• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

Oh sweet, Entered. Very generous. Are the keys separate? Because I already own Binding of Isaac, so I'll just pass that on in here,

I am not sure. I only know it's a single humblebundle gift link that should give access to all those games to redeem on steam with their new redeeming method.

You might want to repost the giveaway itself on this page. ModBot's auto-edit function works slightly differently for 24 hour raffles and the combo of the short raffle and long raffle in the same post might confuse it. It's not necessarily a big deal, the giveaway will still work fine and you'll get your receipt via PM, but the auto-edit might fail.

Good to know, will do.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Guacamelee! Gold Edition & Papers, Please & The Binding of Isaac Plus Wrath of the Lamb DLC (link) & Solar 2 & Dear Esther -- MB-EB6F125EC8D1CDB0 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon. 84 entrants total.

t1387677205z1.png

One more

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor and Braid -- MB-DC29022C4CA55A69 - Taken by Arthea

Divius

I am not sure. I only know it's a single humblebundle gift link that should give access to all those games to redeem on steam with their new redeeming method.
Okay, guess we'll have to wait and see. Fingers crossed, Guac and Papers are among my most wanted games this year.

Sajjaja

A number of people have mentioned that they submitted keys to Modbot and then regretted not using a different set of keys. The solution to this problem is to submit the keys again. You only need to nuke keys if the keys are claimed by someone and you want to give them away again. Otherwise you can just resubmit.

Also, and I have no idea how this wasn't clear:
Modbot is an unofficial, third party script. It's not affiliated with NeoGAF. No other GAF moderator can help you with it. Don't ask other moderators for support with ModBot. If this is confusing and it keeps up, I can't allow ModBot to continue.

It's been a good run.

original.gif

Addnan

Hey guys! I love these threads, I've won and I've given away a few games in the past, but what's the best part of these is the community. I love the festive atmosphere and I love you guys, so now that it's available on Steam I can think of no better game to give away. It's been my favourite video game since forever and lately only TLoU has appeared to shake its position.

It would be amazing if the winner was someone who has never played it, but as long as you really, really want to play it don't feel guilty about entering at all! I hope whoever wins this enjoys the game! (Also pls PM me when you successfuly redeem it, I'm always afraid I've fucked something up with the codes and whatnot :D)

I've never played it!

I won thank you <3. Will redeem once my Dota game has finished.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Maybe a big red disclaimer on top of the first PM received could help?

I don't mind supporting tech support requests so it's not a complaint that people don't understand how to use it. But it's just extremely crucial that no one burden any other moderator with tech support requests or get the impression that Modbot is officially sanctioned in any way. It's not.

derExperte

I don't mind supporting tech support requests so it's not a complaint that people don't understand how to use it. But it's just extremely crucial that no one burden any other moderator with tech support requests or get the impression that Modbot is officially sanctioned in any way. It's not.

Unfortunately you posting this in here won't change anything going by the fact that people don't even read what was posted five minutes ago but a big red disclaimer in the instructions and OP might help in the long run.

so i finished to the moon last night. wow that was a cool game. Its more a nostalgia SNES RPG looking exploration game but the music, writing and story is top notch. Its around 4 hours long but any longer would be overstaying its welcome. It was a great ride that sticks with you after. I look forward what the developers do next

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Unfortunately you posting this in here won't change anything going by the fact that people don't even read what was posted five minutes ago but a big red disclaimer in the instructions and OP might help in the long run.

NOT AFFILIATED TO GAF.
DONT PM ANY OTHER MOD OTHER THAN STUMP.

Arthea

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Cities in Motion 2 -- MB-44A21259F02B73A7 - Taken by derExperte
And Yet It Moves -- MB-4D2B0B4FFD501A24 - Taken by kudoboi
Space Pirates and Zombies -- MB-D9EC6C453C536C40 - Taken by Divius

little something to give back and thanks again Toasty!

Caerith

Because people read OPs? :p

Just rename it to SaoirseBot.

user237

Modbot 2 said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

STCC II -- MB-DCC6559BDDDBE13F - Taken by Accoun
Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold -- MB-0C3F782137D7BB40 - Taken by topyy

unclaimed from last thread

N.A

Banned
Some random keys I have laying around, will post more later.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Painkiller: Recurring Evil -- MB-79763B1CBE156F27 - Taken by legacyzero
Aura: Fate of the Ages -- MB-927A2CF34BB9EAD1 - Taken by TheChewyWaffles
Space Pirates & Zombies -- MB-909E78DB7D1CE6D7 - Taken by Eila
Sacraboar -- MB-169A2904C6999ECD - Taken by Mengy
Painkiller Redemption -- MB-5319CA88F6E91A80 - Taken by spuit*11

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Thanks for Men of War Rhaknar. I've been tossing up whether to get it for awhile now.

go ahead and grab red tide too dude, I didnt put any limits in the giveaway, would rather all the keys go so when I do my next giveaway I dont need to dig through old keys :)

go ahead and grab red tide too dude, I didnt put any limits in the giveaway, would rather all the keys go so when I do my next giveaway I dont need to dig through old keys :)

Will do, you're a legend Rhaknar!

I can't wait to also give some freebies when I get the chance :)

Sini

Apparently Seanspeed already had Legend of Grimrock so I have to give it away again.
ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Legend of Grimrock -- MB-F2E0531DE7C6A15E - Taken by bloke

derExperte

UPLAY ALERT
ONLY UPLAY FROM THIS POINT ONWARD
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
SHH, NO STEAM
ONLY UPLAY NOW

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Silent Hunter 5 Uplay #2 -- MB-626B7D8C1885A9BF - Taken by woo and indeed hoo
Silent Hunter 5 Uplay #3 -- MB-DDF65AB20826633A - Taken by Dusk Golem
PoP Forgotten Sands Uplay #4 -- MB-D8C63134ED564F87 - Taken by Cyberquake
PoP Forgotten Sands Uplay #5 -- MB-56E3CDA67B78B2CB - Taken by N.A
PoP Forgotten Sands Uplay #2 -- MB-B2F7742460E16F4A - Taken by intheinbetween
PoP Forgotten Sands Uplay #3 -- MB-3952B0FD5E7FE7D3 - Taken by Cosmic Schwung
Silent Hunter 5 Uplay #4 -- MB-D995E39301C26165 - Taken by Casimir
PoP Forgotten Sands Uplay #6 -- MB-4C150B32E7CB9593 - Taken by Phinor
PoP Forgotten Sands Uplay -- MB-965922131451B7BA - Taken by oipic
Silent Hunter 5 Uplay -- MB-B4ECB7C4C393AD50 - Taken by Myshkin

MNC

I bought and activated a nuuvem key in Australia just fine, you shouldn't have any issues.

BTW JaseC, if they do decide to add region restrictions to retail copies at some point, how would that effect people who have already bought it?

Are you absolutely sure? Was the region restriction only for steamstore gifts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom