• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Anyone know what Bonus Content they added to Alan Wake?

Its mainly development stuff, like videos, concept art, graphic novels, the soundtrack to American Nightmare and some early Alan Wake music and sheet music, things that were scrapped in the final game (scrapped pages, scrapped radio shows, scrapped videos of Mr. Scratch, scrapped cutscenes, etc.), and some videos of Alan Wake's previous form of being an open-world game.

The Cowboy

Question.

I just had my 1st trade offer (some TF2 items from 1 of my silly emicon things I never use), I accepted the offer and it is showing in my trade history correctly etc, but no items have been added to my inventory

Does it take some time for the items to arrive?.
---
Edit.
Nevermind, they arrived after a while.

Question.

I just had my 1st trade offer (some TF2 items from 1 of my silly emicon things I never use), I accepted the offer and it is showing in my trade history correctly etc, but no items have been added to my inventory

Do it take some time for the items to arrive?.

You are looking in your TF2-inventory, right?

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Fuck. I bought Revengeance. Even if it's a shit game I think I really care about the story in this one. Like a lot. I normally don't care at all about stories in games.

Actually, the story is kind of shitty and the game is great. Oh, the irony!

Sini

SinineSiil claimed your Mystery Game #2 key. There were 27 entrants.
xenoflux2113 claimed your Mystery Game #3 key. There were 26 entrants.
bkw claimed your Mystery Game #4 key. There were 51 entrants.
Dr.Acula claimed your Mystery Game #5 key. There were 14 entrants.

Weird. Did no one go for Game #1?

Anyway. It looks like SinineSiil is the big winner.
Oh my! I almost went with 4th game, but for some reason I reconsidered and went with 2nd instead. Thank you for not putting the big prize to 4th slot. :D

I had Legend of Grimrock sitting in my Steam inventory for a while. Why not to give it away right now?
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Legend of Grimrock -- MB-D6330298F7F8CDF3 - Taken by Seanspeed

Seanspeed

Banned
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. has been on sale before, but I warn you its such a weird game when it comes to sales. It went like, super cheap in October/November of 2012, and it hasn't seen any sort of discount since (the time it was on sale that much was when there was that S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game thing on Kickstarter or something like that). Before that sale it wasn't on sale much either.

But when it was on sale, it was stupidly inexpensive.
Which is exactly why I'm waiting for it to go on sale again! I know its not something that simply doesn't get a good discount ever.

EDIT: Thanks a ton for Grimlock SinineSiil! Game looks pretty sweet. :)

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Fuck. I bought Revengeance. Even if it's a shit game I think I really care about the story in this one. Like a lot. I normally don't care at all about stories in games.

Why would anyone think Revengeance is shit? It was singlehandily the best hack n slash action game this year.

Caerith

I want Revengeance, but $20 is too rich for my blood during a Steam sale. I could get 4-5 games for that same amount.
$20 for a game that isn't even out is the thing.

Ok, I'm preparing for an eyeroll here lol, but can anyone give me a quick summation of this Ronan meme here? I've noticed it (who wouldn't?) but chosen to ignore it, until now.
So, JaseC once set his avatar as Saoirse Ronan for whatever reason then he got known as the Scorsese Romulan guy so he basically just kept using her as his avatar. JaseC accounts for approximately 97.0035% of posts in any given Steam thread. That's a lot of inertia.

Ok, I'm preparing for an eyeroll here lol, but can anyone give me a quick summation of this Ronan meme here? I've noticed it (who wouldn't?) but chosen to ignore it, until now.

JaseC had a rolling set of Ronan avatars. Given he is the heaviest poster, people would often see her and previously ask "who is that?" given she was attractive and not really well known.

Now that she is relatively more famous, a number of other people are sporting her as an avatar as well. Or maybe it is JaseC that is more famous now. One or the other.

That is about it.

JaseC is into ronan, people followed him into the church of Ronan :)

Who is she?

So, JaseC once set his avatar as Saoirse Ronan for whatever reason then he got known as the Scorsese Romulan guy so he basically just kept using her as his avatar. JaseC accounts for approximately 97.0035% of posts in any given Steam thread. That's a lot of inertia.

Cheers.

You should go back to ignoring it.

Noted lol

fantomena

Shadow Warrior is a really fun game. Much better than BF4 and Ghosts which are boring, buggy, repetive messes (yes, I sadly own both BF4 and Ghosts).

Sajjaja

JaseC had a rolling set of Ronan avatars. Given he is the heaviest poster, people would often see her and previously ask "who is that?" given she was attractive and not really well known.

Now that she is relatively more famous, a number of other people are sporting her as an avatar as well. Or maybe it is JaseC that is more famous now. One or the other.

That is about it.

Yeah like, who does he think he is?

blerg-1.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
why are you never 75% off Nancy Drew collection :(

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...

That is about it.

Oh no you didn't.

Enco

ModBot said:
Instructions for Enco:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Wolf Among Us -- MB-64C1B382C59A22B7 - Taken by Ryne. 83 entrants total.

t1387641206z1.png

My first giveaway as promised.

Divius

Just a heads up: You can get trading cards from playing with a guest pass. Someone gave me a Red Orchestra 2 guest pass and it just dropped a card.

Wanted to let you guys know, since I was told in here that it would not work.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
dat Wolf Among Us giveaway :O awesome game, nice giveaway dude

Yay sold my snow globe foil for 2.30euros.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Just a heads up: You can get trading cards from playing with a guest pass. Someone gave me a Red Orchestra 2 guest pass and it just dropped a card.

Wanted to let you guys know, since I was told in here that it would not work.

Maybe this is a sale thing? because it didn't work before afaik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom