due to a formatting mistake!

Thanks for dat RO2 :)

Toki767

Alright, here's my own stockpile of modbot-abundant bundle leavings that I'm hoping someone will find something useful in. If you happen to grab a key that's previously redeemed it's likely I've just mixed up the one I've used with the one I havn't and will hopefully be able to fix things with a PM. Apologies in advance if this post implodes due to a formatting mistake!

Thanks for Breath of Death and Cthulu Saved the World!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
May the entity of your preference bless you mrgone and remember
Office_Ninja4edf23318b19d.jpg

For Thomas Was Alone

Thanks for Capsized! you rock heh

bakeray

The Secret World has some of the best and most unique quests I've ever played in an MMO. They have investigative quests and a built in browser in the game that you will need to use to look up hints/clues in order to solve them. If that's your type of thing, it is definitely worth the money.

I bought it for full price when it came and hit level cap and just those quests alone were worth it. Some were a complete mindfuck.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Can't imagine seeing it apart of the daily deals. Guess I can wait a bit longer...

true, but it was a flash sale during the Summer Sale. Could happen again.

I see big giveaways like this and at first, I think to myself that I should go ahead and grab myself something from the pile. Then at quickly dissipates and is followed up by, "I'm betting someone else would have a more enjoyable time than me playing that. They should get it instead of me." I'm glad I was raised to not be a dick like that.

The-Bean

Thanks for The Whispered World!

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
They're mostly stuff most people have already gotten in the abundance of sales and giveaways :)

Yea, I was initially like "oh cool" and then I noticed I already owned most of them

(And I didn't have five posts in this thread yet)

rrs

Just finished Minerva's Den. I liked it a lot, maybe more than the main game. So glad 2K gave it for free.

Also, this is how my rare achievement showcase looks now :lol

yAdL2Sf.jpg

Mine are Train Simulator 2014 ones sadly.

Also thanks mrgone for Dear Esther

smr00

Banned
Ubisoft, I'm not buying anything on uplay so might as well put these on a 75% deal on steam.
Please?
Kj1VRIs.png
I would kill for 75% off RB6/Ghost Recon.

Although i am tempted to get the Ghost Recon pack that has AWF, AWF2, GR, Desert and Thunder. I would buy it for $10 without hesitation but $15 is tempting. Same with the RB6 pack.

BorntoPlay

thanks for A.R.E.S Extinction Agenda, i love "contra type" games!!

Thanks for Max and Magic Marker! I've tried the demo and liked it.

Grabbed Mark of the Ninja, thanks! Can't try it out until I get home in an hour though, but no worries if it doesn't work.

kurahador

I see the Secret World is 9.99

I have a few questions
- If I pay $9.99 for The Secret World, how much more money will I need to pay later to be able to check out all the content? How much DLC / how many expansions are there? What does massive edition actually include?

- Can I play this as though it is not an MMO? Can I play the main story from beginning to end by myself without associating with anyone else or needing to work together?

- Is the game good?

I'll answer for no. 2 & 3:
-Yes. The main quests are mostly done in solo instances, there are some harder side-quests that might require a ppl or two.
-A little bit of both; it's great as an RPG, but okay at best as an MMO.

JDHarbs

Thanks!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Ubisoft, I'm not buying anything on uplay so might as well put these on a 75% deal on steam.
Please?
http://i.imgur.com/Kj1VRIs.png

Ghost Recon is on Steam?

I got it on GoG like two months back
Need to get to it eventually... too huge a backlog. D:
when it was on Sale during their shooter sale but haven't gotten around to it.

If it's on Steam, I'll kick myself in the ass unless the Steam version simply doesn't run on Win8.

Oh damn it is.

Oh, wow. The collection meanwhile: Not a good price for either Ghost Recon or Rainbow Six. I do see your complaining for that.

And it's $5. WTF are you complaining about? It going -75% would be like $2.50 or so. For $5 Ghost Recon classic is a steal! D:

Thank you for Post Mortem, mrgone!

I would kill for 75% off RB6/Ghost Recon.

Although i am tempted to get the Ghost Recon pack that has AWF, AWF2, GR, Desert and Thunder. I would buy it for $10 without hesitation but $15 is tempting. Same with the RB6 pack.

I wish they would give us another shot at a complete Clancy pack. I wasn't prepared for that much of a double dip when it was common. I am ready now.

random

Thanks for Tiny and Big.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Alright, here's my own stockpile of modbot-abundant bundle leavings that I'm hoping someone will find something useful in.

Thanks for Red Orchestra 1. Gonna try it out sometime this winter.

mrgone

Yea, I was initially like "oh cool" and then I noticed I already owned most of them

(And I didn't have five posts in this thread yet)

Hmm, I probably shouldn't have added that restriction, now that I think about it. If there's anything you want that's available lemme know and I'll nuke it :)

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Thanks to mrgone for Serious Sam 1; always wanted to try that game.

Although at the last second I almost changed my mind to OilRush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom