• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo X

Do you get random snow globe numbers, or do you get them in order?

Because I got snow globe one(AC4), sold it, and got the same one when I bought a game.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Do you get random snow globe numbers, or do you get them in order?

Because I got snow globe one(AC4), sold it, and got the same one when I bought a game.

Random, like card drops for games normally.

RedSwirl

Okay so what's the deal with this E.Y.E game? I remember hearing it compared to some other critically acclaimed game but I can't remember which. One of the user reviews compares it to the original Deus Ex. Downloading the demo now since it's only $2.50 and might be going lower on a flash sale.

I heard it's French and the translation is terrible. If there's voice acting, would it be possible to just play it in French with subtitles?

Turfster

Okay so what's the deal with this E.Y.E game? I remember hearing it compared to some other critically acclaimed game but I can't remember which. One of the user reviews compares it to the original Deus Ex. Downloading the demo now since it's only $2.50 and might be going lower on a flash sale.

I heard it's French and the translation is terrible. If there's voice acting, would it be possible to just play it in French with subtitles?

It's in Frenglish, without voice work. Also, it's nothing like Deus Ex.
Seriously. It's magical cyberpunk serious sam with random mechanics tacked on.

Card Boy

Banned

Not sure if i would compare it to Deus Ex although it shares some similarities. The game has had alot of post launch free updates and fixed some of the Eurojank.

Tagyhag

Not even E.Y.E can explain E.Y.E.

It's just a game you have to play to understand, especially with friends.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Clicking it doesn't work. It throws up and "Oops!" to me.

There are several games that Valve specifically blocks people from adding to their wishlist. My guess is that, for some reason, this game was added to that list.

For example, Outrun 2006 can't be added but Dragon Age II can be.

I was away from my computer and got a message from Modbot saying I won. opened it and saw I got bad rats'd... Graciously accepted, thanks Toki767.

TheSeks

I wonder why. What's weird is that other years (at least '14 and '13) are on Sale but not '10.

(Maybe '12, but since I own '12 I only see the Gold and DLC bundled which aren't on sale... naturally... *shakes fist*)

AsylumX

Quick question. What was the name of the website that tells you how much time it takes to complete a game? I need to make a schedule to finish as much games as I can during january.

Thanks in advance...

smr00

Banned
The pack goes back to before ubi started pulling back on the discounts and pushing hard on the uplay, back in the days of the tasty publisher packs.
Seems like i got into PC gaming too late for this kind of stuff.

The RB/GR deal last till Jan 2nd so if they don't hit 75% off by then i might end up just biting because i really want to revisit some of those games.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm so close to buying Revengeance. Someone give me some advice...

Do not buy it. Gift it to me!
KuGsj.gif

rybrad

Whats the co-op in Far Cry 3 like and Is it any good?
You run through some pretty linear levels, do some timer based objectives and shoot dudes. It is not great but I always have fun co-oping with my buddy. I would not buy it if you are just looking for co-op.

TheSeks

I want just cause 2 at 2$, cmon daily deals make it again like for the 9999 time this year

Why? You can get it for $5 or could've gotten it at that price when the Multiplayer mod released.

Hell and the Just Cause collection was like $7 total yesterday and selling pretty briskly due to said mod.

TheSeks

It doesn't work because the link is set to add the app 901667, which doesn't exist. The game's actual app id is 49400.

49400 is deleted from the store page.

It's either buy that bundle (which isn't a bad deal, but I already paid $20 on PS3 and paid $10 for the base-game on XBLA) or nada.

I want to get it a third time and play Duels on PC going forward now that I have a PC capable of gaming and am going with the PC platform since free online play but man... Gabe and Company are making it hard to "double-triple dip" on some of the stuff I want to get... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom