• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING:

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

BUT ALSO WAIT 10 MINUTES BECAUSE THE PRICES DON'T GET UPDATED

this actually can't be posted enough, yet people still don't get it

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Oh god why are you buying 25% discounted games not on daily deals of flash deals on the first day of the sale?

I'm going to suffer a heart attack at this rate.

I know but my kids have wanted it for ages. And it was a price I was prepared to pay. And I really doubted it would have been a daily. It's quite a low profile title.

Zeliard

Also gifted Zeliard The Stanley Parable since it rules.

<3333333

Dammit, I was travelling when the Infinite Season Pass had a price glitch, is it not in offer at all now?

Nope. Not only that but each individual DLC itself was also on offer and no longer is. Clash in the Clouds was $1.99 and Burial at Sea was around $7. Now they're back at $4.99 and $14.99, respectively. Someone messed up bad.

derExperte

I know but my kids have wanted it for ages. And it was a price I was prepared to pay. And I really doubted it would have been a daily. It's quite a low profile title.

There are no 'low profile' titles, everything can be a daily/flash.

A sale 2 weeks before release? Red flag!

People complain if a delayed port is too expensive. People suspect foul play when a delayed port gets an appropiate price.

Dr Dogg

WARNING:

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

BUT ALSO WAIT 10 MINUTES BECAUSE THE PRICES DON'T GET UPDATED

Why am i so angry over spending £2 more, i don't know, MGS:R is worth it but still......

Well it is a prerelease so you can get a refund by speaking to Steam support. Though good luck with that for the next two weeks.

Great now I've got freaky Total Recall lady stuck in my head.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wait, if you have ArmA you can't get DayZ for free anymore? It's standalone?

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
There are no 'low profile' titles, everything can be a daily/flash.

If it does come out as a flash/daily I will feel duly warned. This is the first time I've ever bought a Steam game during a sale that wasn't on a daily or flash.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Also, how do I get this winters achievement?!

atomsk

Party Pooper
Is Unepic ever going to go on sale again?

I feel like at this point I may as well wait for the Wii U version.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I have new friends, thanks all.

Wasn't Trails in the sky FC supposed to come out on PC at the end of the year? What happened with that?

Apparently they decided to delay it to better work on the translation. We might get a bundle of the first and second chapter at a slightly reduced price because of it.

feel

Now that we know preorders don't give holiday cards, I don't see any incentive for purchasing on Steam so I think I'll be using some Amazon giftcard credit I have.

But Amazon probably doesn't have the keys yet and I kinda want to see METAL GEAR on my steam library asap :(

drizzle

Axel Hertz
If nobody noticed, we have top and bottom snow globes different in other regions again.

Top is Winter and Bottom is summer on North hemisphere countries, while top is Summer and Bottom is Winter on South hemisphere countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom