• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

I loves Valves resolutions for errors with Steam. Delete it and start again.

"Executable missing? Just delete that folder and restart" and "If it doesn't show up in your library delete your .blob file and restart"

It's like the new "have you tried turning it on and off again?"

Li Kao

Uguu, I think I dun goofed...
I bite the bullet on Assetto Corsa but steam was in the fritz, all I got when validating my order was an endless 'processing order'. So I returned to the store, noticed that I now possess the game but when trying to install it I get a message saying my order is still being processed.
Will it end right by itself or do I have to do something ?

Oh and the game is still in my cart...

Hubb

Whats so great about them? They dont look like anything special.

Well they are finally on sale, so they haven't been on sale before. If you played the game and wanted the DLC this seems like a special time.

If you don't care about the extra stuff the DLC adds (character classes and what not) then it isn't that special.

Omega

Banned
Congrats!

Wasn't expecting so many entrants... Let me know if they key doesn't work. Condolences to those who lost. I'll make another giveaway in a few mins.

bad rats would get a ton of entrants

some people just can't pass up on free games. put an actual good game up? surprised the numbers arent higher

Enco

ModBot said:
Instructions for Enco:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Medal of Honor -- MB-97E66FAF80335634
The Lord of The Rings War in the North -- MB-7188C0A371AA9DF4
Metro 2033, Risen and Sacred Citadel -- MB-B3B3BA624D86E6DE
vRvbDCu.png
Populous Origin -- MB-D2A21BAFC9F372DB
Mortal Kombat Kollection -- MB-D0446EE1143542A5

t1387646291z1.png
Good luck

Coppanuva

I won this but had already owned it. So... throwing her back up on modbot with snoopeasystreet's permission. Best of luck to whoever wants it!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Red Faction Path to War -- MB-C3BA7F886EA8B62B - Taken by Zeitgeister

Enco

Reposting for new page:
ModBot said:
Instructions for Enco:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Medal of Honor -- MB-97E66FAF80335634 - Taken by LuffyZoro. 2 entrants total.
The Lord of The Rings War in the North -- MB-7188C0A371AA9DF4 - Taken by Ingueferroque. 8 entrants total.
Metro 2033, Risen and Sacred Citadel -- MB-B3B3BA624D86E6DE - Taken by runnin_blue. 6 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Populous Origin -- MB-D2A21BAFC9F372DB - Taken by SolidSnakesMyStepDad. 2 entrants total.
Mortal Kombat Kollection -- MB-D0446EE1143542A5 - Taken by Colin.. 11 entrants total.

t1387646291z1.png

Talents

Banned
I'm just patiently waiting for Civ V to go on sale. Me and a couple of mates wanna get it but we're waiting for the price to go down a bit more.

The_Monk

I really am regretting not getting the Tomb Raider Collection during the last sale now. I fear it may not go on sale again.

Perhaps it will, there still one of the older ones I'm looking to get it. How many times was that Collection on sale, at least 3 times, perhaps?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I am hoping these go cheaper , i would like to see if fear collection will go to like 15.
also i cant seem to find fable 3?

the genesis games rarely (never?) go for more than 50%, I've been holding of on the toejam & earl games for ages now, its the only 2 I'm missing, but they never give me that 75% daily / flash :(

Caffeine

the genesis games rarely (never?) go for more than 50%, I've been holding of on the toejam & earl games for ages now, its the only 2 I'm missing, but they never give me that 75% daily / flash :(

hmm i see well then i will wait for all the other games to get nice drops and probably just grab them for 50%.

Fable 3 was removed because of GFWL being taken down this summer.

oh thats a shame i was planning to buy it this sale Lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom