• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up Assetto Corsa. Need to put that T500RS to work.

Also grabbed Speedrunners, Monaco, and Blade Symphony. Not a bad sale so far. Inclusion of stuff on Early Access I've been eying but failed to pull the trigger on definitely makes it better than a regular sale of the same old games.

XShagrath

OHoping for Lego Marvel to be reduced heavily.
This will be $12 at Amazon on Tuesday/Wednesday.

EDIT: I see GMG has this right now for $12 as well. Keep in mind that Amazon gives you a $5 voucher towards one of their Editors' Choice games in January as well, if that persuades you. Or go with GMG if you need it NOW NOW NOW!

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
You should vote for Super House of Dead Ninjas!

full_size_shorter_by_aloo81-d6yrguj.gif

It's up for vote and will be 75% off if it wins!

The game is god damned awesome. It's definitely worth your time, your money, and your vote.

Super fast paced and really rewarding.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
can confirm that Lego Marvel is 50% off right now on GMG, and you have the 20% voucher on top. so thats 12 euros, will probably get it since Steam will mostly likely be 50% also but with no voucher

The_Monk

DAMMIT, I need to play this game more. I stopped right as I got to that super dark cave with the giant skeletons. I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE"

Yes you need good sir. Perhaps you went there too soon? I mean the first time I was there I too was like:

M5lICj5.gif

But you can manage, the first (I think it's the very first) Boss in there was the most easy one, taking me less than 10 seconds to kill and it didn't even touched me. It was that easy.

Zom

Banned

small_by_aloo81-d6yrfwz.gif

The game is god damned awesome. It's definitely worth your time, your money, and your vote.

aw crap, I vote for typing of the dead

CAG just posted this on twitter:
Lego Marvel (PC-Steam) $12 after coupon code GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49 at Green Man Gaming. ow.ly/rYPqZ
Oh nice, was gonna wait on Amazon but looks like they got beaten to the punch.

small_by_aloo81-d6yrfwz.gif

It's a great game, should be noted that this gif is going slower than the game itself. It just moves at a blistering pace.

Not sure if I've ever heard of Super House of Dead Ninjas before, except possibly seeing a commercial on Adult Swim. You guys are making me interested, though! Pretty cool that Adult Swim is putting their games on Steam with achievements and full controller support.

Darkroronoa

After all this Dead Ninjas talk I regret voting for The Pit. :( Sorry Steambrosses.

Same here,i wanted the pit for a while and pretty much i voted it really fast,i did not even check its current price.

Now i just hope super ninjas win the vote,so i can buy them both.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Oh nice, was gonna wait on Amazon but looks like they got beaten to the punch.

It's a great game, should be noted that this gif is going slower than the game itself. It just moves at a blistering pace.

I updated the post with a GIF running at full speed and that has no scaling done on the art, just cropped. Glorious pixels!

Edit:

For the new page!

full_size_shorter_by_aloo81-d6yrguj.gif

Super fast paced and really rewarding.​

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I really want Bulletstorm but not another GFWL hassle. Someone talk me down.
If they patch GFWL out then the game will be on sale next summer for as cheap. If they don't the game will no longer be playable. So unless you intend to play it immediately I'd wait and see

Zia

Epic is in talks internally to get rid of it but that is the only good news I have about it so far.

Grabbed Papers, Please! and Bulletstorm.

If they patch GFWL out then the game will be on sale next summer for as cheap. If they don't the game will no longer be playable. So unless you intend to play it immediately I'd wait and see

Fanks. I'm going to err on the side of caution and spend the remainder of my fun bucks on the XCOM expansion whenever it gets its daily.

Dr Dogg

I really want Bulletstorm but not another GFWL hassle. Someone talk me down.

Well it won't work with an offline profile full stop, it needs an online enabled account with the 25 digit key attached to it. If your profile is on your pc and has the game key in the registry it will start offline. How all this will work when GFWL goes south is anyone's guess.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
i could have sworn this pack:

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/7825/
or
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A6CS0OU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

was 9.99 during a sale at some point in the last year. i keep checking every sale and it hasnt dropped less than 15. can anyone confirm that it was indeed 9.99 and i should wait for it to be that price again

Supposedly the historical low is $15, but theres always the possibility it could drop lower.

It's up to you if it's worth the risk.

JakeD

Supposedly the historical low is $15, but theres always the possibility it could drop lower.

It's up to you if it's worth the risk.

hmm im pretty sure the 9.99 was amazon which doesn't seem to be tracked. i need to start hounding tony on reddit i think

dani_dc

This Pit is pretty awesome too, though.

The Pit is already on sale for 75% off though.

i could have sworn this pack:

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/7825/
or
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A6CS0OU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

was 9.99 during a sale at some point in the last year. i keep checking every sale and it hasnt dropped less than 15. can anyone confirm that it was indeed 9.99 and i should wait for it to be that price again

I'm pretty sure that's been lower before. Especially on Amazon.

As always, wait for the dailies.

Hubb

are median card sale prices what the buyers pay or what sellers receive?

Are you looking at selling or buying? When you sell there are two categories. One is clearly labeled "what buyer pays' and the other is "what you receive". If you are buying all you have to do is go to the market and pick one.

MNC

If you still didn't buy Metal Gear Rising, you can get it for ~$14 on Nuuvem.

It's region locked to South, Central and North America though

I bought and activated a nuuvem key in Australia just fine, you shouldn't have any issues.

BTW JaseC, if they do decide to add region restrictions to retail copies at some point, how would that effect people who have already bought it?

Are you absolutely sure? Was the region restriction only for steamstore gifts?

Can someone confirm/deny this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom