• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajjaja

Woke up this morning to a gift of Enslaved.

Huh.

.....Bulletstorm sounds good to buy rn.

tumblr_inline_mmsx4yboeZ1qz4rgp.gif

UncleO

if i have a few games in my cart and i only want to keep one and gift the others how can i do that? it is not giving me an option to choose what i want to gift and what i want to keep.

dani_dc

Done and done now! :p

Hope people pick it up.

Good call, Sword of the Stars: The Pit is just a higher 5% discount, and Typing of the Dead has already been feature, plus it's been on sale for cheaper on Gamersgate and GMG (if memory serves).

Super House of Dead Ninjas doesn't get enough love.

And I just realize I forgot about that game for the Steam 2013 GOTY voting. That would had made it into my top 5 easily. Shame.

go ahead and grab red tide too dude, I didnt put any limits in the giveaway, would rather all the keys go so when I do my next giveaway I dont need to dig through old keys :)

I tried to grab red tide too but it didn't work or somebody else took it or ModBot is having a system overload lol. Thanks anyway.

Sajjaja

if i have a few games in my cart and i only want to keep one and gift the others how can i do that? it is not giving me an option to choose what i want to gift and what i want to keep.

Purchase all to inventory and redeem the one you want to keep? Not sure if it's possible though. Otherwise, one at a time.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Buy all games as gifts and redeem the one you want.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I tried to grab red tide too but it didn't work or somebody else took it or ModBot is having a system overload lol. Thanks anyway.

None of the above. You can only win once per giveaway unless someone uses the FREEFORALL rule.

GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request runnin_blue for 088F81C6A0367A46 22:28:41.622317 1387632521.62
GA: Queueing Claims: Double-entry busted; previously won in this giveaway or entered twice: runnin_blue 23:03:56.085934 1387634636.09

Theecliff

Banned
Ok, just got Papers, Please through the Humble store sale (Ended up cheaper for me than it is on Steam). Time to see what all the fuss is about.

A number of people have mentioned that they submitted keys to Modbot and then regretted not using a different set of keys. The solution to this problem is to submit the keys again. You only need to nuke keys if the keys are claimed by someone and you want to give them away again. Otherwise you can just resubmit.

Also, and I have no idea how this wasn't clear:
Modbot is an unofficial, third party script. It's not affiliated with NeoGAF. No other GAF moderator can help you with it. Don't ask other moderators for support with ModBot. If this is confusing and it keeps up, I can't allow ModBot to continue.

Maybe a big red disclaimer on top of the first PM received could help?

Many do not even read the existing red text so adding more of it? :/

Stump, a reinstatement of a Forum Ban for not reading the OP [Forum wide] would be most welcome. The majority would soon get the message.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Argh, took a nap that ended up being 12 hours, and missed a vote. Voting for Super House of Dead Ninjas, even though all three are indeed good choices.

I'm tempted to bite the bullet and try the mac Burial at Sea Pt.1 , but if I do, I'd still need to get the 2nd ep. for the 15 bucks or whatever.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
holy shit...Papers, Please is awesome, you guys weren't kidding

anyone have a issue where it just boots back to the desktop every few minutes? the game doesnt crash, and it actually pauses, but it is annoying

why do I even bother trying to "play" Blood Dragon when I've just spend fifteen minutes for Uplay to update itself and it doesn't even bother to remember my fucking password.

seriously, uplay has to go. Immediately.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I added uPlay icons to Modbot. So now Modbot will flag uPlay, Desura, GOG, or Origin. Are there any other keys that don't resolve to Steam in the end?

holy shit...Papers, Please is awesome, you guys weren't kidding

anyone have a issue where it just boots back to the desktop every few minutes? the game doesnt crash, and it actually pauses, but it is annoying

Never had any issue like that. Maybe try windowed mode if you're currently doing fullscreen and fullscreen mode if you're currently doing windowed

Gbraga

If you still didn't buy Metal Gear Rising, you can get it for ~$14 on Nuuvem.

It's region locked to South, Central and North America though

Spookie

The way this sale is going you might as well call it the Steam indie sale. Can't complain though this 40 pounds I put on my account is going to last the entire sale!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I added uPlay icons to Modbot. So now Modbot will flag uPlay, Desura, GOG, or Origin. Are there any other keys that don't resolve to Steam in the end?

Never had any issue like that. Maybe try windowed mode if you're currently doing fullscreen and fullscreen mode if you're currently doing windowed

yeha was using fullscreen, guess I'll try windowed, cheers Stump

smr00

Banned
Is there any patch/mods for Alpha Protocol that bypasses hacking? Or is there anywhere that gives a good explanation for the hacking? I really want to pick it up on GMG but i remember having a really hard time on the first hack. I mean it was extremely frustrating and the game never explained what exactly i was supposed to be doing.

I don't know if it just never clicked or it's overly complicated or that they just weren't direct enough for the hacking.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Seriously dudes, vote for Super House of Dead Ninjas. That game is way cool. I loved it.

Amazing giveaway, I won something last night from thecharr, should I not enter this one?

If you wanna be on the safe side, just be generous.

Offer up a game of your own through ModBot.

Really curious if this will work. That's a great price
for those of us who didn't snipe the price mistake

In the past, as long as it's steam redeemable, it has worked.

Derrick01

Banned
Woke up and wanted to buy something so I went ahead and bought FF7. Apparently I already had a SE account so that's not an issue anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom